'Appa' Visits

Secret Spy

Chapter 6

Hyun Woo ran upstairs and locked himself inside his room; you followed and banged the door, “Hyun Woo! You have to share!” you said calmly, but threatening scary.  You waited a few seconds and nothing, you bit your lip and kicked down the door, Hyun Woo cowered to the corner.  You walked in and looked around; you stopped when you spotted the plate on his bed, but there was only one cookie left, the last cookie. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRKpgxIgKP_VqMaDqf8tb

You your lips, and saw Hyun Woo reaching for it.  You tackled him to the wall, and grabbed the cookie about to put it into your mouth until Hyun Woo grabbed your wrist.  It became an on out war just for a chocolate cookie.

After a few minutes of fighting, cookie still intact in your hand, Mr. Kim and Ms. Kang walked in, “What happened in here?” Ms. Kang asked looking at broken door, the broken lamp, you having Hyun Woo in a headlock, while he grabbed firmly on your wrist to prevent you from eating the cookie. 

“She stole my cookie!” Hyun Woo wined as Mr. Kim pried you off of him.  They all looked at you as you calmly ate the cookie and whipped your hands together.  You turned to them, “That was good,” and walked past them to your room and closed the door. 

Moments later, Mr. Kim laughed, “All this for a cookie!”  Hyun Woo pouted and grabbed the plate handing it to the shocked Ms. Kim, and smirked, “I told you she was obsessed with them.”  Ms. Kang furrowed her eyebrows with disbelief at the empty plate and as if a light bulb came out of her head, glowed, “I got it!” she ran downstairs all giddy.

Hyun Woo lifted an eyebrow and floated next to Mr. Kim, “I think the women in our family are kind of…”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQS6ECODVyw21liKkkVxDO

“I agree, just like you,” Mr. Kim nodded as he smiled, walking out of the room.  After a minute Hyun Woo finally understood what Mr. Kim meant, “YAH!” he swung his hand as if he was slamming a door; he looked up and saw you standing at your doorway, “Having fun?” you walked downstairs and he ran after you.

You went to the table followed by a nagging Hyun Woo, “… I need priv…”

“Who’s hungry?” Ms. Kang chimed as she placed Ginseng soup on the table, Hyun Woo immediately sat, staring at the soup.  “Umma! You actually made my favorite,” he got up and gave her a quick hug, “Sarang hae, Umma!”  You looked at them and quickly looked away biting your lip, I’m really getting annoyed by his… ugh I can’t even say it…

“Seo Young dear, What do you want for breakfast tomorrow?” Ms. Kang smiled as she sat across from you; Hyun Woo furrowed his eyebrows, “Umma, just look at her files and figure out her favorite food and such.”
“There really isn’t anything in them though, her past nor her present; personality etc.,” Mr. Kim interjected as he put down his phone, “her files have completely disappear, no one knows where they went, so they had to start from scratch, but they didn’t get so far.”  You froze as you looked down at the table, what? The files had my past.  How did it disappear, who took them?  Maybe someone who doesn’t want me to know, maybe the people who killed my parents.

“Seo Young, Are you ok?” Hyun Woo put a hand on your shoulder looking concerned, you nodded.  Ms. Kang sighed, “Do you know what you want for breakfast?”  You ignored her, “Shouldn’t we eat; I hear Hyun Woo’s stomach is having a war with his intestine.”  They all tilted their head at your saying, and Mr. Kim nodded, “Let’s eat!”

After dinner, Ms. Kang asked if Hyun Woo and you had any homework, and if she should make snacks, while Hyun Woo nodded and you shook your head.  Hyun Woo turned to you, “How do you not have homework?”

“I finished them during lunch and then finished the others in class.”

“What? But the teachers didn’t give us the homework until 2 minutes before class ended.”

You shrugged, and was about to walk upstairs, but Ms. Kang grabbed you and led your to the coach, “Seo Young, I’m just really curious, but how did you get that scar? It looks exquisitely painful.”  Ms. Kang, you do know that curiosity killed the cat right? You unconsciously tugged on your skirt, “I don’t want you to be the cat,” you walked away, leaving Ms. Kang very confused, “The cat?”

You closed the door to your room, locking it and sat on your bed.  You lifted your skirt and ran your fingers on the scar, how did I get this scar? Then you closed your eyes, trying to remember.  “You know you have been very disobedient lately, Seo Young,” a man said as he twirled a dagger in-between his fingers, “and you know what we do to …”

There was a knock on the door and you immediately jumped out of bed and opened it; you saw Hyun Woo with his Stich doll again and mentally cursed him, “What do you want?”

“Well, since you broke down my door, I can’t sleep, so I’m going to sleep here until my doors fixed,” Hyun Woo pouted as he lay on your bed, instantly falling asleep.  You took your pajamas, and went to the bathroom; not having the energy to kick Hyun Woo out of the room.  You went back to your room and lay beside him, looking at the opposite direction, trying not to sleep because you know that once you do a nightmare will come.

-----------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

“Were home!~” Xiumin sand as Chen and him walked through the door of their magnificent home.  “Where were you guys? Do you know ‘Appas’ coming any second?” Tao asked from the coach.\

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2tSt_cHthPSAHlH7k_Nb

“Yea, says the person who showed up only minutes before,” Sehun laughed as he came out of the kitchen with a Bubble Tea.  Chanyeol came out laughing as he pulled Baekhyun out, “Look what happened,” he shouted and everybody turned and saw Baekhyun wrapped with ribbons, “Now watch,” he pulled a piece of ribbon, and Baekhyun started spinning all over the place, well until Xiumin caught him. 

“How did you get covered in ribbons?”

“Well, D.O said he made a new costume for me to try on, and after he finished, Chanyeol grabbed me and well you know the rest,” Baekhyun pouted, the others laughed at him and Sehun asked, “What did you do to D.O this time?”  Baekhyun wringed his fingers together and Chanyeol patted his shoulder, “It’s a secret,” he put his finger to his mouth and smiled.

Luhan walked in, stretching his face muscles, “God, it’s hard to be cold; I don’t know how you do it Kai.” 

“Just like how Chen suits to be a nerd, we have the ability,” Kai yawned as he lay on Tao’s lap.  Sehun nodded, “And just like me, I have the ability to not talk a lot and that’s why I’m so amazing.  It doesn’t hurt to not talk, but then again I accidental talked once, but that was just once.  It wasn’t that important anyways, but it was to a girl I haven’t seen before; I think she’s new, Seo Young was her name…”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSl0C_FZzV1lDkQC-vu6Cl

“Seo Young?” Luhan, Xiumin, and Kris asked in unison.

“Does she have black hair with straight bangs and a blank face?”  They nodded and Sehun brightened, “Yea, that’s her then.  How do you guys know her?”  Xiumin laughed, “Well, she’s in our class, and I told her I’ll make her life hell because of the time on the bus.”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTG79SVLsZB11P9E20zBEW

“Okay, I just needed to know the class part, same with you two too,” Sehun asked and they nodded.  Tao looked in Baekhyun’s direction, “Yah, Baekhyun there’s this girl I saw you and Lay talking to and she matches the description perfectly,” Baekhyun tilted his head and Lay came in, “Hey guys, ‘Appas’ almost here.”  They started scrambling forgetting what they were just talking about.

After a few minutes, ‘Ring Dong’, Kris quickly opened the door and out came an old man, “Welcome ‘Appa’ they said in unison.  ‘Appa’ smiled and Sehun quickly directed him to the coach were they all then sat near him, “My children, please stop trying to impress me with your formality, just be yourself that is more than enough for me.”  They all smiled and nodded growing closer to ‘Appa’, “I have something to tell you guys,” ‘Appa’ confessed, they all tilted their head and furrowed their eyebrows, “We have intelligence that DHW have figured out where we are hiding the documents.”

“The documents, the ones we are trying to protect from them?” Suho asked.  ‘Appa’ nodded, “Yes, who knows when they will strike, we can’t risk them getting into their hands.”

“’Appa’ if you don’t mind me asking, but what’s in those documents?” Kai asked, ‘Appa’ smiled a little, “Proof.” And with that they all understood why it was so important to protect the documents.

“Ah, has anything happened in school lately?”

“No, we just got two new students in our classroom,” Luhan replied, tapping his chin.  ‘Appa’ nodded and then stretch, “Ok, and are you guys eating well?”  They all nodded and smiled seeing how caring ‘Appa’ was to them, “Are you hungry ‘Appa’?” D.O asked as he heard ‘Appas’ stomach growl.  ‘Appa’ heartily laughed, “Wah! You guys know me so well; you are certainly my children.”  They laughed and led him to the dining table, sitting him at the head. 

After that, they all went to the kitchen getting plates, bowls, chopsticks, spoons, cups, and of course the main course and appetizers.  “What did you guys make?”

“Ginseng Soup! Your favorite,”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHy6fQwkD3usraGkOcQom

they started passing the food to him, and they ate happily together as they asked questions like a real family.

After they finished ‘Appa’ walked to the door and said the same thing he always says when he visits, “Remember eyes can never tell a lie.”

They went to their room, they share one huge room, although there are six rooms they can split; it’s because they choose to stick together.  Luhan and Kai are the ones that can rarely sleep, because when they do nightmares attack their minds.  They others sleep peacefully, crowed up against each other always making sure everybody’s there.

“Yah! Xiumin what were you talking about with a bus?”  And some nights they never stop talking, so they can accompany Luhan and Kai.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQN8sT84DdRX158UsgSyZj

 

Authors Note:

I hope this chapter isn’t confusing, but if it is I’ll be happy to try to answer.  I also hope you guys enjoy it as well^^  I want to thank all of you for reading Secret Spy, and subscribing to it.  It means a lot and I hope that you will be with me all the way to the end.  You guys are AMAZING, *giving out strawberry rice cakes* I hope you like them haha.  Question Time: Who took Seo Young’s files? What are the documents SOC is hiding?  And what does ‘Appa’ mean when he says ‘eyes can never tell a lie’? Stay Tuned <(o.o<)