Guard Down

Secret Spy

Chapter 10

“Don’t cry.”  You kept your eyes closed, not wanting to face the person with tears; tears that you didn’t know fell.  “Nobody deserves to cry, no matter what troubles you went through, don’t cry.”  You mental took note what he said, not understanding one bit of it, I don’t cry, I never cry; it’s not me, but why am I here, feeling tears run down my cheeks.  You remembered your dream, it’s all because of me, if I have just told them where the Somalase was my parents would still be alive; my life would be different.  Why didn’t I? Why didn’t I just save my parents? I rather have died instead of them, because living while dead, is just too hurtful.

Before you knew it, Sehun took you into a hug; you accepted it because at that moment you let your guard down.  You sobbed on his chest, still pretending to be sleeping, while he patted your back.

You woke up sometime after, and felt a pair of arms around; you blinked a few times and saw an outline of a shoulder.  You widen your eyes, getting yourself untangled, and sat up; only to stare at the man.  You squinted your eyes as you try to remember what happened: You were unconsciously crying as he pulled you to his chest, rubbing your back making you feel comfortable.  You climbed onto the bed as he helped you to be more comfortable and…  God, I’m so stupid! How can I let my guard down? What should I do? He saw me cry, should I kill him, or drug him to make him forget?  Ugh! This is so frustrating, even if I did that; I’ll still be reminded of how stupid I was to let my guard down, Stupid!

You felt Sehun move, slightly, and you looked down at him, slowly getting off the bed, making sure he does not wake up, maybe if I leave without him noticing, he would think it’s just a dream.  You got your bag, avoiding the bucket of water; you looked back at Sehun as he’s on his back again, the cloth of his forehead, where did the cloth go? Wait, it’s none of my concern. 

You looked around and found the cloth on the pillow, you grabbed it and put it in the water, squeezed, but before you placed it on his forehead, you put yours on his checking his tempt again.  It’s warm, temperature 36.5 C; you straighten and rested the damped cloth that was in your hand, back on his forehead.  Then you left without a trace.

------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------Student Council Meeting during lunchtime:

“Hey, has anyone seen Sehun?” Luhan suddenly asked as they all sat around the table.  All of them shook their head, Lay raised his hand, “I haven’t seen him since this morning before class started.”  The others nodded their head, and Hi Na interjected, “He’s no help anyways, he never speaks to us.”

“But he’s still part of this group, and I’m not going to start until he’s here,” Luhan coldly looked at Hi Na, who’s slowly shrinking in her chair.  Suho starting texting the others to see if they knew where Sehun was.  “Can we just start Prez?” Ming, the recorder, asked as she twirled her pencil, “I mean I missed hanging out with my friends for lunch because of this ‘important’ meeting,” she air quoted important.  Luhan slammed his hand on the table, “I don’t care; this is an important meeting, and that’s we need all of the members here.  If you don’t like my rules then you could just take your sorry out…”

“Gosh Dang it! Why doesn’t anyone keep track of him?!”  Everybody looked at Suho, with shock, since usually he’s the most calm and collected next to Lay.  He saw the eyes staring at him and he sat back down, composing himself, before he cleared his throat, “None of my contacts knows where he is, but what one told me is that he wasn’t himself and he looked a bit pale, so I’m thinking he’s at the nurse’s office.” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqIDkNLMaI69N_07-lWxl

Luhan sighed and glared at him, making Suho cringe, “That outburst was unnecessary, I would like you to write a thorough report as well as Hi Na and Ming.”  Ming was about to protest, but stopped when Luhan’s glare intensified; Hi Na tilted her head, “But I didn’t do anything.”

“I don’t care,” he stood up and patted his blazer, “Lay and I will get Sehun ourselves, everyone else stay here.”  Luhan grabbed Lay by his blazer and dragged him away.

Lay and Luhan entered the nurse’s office, only to find Sehun.  They walked up to him, and Luhan took off the cloth, putting his hand on his forehead, “He’s warm,” he stepped to the side a little and bumped into the bucket, “Someone was here.”  Lay grabbed the bucket and put it next to the sink, “Whoever it was; we should thank him/her.”  Luhan smiled and shook Sehun’s shoulder, “Yah, Sehunnie wake up,” he whispered.  Sehun yawned and stretched out his arms before fluttering his eyes open; he shot up when he regain his vision only to see Luhan and Lay.

“What…”

“That’s what we want to know.  You could have stayed home if you weren’t feeling well, did you take medicine yet?” Lay patted his friend on the back. Sehun furrowed his eyebrows and looked around, “Where is she?”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ26bc909iFsoX1X919dko

“Who?”

“The girl, God I forgot her name…”

“That’s a first, you always remember a name once you heard it.”  Luhan felt the forehead again, “Maybe, you’ll remember later once you fully recover, but we really don’t have time for this, we have to go,” Lay and Luhan helped Sehun up and they all walked back to the Student Council Room.

------------------------

After Lay and Luhan left, Ming scoffed, “I can’t believe this! Luhan is the worst person ever!”  Suho smiled and put a hand to her shoulder, making heat travel to her face, “Don’t worry about it… I’ll help you with your report if you want.”  Ming bit a smile and nodded and Hyun Shik laughed, “Ming, why don’t you just confess, I mean we all know you li…”  Hi Na quickly covered her dongsaengs mouth, and then smiled at Ming, who returned with a grateful smile.  Hi Na then hit Hyun Shik in the head, “Pabo.”

They all went on and complained as well as laughing at some of Hyun Shik’s and Hi Na’s random stories; then they turned when they heard the door open.  They saw Lay with a pale complexion as Luhan held Sehun by the collar, dragging him to his seat.  Luhan blinked, “Now we can start, Ming start recording.” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7Zg6Jjk-LC5lUdDfvLw-

------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------

When you left the nurse’s office you walked along and saw kids in their classroom eating lunch, its lunch time already? How long was I out?  You took out your phone and immediately called Hyun Woo, he answered after the first ring, “Yah! Where were you? I’ve been looking all over for you!”

“Nowhere important.  Where are you? With Hi Na? On the roof?”

“No, she has a meeting, and yes, I’m on the roof.  Hurry so I can eat, I’m starving!”  You shook your head as you ended your call, tradition huh?”

You made it to the roof and saw Hyun Woo staring at his lunchbox, expectantly, that he didn’t even notice you appear beside him, “Hyun Woo.”  He turned at you and smiled, automatically opening his lunch and started eating.  You shook your head and started eating as well.

“Seo Young, do you know why I’ve been picking the roof for our lunch?”  You turned to him, observing, as you watched him smiling at the sun; you nodded, “Because we never got to eat outside on base, wait scratch that, we were never allowed outside period, feeling the sun on our skin, or the breeze whipping our hair.”  Hyun Woo smiled and nudged you with his shoulder, “You know me too well.”  You shook your head and closed your eyes, letting the sun rays hit your face; Hyun Woo looked at you in awe.

“Hyun Woo.”  Hyun Woo snapped out of his trance, “N-ne?”  You turned to him and looked into his warm eyes with your cold ones, “Try not to get to close, and never let your guard down, not even for a second ‘cause remember we are here for one purpose and one purpose only.”  Hyun Woo sighed and nodded looking back in the sky, “I just wish it wasn’t for that purpose though.” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMo5ySkxc5lt_MGnXl1dv

At his response you were utterly shock, but it didn’t register on your face, what other purpose would there be?

Lunch ended and you really dreaded going to class; Hyun Woo looked at you as you were walking down the stairs; he automatically wrapped his arm around you, “Seo Young! I’ll walk you to class.”

“Ani,” you shook your head as he pouted.  He was about to respond when, “Hyun Woo!” you tilted your head as you recognized that voice, “Hi Na!” Hyun Woo wrapped his arm to a turn dragging you along, you kept looking down.  “You should have joined us,” he paused and you felt him bow, “Annyeong, Prez!”  You rolled your eyes remembering your last encounter with the Prez and slowly looked up, glaring at him as he returned that glare. 

“Hi Na.” Luhan broke his glare from you as he turned to her, she jumped, “N-ne?”

“Are these friends of yours?”  Hi Na nodded and immediately started introducing you, but you interrupted, “He already knows us, there’s no need to introduce us.”

“Yah! Seo Young have a little respect,” Hyun Woo pleaded with his eyes, but you lifted an eyebrow sending him, seriously, you’re telling me this?  Hyun Woo smiled sheepishly at you, I’ll convince Eomma to make you cookies, and I won’t any of them.  You sighed and slightly bowed, “Annyeong,” you looked up at him and saw him smirk and then he out a hand out to the rest that was with him, “This is the whole student council,” he pointed to a girl with short bob haircut, “this is Ming,” he then pointed to a man, that looked like Hi Na, “This is Hyun Shik,” he pointed to another and by this time you got really irritated hearing his voice, but at least I could be late to class, unhopefully.  “This is Suho,” he then pointed at another and you recognized him from when you pretended to break your ankle, “this is…”

“Lay,” everybody turned to you surprised and Lay only smiled, “How’s your ankle, is it better?” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHjHjcJj324jC9sgDT9Rx

He really is stupid, you nodded your head; he revealed his dimple again.  Luhan put his cold eyes on you and you returned it, what the hell is his problem?  “Anyways,” Luhan broke his hold and grabbed a man from the back and roughly dragged him out; you hitched a breath, oh God, please don’t remember me, “This is Sehun.”  Sehun looked lazily at you and you saw his eyes flash as he recognized you; you quickly got out of Hyun Woo’s grasped and subtly walked away.

“Seo Young! Wait!” Hyun Woo turned to the Student Council and bowed before going after you, “Seo Young!”  Hi Na bowed as well, and ran after Hyun Woo which then her brother followed her as well as Ming, leaving Suho, Lay, Sehun, and Luhan. 

“Hey, isn’t that the girl we found at the park?” Suho suddenly asked; Lay and Luhan nodded and…

“That’s her,” Sehun gasped.  They looked at him, and a slight smile appeared on his face, “The girl we helped helped me.”

 

 

Authors Note:

Hi!!! I hope this chapter isn’t confusing and I hope you enjoyed it^^  You let your guard down, tears fell for the first time, and what’s more is that Sehun comforted you Yay!!!0.0 Are you changing faster than you can calculate?  And why do you always have a staring contest with Luhan, every time you see each other? Stay Tuned(>0.0<)