I'm not a Good Person

Secret Spy

Chapter 8

You got up and walked away, but the kids grabbed the hem of your hoodie, “Unni,” “Noona, Take us with you.”  As they said that you heard something move behind the trees; you felt twelve figures breathing.  You intensified your stare, burning holes to whoevers behind them, “Unni, please.”  You bit your lip, ripping your eyes away and stared at the four kids in front of you, just go Seo Young, they’re none of your concern.  Just go home and go to bed before Hyun Woo figures out your gone… Oh God Hyun Woo, he usually wakes up if I’m not there.

“Noona,” one little boy interrupted your thoughts, “We have nowhere to go and somehow we can only trust you.”  Trust me? I’m not a good person.  I killed people and hurt them, tortured them to the core.  How can you trust me?  You looked up hearing noise behind the trees again and looked back at the helpless, pleading eyes of the little ones.  Before you notice you unconsciously nodded your head, “Fine.” 

You watched as the kids brightened up, and hugged your legs, not that you were tall, no you were not even near tall; you weren’t even 5’3”, but those kids were just young, possibly the same age you were when you died.  “Noona, are you ok?”  You blinked and realized that you were analyzing them, you looked back at them, “Why do you trust a stranger…”

“I’m Chong Ho,” the little boy with chubby cheeks squeaked, “There we’re not strangers anymore.”  Before you could say something, “I’m Taeyang,” the tall, scrawny one smiled.   “I’m JunHyung,” the chubby, bug-eyed gleamed.  “And you already know who I am,” Seohyun tilted her head at you, “Unni, what’s your name?”  You blinked at her question as they all burrowed their eyes at you, “Seo Young.”

Why am I doing this?  You asked yourself as you were walking to your house with the four kids trailing beside you, holding the hem of your jacket; I mean seriously can I just dump them somewhere else and…

“Is this your house?” Chong Ho asked; you widened your eyes a little as you found yourself at the front door of your home, mentally punching yourself, Dang it Seo Young, what is wrong with you?  It must be the hit I got from my head, when you remembered the hit; your hand unconsciously went up to your collarbone, Somalase, what was that? And who was that boy?

“Wow, your house looks really nice!” JunHyung exclaimed as he jumped onto the coach; you mentally punched yourself again for opening the door to let them in.  You were about to walk upstairs until, “Unni, where do we sleep?”  Like hell if I care.

“Wah, what happened to the door?” Taeyang knelt down, observing; you bit your lip as you ushered them to Hyun Woo’s bed, “Here.”  They gleamed at you as they jumped onto the bed and snuggled up under the blanket, surprisingly they all fit.  You were about to walk off, but, “Noona/ Unni, you’re a good person, Thank you.”  You sighed and looked at them, blank as ever, “You shouldn’t thank me, I’m not a good person, I’m a bad person, who died a long time again.  You turned off the lights and walked to your room.

You sighed with relief when you saw that Hyun Woo was still asleep with his Stitch engulf into his arms; you put your panda shoes, that’s been in your hand ever since you arrived, and place them gently in the box.  You slipped into bed, and thought about one thing and one thing only, Somalase.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------

After a half an hour, you finally woke up, clutching your chest, they watched as the kids were following you and how you coldly looked at them.  Chen was very sleepy and he almost collapsed, but Xiumin caught him.  The others breathe clinched as they found you glaring at the trees, or them to be precise; your glare intensified and they felt their bodies being burrowed into; they have never met anyone with that kind or stare.

They breathed a little when they saw you walking away with the kids, but kept cover as you occasionally looked back at them.  As your small figure was completely out of sight, they collapse out of the trees, “Omg, that was close!” Xiumin gasped as he held Chen up, “But this sleepy monster almost blew our cover.”  Everybody laughed, but Kai just stared in the direction you left in, “Yah, Kai what’s wrong?” D.O asked as he placed a hand on his shoulder; Kai looked at them and shook his head.  They all sighed and Sehun wrapped his arm around Luhan and Kai, “Whelp, I don’t think we can stay up with you guys today, so either you guys take the pills, or we knock you out,” they both gave Sehun a well deserve hit before walking away. 

Sehun pouted and Tao put his arm around him and dragged him to follow as Xiumin carried Chen on his shoulders, and as the others joked.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWdfkgTL98p_7Y4Kb8Cxp

They arrived home and all of them, except Luhan and Kai, passed out immediately piling up on each other.  “Let’s take the pill,” Luhan suddenly said as he got up to get a glass of water, when he came back he saw that Kai was still there, unmoved. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvz3gwjojhQvdTP4rvecz

“Fine, I’ll get it,” Luhan said and Kai broke out of his thoughts and put his hand away from his collarbone, “Sorry.”  Luhan laughed and place the purplish pill on Kai’s palm, “You never say sorry, what’s going on?”

“Nothing,” before Luhan could say anything, Kai popped in the pill, took the glass and swallowed, slowly laying down on top of Chanyeol’s outstretched legs, and fell into a deep sleep.  Luhan smiled a little as he saw that Kai was holding onto his necklace, “I hope one day, you can open up to us.”  He did the same as Kai and fell on Sehun’s knees before drifting to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyun Woo woke up the same as ever morning and looked up at your face to give a good day’s head start, but your back was towards him; he slowly got off the bed, but you went up.  “Seo Young, what’s with your face?” Hyun Woo was shocked to see the dark circles around your eyes; you threw a pillow at his with explicit force, but he caught it, “You must be really sleepy.”

“Go to hell,” you muttered as you sloppily came out of bed; Hyun Woo smiled, eyes challenging you, “I thought we were already in hell.”  You clenched your fist and was about to throw a punch until, “Unni,” you stiffen as Hyun Woo and you turned to find Seohyun at the door way, rubbing an eye with her balled fist.  “Seo Young, who’s that?”  You ignored his question and walked to Seohyun, ushering her to Hyun Woos room.  “Unni, who’s that?”

“My brother,” surprising yourself for answering the question; you dug into Hyun Woos drawers, passing some shirts and shorts to the boys, “Yah! Seo Young!” Hyun Woo walked in and saw 3 more kids, “Who are they, how they come here?”  You still ignored him as Seohyun pulled Hyun Woos shirt, “Oppa, you must be a good person too, since your Unni’s brother.”

“Well, of course I am,” Hyun Woo brightened as he knelt down to her level, “But that unni is not a good person; she’s the one who kicked down my door, and also very violent towards me,” he smirked as you looked at him. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvfjKrvg53S28sW2ZAiaG

You threw a pencil jar at him, “Your right.”  The kids laughed at Hyun Woo, and Chong Ho said, “No she’s a good person, we can tell,” he turned to you and held up the shirt and shorts, “Thank you again noona.”

“Just take a left and the bathroom s to the right, basically its next to my room, which is across the hall…” you paused and looked at their matted hair, and shrugged ushering Seohyun to follow you.  “Pssh, good person my Stitch,” Hyun Woo looked at the boys and jumped up, “I’ll get some toothbrushes, so you could brush your teeth, and also you could take a shower if you want, all the essentials are there!”  The boys gleamed; “Hyung, you’re the best!” they gave him a thumb up and went to the bathroom. 

-------- You closed the door and dug into you drawers, taking out flower print capris and a plain graphic shirt, and gave them to her; she widened her eyes, “Unni, it’s so pretty!”  You turned around ignoring her happiness for clothes and grabbed your school uniform from the closet, and was about to go to the bathroom when you remembered the little boys are there.  “Unni, your clothes fit perfectly,” you tilted your head and turned to find Seohyun already in the clothes, her dirty clothes folded neat on the ground, she laughed, “I have a habit of changing fast.”

You nodded and pushed her out of your room, closing the door, and changed into your uniform.  You looked at the mirror again and saw the scar making its debut, you sighed and tugged on you skirt, when I come home I’ll make a plaster, you walked to a box and took out gaze and wrapped your thigh until the scar was completely covered.  You walked back to the mirror and observed yourself, the scar was unseen, but the gaze was clearly noticeable, you sighed and swung your book bag to your shoulder, it would have to do for now.

You walked out and saw Hyun Woo talking to the boys, you tilted your head to see that the boys hair was wet, and they smelt fresh, you walked to them, “Noona, hyungs so nice, he gave us toothbrushes and he let us take a shower!”  You lifted an eyebrow, as expected.  “Seohyun is using the bathroom right now,” you shrugged and was about to walk downstairs when you remembered one important thing, and it seems that Hyun Woo remembered to, “Eomma, Appa.  Seo Young,” you shrugged and continued to walk downstairs.

You sat at the last footstep and a few minutes later Hyun Woo arrived with the kids, “Aw, you were waiting for us, Seo Young,” Hyun Woo wrapped an arm around you when you stood up, blankly stared at him, and stomped on his foot before walking away.  “See, I told you kids she’s not a good person.”

“She’s a good person just not to you oppa,” Seohyun blandly explained as they followed you to the table.  Mr. Kim was reading the newspaper and Ms. Kim had her back to you cooking something, you looked at the table with only four chairs and looked at the four kids, they can stand up and eat, but fate seems to change as Hyun Woo entered with 4 folding chairs in his arms placing at the empty spaces, drawing attention to himself, “Hyun Woo, what the… Who are they?” Mr. Kim lifted his eyebrow as he placed the newspaper on the table.  “Who is what…” Ms. Kim turned and widened her eyes at the kids, “Where did they come from?”

“I brought them,” you said bluntly as you and the kids sit down.  Mr. Kim and Ms. Kang blinked as they looked at Hyun Woo for answers, he just shrugged.  “Don’t be made at unni, she saved us!” Seohyun blurted out in the silence.  They all turned to you, surprised that you had a heart to save young ones; Ms. Kang clapped her hands and gleamed, “I guess I should make four more Gaeran Mari than.”  She passed the already made ones to you, Mr. Kim, and Hyun Woo, “But you guys eat first since you have school.”  You looked at your Gaeran Mari and saw a ketchup you, you rolled your eyes and ate, I remember this my Eomma… no stop Seo Young…

After you ate you got up and put your plate in the sink, grabbing Hyun Woo’s and your lunchbox from the refrigerator.  “Let’s go,” you said as your grabbed Hyun Woo’s ear and pulled him away, from his game of Cham Cham with Taeyang.

After you two left, Mr. Kim folded his newspaper and Ms. Kang placed the food in front of the kids.  JunHyung kept looking at the door you left from and Taeyang poked him, “What’s wrong?”

“I think Noona got hurt, she had gazed wrapped around her leg,” he said as his bug eyes tear up; Ms. Kang laughed, “Oh, don’t worry, she’s a tough girl,” she straighten in her seat, “What I wonder is how she saved you?”  The kids told her the story and Mr. Kim’s eyebrows knotted, “What were you guys doing out so late?”

“Well, we didn’t want to go home.”

“Why not?”

“Because… well… ummm… uhhh,”

“You don’t have to tell us,” Ms. Kang sighed, knowing that by their actions and movements they’ve been abused.  “Are you siblings?”

“Well, Taeyang and I are, but Chong Ho and JunHyung are not.”

This became an interested, “How do you know each other?”

“Were from the same house.”  Ms. Kang widened her eyes, as Mr. Kim nodded, and started to eat occasionally looking at the kids chugging down the food as if they were starving for months.  Ms. Kang looked at Mr. Kim and talked with her eyes, and Mr. Kim nodded in agreement.

 

 

Authors Note:

Annyeong!! Its me! I hope you enjoy this chapter, since well yea haha^^  Seems like Theres something going on with Kai... hmm  i wonder.  And their are four kids, that 'you' took home since they had no where to go; are you slowing showing you good side?   It's funny how you do the opposite too Haha Stay Tuned^(>.<)^