Believe

Secret Spy

Chapter

The drive was quiet until you said, “Give me a paper and pencil.”  Minho blinked and then said, “Yah, Taemin can you find a pencil and paper back there and then give it to Seo Young?”  Taemin nodded and went to looking.

A few minutes have passed and he finally found something and gave it to you.  You grabbed it and immediately started writing; Minho, seeing this, tilted his head over to see what your writing, “Put your eyes back on the road or I’m going to throw you out the window,” you said bluntly, not looking up at him.  Minho gulped and then straightened, putting his eyes back on the road as was told.

The rest of the ride was filled with silence; Minho always tried to make a conversation, but you always throw it out the window saying things like, “Speak one more time I will cut your hands off…”  You spend the time writing while Taemin was observing your every movement.

 

“We’re here!” Minho announce and you immediately lifted your head up to see the window, “Good…now…” you turned to Taemin, Why don’t we just kill him…

“Taemin, where does your cousin live so we can drop you off,” Minho asked as he noticed the deadly glare in your eye.  Taemin stared at you and said, “Seoul Seaside Hotel.”  You blinked and Minho laughed, “We’re going there too! What a coincidence!” Ne such a coincidence…

You turned after staring at Taemin for a few minutes.

 After a few more minutes Minho stopped the car and unbuckled his seatbelt, “Here we are!”  You nodded and went out the car not waiting for them as you went to the elevator.  Minho sighed and went out, trying to get in before it closed… but utterly failed, so instead he just watched the numbers to see what number you will stop on, so he can meet you there.

Taemin was about to walked out, but he saw the paper you’ve been writing on, on the floor of the passenger’s seat.  He looked from side to side before taking it and putting it in his bag; he then went out of the car and ran to where Minho was.

“She’s on the 6th floor!” Minho said and pushed the up button.  Taemin lifted and eyebrow, taking a folded piece of paper from his pocket and looked at it, “6th floor…hmm.”

“Come in Taemin!” Minho smiled and pulled Taemin in before pressing the door number.  Taemin turned around to face the buttons and then looked at the door.  “Aren’t you going to press…?”

“I’m going to the same floor.”

“Oh really?!” Minho laughed, “What a coincidence!”  Taemin lifted an eyebrow in a ‘you got to be kidding me’ way and said, “Ne… so why are you guys here anyways?”  Minho sighed and scratched his head, “I’m not sure why… but Seo Young really wanted to meet someone here…” all of a sudden the elevator stopped and Minho grabbed unto Taemin for dear life, “OMG!”

“Calm down,” Taemin said shuffling his way to the emergency button before pushing it with his free hand, “It won’t be long before we start moving again.”  Minho tightened his grip around the boy and cried out, “We’re going to die! If not be this then by Seo Young!”  Taemin lifted an eyebrow at Chanyeol wondering why he thinks you were going to kill him for being stuck in the elevator; in fact he was actually thinking you were the one stopping it in the first place.

“Did you cheat on her?” Taemin asked after his mental thoughts.  Minho was taken aback by the question and loosened his grip, “N-no! W-why ask that?!”  Taemin shrugged *Well shrugged as much as he can with a 183 cm dude clinging to him* and said, “Just thought since you said she was going to kill you.”  Minho blinked and then laughed, “That’s…”

“Never mind…” Taemin sighed, “Let go of me.”  Minho quickly obliged and Taemin sat on the floor, “We’re going to be here for a while.”

 

You quickly pressed the button, completely forgetting the presence of two people as the elevator went up.  When the elevator finally went to the floor and opened you basically jumped out and rammed your fist on the door of a room.

You did this for several seconds until the door finally opened in which you barged in.  “Seo Young?” Key blinked and closed the door, “What are you doing here?”

“I need answers Kibum… and I need them now.”  Key sighed and nodded before sitting down, “I was hoping you’ll ask me soon… what are your questions?”  You sat across from him, “Just everything you know.”

“Well that’s not exactly a question, but sure I’ll tell you what I know…” he propped his elbows on his knees and rested his chin on his hands as he leaned forward, “I know that the organization that you believe to be your hero is a scam, and they are the ones who killed your parents because they held or so DHW thought, the Solmase.  They run many horrific buildings such as Sunshine Orphanage where they experiment on kids as well as get a load of profit from the sponsors who are allowed to do anything they want.  I am also sure the reason why they are keeping you alive is the fact that you are the only bait to get this special person…”

“Is that person Kyung Jae?” you interrupted him.  Key smirked, “Precisely… seems like you’re not so far from the dark…”

“What relation do I have with this Kyung Jae?”

“He, my dear Seo Young, is your grandfather.”  You blinked, not showing any emotion as you soaked everything in, “And why do they want him?”

“Many reasons, the main one is to get a chemical, he invented, that can change the world.”  You let out a breath and automatically stood up, Key stood up as well, “Can you trust me?”

“No,” you said and then looked at him in the eye, “But I do believe you.”  You started to the door and looked back, “I’ll keep in contact; remember what I said?”  Key nodded and then his lips curled downward, “Same goes for you…”

“No promises,” with that you left.  Key slumped down in his coach, “Now do you believe me?” he said out of nowhere.  Shadows began to show themselves and all let out a breath, “What do we have to do?”

“What do you think you need to do?” Key shot the question back, looking at the twelve figures in front of him.  The twelve figures were silent until one of them spoke up, “Do we still need to keep our cover from her?”

“Ne, that’s the only way you can protect her… later though, soon actually she’ll find out.  She’s smart and observant, but her mind is clouded with lies and distrust, so it’s taking her awhile to process everything, but soon she will know and soon she will be fighting the enemy… maybe even now she’s fighting.”  He looked at them for a moment more before saying, “Now fix the elevator… so I can speak to Taemin.”  The figures nodded and left in a flash.

 

Minho kept a hold on Taemin and let’s just say Taemin was pretty done.  He was so close of knocking out the man as he kept talking and whining and it just annoyed the hell out of Taemin; if even made him wonder if this person was actually part of the notorious organization DHW.

“Oh…” he said as the elevator finally started moving again and he immediately stood up, “Finally.”  The elevator opened after a few floors and the first thing, or say person, they saw was you, “Seo Young! Are you finished?”  You nodded and walked in as Taemin came out.  “He was going to the same floor too… you should have waited.”  You furrowed your eyebrows as your eyes followed Taemin’s back, “What a coincidence.”

“I know exactly what I said!” Minho laughed and then said, “So where are we going now?”

“Sunshine Orphanage, but first my house.”  Minho gulped and then nodded, “Understood.”

 

Taemin knocked on the door and it automatically opened, “Taemin?”  Taemin nodded and entered, “What is this visit for?”  Taemin sat on the coach, “Seo Young went to our farm, as you predicted, with Minho, the son of Mr. Choi who oversees the Sunshine Orphanage…”

“Minho? Choi Minho?”  Taemin nodded, “Ne, Key… Choi Minho in which you use to be acquainted with.”  Key sighed and leaned back, “And what was he doing with Seo Young?”

“I’m not sure, but Onew and Eunsoo may know.”  Key nodded and Taemin opened his book bag and took out the paper he found, “When we were driving here; Seo Young spent her time writing.  I haven’t read it yet, for I thought you should see it first,” he handed the paper to Key and Key started to scan it.

After a few more moments he put it down and looked over at Taemin, “When will Onew and Eunsoo be here?”

“Tomorrow precisely 10am.”  Key nodded and then looked at the twelve who appeared behind Taemin, “Change of plans… Stop Seo Young and bring her to me.”  The twelve blinked and then nodded, running out the door; Taemin sighed, “So I’m guessing she’s going to go on a killing spree.”

“That’s exactly what she’s going to do.”

 

“Stop here,” you said and Minho parked as you got out.  “What are you going to get? What are you planning?”  You lifted an eyebrow and slammed the door, “None of your business… just stay here and wait,” you were about to leave but you tossed something to him which he clumsily caught, “Use that to protect yourself… you’ll need it.”

Minho looked down at the object, “A knife… good thing I grabbed the right end…”  Scared of what you said he rolled the window up and sighed with content, “God… how could she just leave me here… and it’s freaking dark!”

 

You crawled into your window without a sound and started to look for your weapons.  You crawled under the bed and pulled out a box, opening it, you sighed, “This will be the last time… now that I know…”

You went to the closet and changed quickly into wear that was movable and breezy, and strapped all the contents in the box all over your body.  You took a breath and quickly hid as you heard the door open and someone came in, “What are you saying, Mrs. Kang?! Where is Seo Young?!” you heard Hyun Woo yell… surprised that he said Mrs. Kang instead of eomma.

“I don’t know! I just think… I think Boss wants her gone…” Mrs. Kang choked, “And I’m guessing she went into hiding… I…” you heard her take a deep sigh, “Mr. Kim is getting as much information as he can, but if this is her fate we can’t do anything about it… if we try to stop it, we will be killed…”

“But…”

“No buts… let’s just lock this room up so the kids won’t try and get in… we have to make up an excuse of why she hasn’t been here.”  You heard shuffling and the door closed and clicked; you got out seconds later and scoffed, “Boss…” you jumped out the window and looked up at the house once more before running again to the car.

You opened the door and quickly went in, “Let’s go.”  You received no response, so you turned and immediately pulled out a gun from your thigh, “Who Are You?!”  The person turned to you and although it was dark you could see that person smirking through his mask.  You ed the gun to his temple, his smirk annoying the hell out of you.

Suddenly, after what seems like ages, he grabbed your gun professionally and pointed it back towards you.  You clenched your teeth and your hand was about to make it way toward your waist, but a hand grabbed both your wrist and pinned it to the seat.

You gritted your teeth and lifted your legs as you folded yourself, just to hit the person pinning you, but another set of hands pinned your legs, making you into a folded omirice.

The car started and soon you lose consciousness when someone put a cloth over your mouth.

 

“… Young!... Seo Young!” you heard as your head continued spinning; you opened your eyes slightly to see a burry figure right in front of you.  “Oh thank God!” the figure praised and soon your vision came back and you’ve notice that it was Minho in front.  You blinked and tried to move, but it seemed as you were strained to a chair.

You stared back at Minho and noticed that he wasn’t restrained; Of course… he works for Boss… “Seo Young… I’m glad you’re awake.”  Sure you are.  A door opened and Minho stood up from where he sat, “Sit down,” a voice said and you turned your head to meet the man in the mask; you were confused since the voice sounded so much like…

“You… take off the bandana,” the man commanded and Minho immediately went behind you untying the ungodly thing.  After he untied it; the man ripped out the gag from your mouth while Minho sat back down in his seat, turning it.  The man turned your chair and then sat in the chair across from you.

“If you’re wondering why you’re restrained and he’s not; it’s because he’s more cooperative then you,” he looked into your eyes as you said nothing.  Those eyes… they look so familiar.  “Han Seo Young, do you recognize me?” he asked knowing that you have been observing him.  A little taken back by the question, you blinked.

The man smirked, “You know me quite well, but that’s not why you’re here…” his face and tone both changed serious, “You were planning to go on a killing spree… weren’t’ you?”  You scoffed and glared right into his eyes, this guy… what does he know?

“I know quite a lot… in fact more than you know.”  You blinked and lifted an eyebrow, What is this guy? A mind reader?

“No I’m not a mind reader,” he sighed, “Now answer my question.”  You rolled your eyes and leaned back in your chair; your fingers trying to find the knife that was set on your back.  “We already took all your weapons you had…” He leaned forward entangling his finger together, “Now answer me.”

“You answer me… who do you work for?” you said after several minutes of silence.  The man smirked at your question, “I was hoping you’ll ask… I’m from SOC.”  You lifted an eyebrow slightly confused since you were sure it was DHW, but then again SOC might not know what is happening, “Is that why you kidnap me… to get information about them… I’ll tell you everything, but leave the killing to me.”

“That is not why… I’m simply here to stop you… and maybe answer your questions.”  You sighed, “Stop me from what”

“Killing?”

“Why?”

“Because we needed too.”

“Why did you need too?”

“Because of Kyung Jae.”  You blinked at the name, “Kyung Jae? Han Kyung Jae?”

“Ne.”  You bit your lip and took a deep breath, “My grandfather? Why? How does…?”

“He wants us to protect you.”  You bit your lip again and huffed, “From who?”  If it’s DHW… I could protect myself.

The man sighed, “Yourself.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

So I made this chapter really long as an apology of some sort… and I hope you like it^^  Stay Tuned(^^)

Treat:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFOAqxm8S6ybIqkQi6tCMimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrVKzc_93kyvva--8-UZA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2EiknTz1K4Icst8UwgKdimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSGzxkXZl-447wbmq0x0C

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXx2uEzaXzqFMJeQ7xHXCimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmi9XrlH2M1n0mwlGHMdL

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnKSH0b9vaMPA_nRi1Yw-