That Little Girl Boss Sent...

Secret Spy

Chapter 31

“Seo Y…”

“Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh My GOD…” you kept repeating, pushing Minho out of the way as you kicked the door down.  Minho got up quickly and tried to run after you, but you were too fast.  Some of his abeoji’s men came in front, trying to block you from leaving, but you full of adrenaline swiftly blocked their grabs and snapped their necks.  Not even noticing that Minho saw the whole thing.

More guards came trying to block you from escaping, but you ended up killing them all, not having any remorse, nor noticing the faces of the people watching the event unfolding.  Another man tried to get you, but Minho’s abeoji stopped him with a smile, “Seems like my son’s new wife isn’t what she seems to be; isn’t that right Mr. Dae.”  If you were in the right mind you would’ve caught what he meant, but you weren’t at all.

You escape the mansion at ease, but the next question lies unto how are you going to leave this rural part.  This is too familiar I know I’ve been here before, but when… and how?  You started to question as the cool air was calming your steam.  A hand touched your shoulder and by instinct your flip the owner of the hand over.  You blinked as you realized who it was, “Minho?”

He struggled to get composure, but did, “S-Seo Y-Young… I want to know… who are you, how do you know Kibum, how are you able to kill those voracious men like they were already dead?” he said in all one breathe.  You stared at him to what seemed to be hours before you grabbed his hand dragging him with you, “First you’re going to answer my questions.”

 

“Guys I have a weird feeling?” Kai said suddenly as they were watching a crime movie.  “I know right! I mean who would be stupid enough to destroy the evidence ‘accidental’ it’s obvious that person is working for the man!” Sehun exclaimed as he chowed down some popcorn.  “Ani, it’s not about the stupid movie…”

“I don’t even know why we’re watching this,” Key interjected as he stole some of Chanyeol’s popcorn.  “It’s because it’s funny!” Luhan smiled and then bursted out laughing at something the detective did, but after a second he turned to Kai, “Yah… I’m having a weird feeling too.”  Key listened and paused the movie turning to them, “What are you guys talking about?”

“I’m not sure, but…” Luhan started.

“It’s not good… I have a tingly feeling that something is going to happen,” Kai finished.  Key looked at them, “Something? As in happening to us or…”

“I’m not sure I can’t say…”  Key pulled out his phone and widen his eyes as he got a text message from Ms. Kang, “God… we have to find Seo Young now.”

“Seo Young, you mean the granddaughter of…”

“There’s something I need to tell you… something I’ve been keeping a secret all of you…”  Everybody leaned in to what Key was about to say…

 

“What are you saying?” Minho asked as you continued to drag him through the forest.  “I’m asking you have you ever seen a little girl here about 11 or so years ago?”  Minho stopped and furrowed his eyebrows, “There were plenty of little girls… if you haven’t noticed my abeoji takes some of the little girls from the orphanage and make them into his maids… of course he hasn’t done that in a while, but those maids are about mine and your age.”

“Not that!” you yelled, but kept your composure, “I’m talking about a little girl that Boss brought here, so your abeoji could take care of her, while he goes off and kill an innocent boys family!” at that time you fell to your knees, collecting and processing what you just said, I must seriously be out of my mind… someone drugged me I’m sure of it… I’m saying nonsense. Minho blinked and then knelt down in front of you, “She… died.”

What is he talking about?  You looked at him, tilting your head ever so slightly, he continued, “At least that’s what I saw,” he eyed you, “But I guess that’s not true.”  You kept your eyes steady into his, wondering what he was thinking as he was to you…

 

“Mr. Choi, I need you to do something for me,” Boss said as he held your hand; you looking at the surroundings outside before Boss tugged you in.  You looked up to see a man, Mr. Choi, looking at you with confused eyes, “I’m guessing it has something to do with that little girl.”

“Your guess is correct… I’ll tell you the details later, but for now I need you to take care of her as if she was your own… until I come back.”  Mr. Choi looked down at you again, very curious at what Boss was saying; you didn’t look back at him as you looked at two boys at the top of the stairs, staring down at you.  A large man, suddenly blocked your vision as he picked you up, he was young and apparently Mr. Choi’s right hand man, “Mr. Dae, please show her to her room.”  The young man nodded and carried you to the other section of the house far away from the two boys.

Mr. Choi then offered Boss a seat, both not noticing that the two boys were listening.  “So what is she all about, usually you send kids to Sunshine Orphanage… not directly to me.”

“This girl is special,” Boss said after he took a sip of coffee, that a little girl has given to him when he sat down, “We need her to trust us.”  Mr. Choi lifted an eyebrow and cross his legs as he leaned back, “Interesting… may I ask why?”  Boss cleared his throat, “Do you remember SOC doctor, Han Kyung Jae?”

“Of course… everybody knows him.”

“Well, she is his granddaughter.”  Mr. Choi tilted his then smiled, “So were going to use her to leer him in.”

“Well that also…” Boss put his cup down and sternly looked at Mr. Choi, “I need you to train her to be ruthless and unemote, that’s the best way to make her less suspicious of our plan and well also since she already has hatred in her heart that will make things easier for us.  Also don’t let her know about our other activities… she’s a smart one and we don’t want her to figure out.”

“Boss, I’m sorry if I’m rude, but I’m thinking there’s more that you’re not telling me.”  Boss lifted an eyebrow and sipped the tea again before standing up, “Just do what I say… you know the more information you know the more dangerous it is for your family… I wonder how you will feel if something happened to your boy…”  Mr. Choi held in a snarl and nodded with understanding, Boss smirked, “Just follow my instructions to the end.”  Boss waved off as he walked out the door.

Mr. Choi sighed and ruffled his hair in frustration just as the two boys decided to come out of hiding, “Are you ok appa?” the taller one asked.  Mr. Choi looked up at his son and smiled, “Yes, Minho, just go and…”

“Who’s that little girl? Is she another maid?”  Mr. Choi bit the inside of his cheeks and motioned upstairs, “Bed Now!”  Minho pouted and took the other boy with him; Mr. Choi didn’t have the energy to stop him right now.

A Week Later:

“You’re weak Seo Young… revenge? You’re all talk; you can’t even lift 200 lbs.” Mr. Choi looked at you with a new fierce in your eye.  Thinking about the death of your parents gave you new energy and you lifted that weight as if it was no problem, even throwing it a few feet to get your point across.  Mr. Choi nodded in approval, “Would you like some food now?” 

You shook your head and grabbed some swords that were lying around, practicing your swings and attacks on a dummy.  Mr. Choi was very impressed and after a while of watching killing the dummy mercilessly he went inside to find Minho and Key playing, “Appa!” Minho called out; Mr. Choi stopped and looked, “Yes my son.”

“Why is that girl playing with sharp things?  Can she play with us?”

“You already have a playmate Minho, don’t be greedy and ask for more,” before Mr. Choi could say anything else; Mr. Dae came in with a call, “Boss.. sir.”  Mr. Choi nodded and took the phone, “Yeobos… Wait what?  Ah I see… I understand… Yes she’s trained well, she’s thirsty for more, but she’s not… oh you are, arraseo.”  Mr. Choi looked at Mr. Dae and nodded.

 

A few days later:

“Minho… Minho! Wake Up!” Key hissed, shaking Minho awake.  Minho yawned and rubbed his eyes, “What is it Kibummie… I was sleeping.”

“I saw people going to the girls section; they didn’t look like your appa’s men.”  Minho eyes widen and they quickly went downstairs to your section, where they heard yells and shuffling and crashing.  They went closer and peaked at the slightly opened door: Your head was severely bleeding as well as the deep cuts on your arms, legs, even your face; Minho noticed there was a huge gash on you thigh, bleeding profusely. He also noticed that you picked up quite a fight as the other people had gashes here and there and there was also a man unconscious. Key tried to look closer and saw that you weren’t breathing, “She’s dead,” he said under his breath as one man carried you and another carried the unconscious man.

“What?”

“She wasn’t breathing, she’s dead.”  Key shuffled away from the door and went back to Minho’s room, the other followed in suit.

 

“You’re that girl,” he said slowly, trying to understand.  You grabbed your beating head; he continued, “You’re not dead?  How are you alive?”  You stared at him as your memories game like a comet to your brain; I need to see Key… He’s the only one who knows more about me then me… “I need to go.”  You stood up and started running, with Minho following suit.

 

Authors Note:

Annyeong!! I hope you enjoy this chapter and hopefully its not confusing… I’ve been having writers block lately and somehow I just wrote this… hmmm, well anyways I hope you like it and yea Stay Tuned(^^)

Treat:

sistar07.gif  I don't ... even want to know...

tumblr_lr4y4n9AIL1qk7psoo1_500.gif  All i got from this was... Porcupine twins!!!

tumblr_inline_ml7e98la461qz4rgp.gif  Thats what i do everyday^^

large.gif  True to live by... i think thats the saying^^