Christmas Part 3

Secret Spy

 

Chapter 26

You sat on the cold ground for a couple of minutes, I can’t… I need… this can’t be… before you collected your thoughts fully; you dashed away home. 

You climbed up the window, ignoring the wounds you reopened and went through the boxes you had still piled up.  You grabbed the notebook, opening it, and started writing, That’s Kai! The kid from my dreams… from every good dream I ever had he was in there… you suddenly heard a beep; you furrowed your eyebrows and went toward the sound… it came from you jacket pocket.  You grabbed it and looked at it; you widened your eyes and quickly jumped out the window not bothering to put on your coat.

You ran to Sunshine Orphanage and crashed into the doors, making sharp turns everywhere until you finally reached your destination… “Noona!” JungKook gasped as you ripped the woman away from him, shielding his body with yours.  The woman looked at you, and you got to admit she was pretty, but even a heathen can dress himself up and call himself Eomma.

“Little girl, why are you interrupting my play time?” the woman asked as she swung what looks like handcuffs.  “I’ll take his punishment!” you said, Omo, wait this is a girl… she’s going to be different… I usually dealt with the man sponsors and such; this is the first time dealing with a woman.  The woman laughed, “You?! You want to take his punishment?” her face turned serious, “Well, I’m sorry hun, this isn’t punishment, but playtime, so why don’t you scurry along, and let me have my fun.”

You cringed, but didn’t move from your spot; the woman tilted her head at you and chuckled, “Ah, I see you want to join in in playtime…”

“Seo Young!” someone ran through the door, Jin?! What is he doing here… ani! He can’t be here… he has to leave right now before she thinks of something to do with him too… I can freaking handle myself|!!... “Ah! Jinnie it’s wonderful to see you again…”  Jin ignored the woman and grabbed your wrist, trying to force you to go with him, but you just stayed put.  The woman eyed you two and flipped her long hair, “This is the first time you’re like this Jin… usually you offer yourself to me to protect your kind… but now you want to run away from her leaving poor JungKookkie in my care…”

“Aniyo! You can have me, but you can’t have these two… I just wanted them to leave, so…”  The woman didn’t wait for to finish instead she stride towards him and smashed their lips together.  You backed up in slight shock and was about to do something until she groaned and broke the kiss, taking out her phone.  She looked at all of you, “I have to go,” then pecked Jin on the lips, “We’ll continue this later,” with that she skipped away with her ‘toys’.

Jin sat on the bed, hands in face as JungKook had glassy eyes, looking at his hyung.  You sighed and grabbed JungKook by the arm guiding him back to their room before returning back to Jin.  “You shouldn’t have done that,” you whispered as you pulled him into a hug…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What does Boss want from me now?” the woman huffed as she went to the secluded park near the orphanage and sat on the snow covered bench, “Doesn’t he know it’s freezing out here?”

“Oh he knows.” a voice said and the woman quickly stood up looking at all possible directions; she was about to run when suddenly a shadowy figure appears in front of her, “I wouldn’t do that if I were you.”  The woman pulled out a dagger from her purse and was about to stab the figure, but he was too fast as it grabbed her hand twisting it till her elbow was dislocated from her forearm.  He flipped her broken arm to her back, dislocating her shoulder as he kneed her down.

Quickly eleven other shadowy figures appeared out of the mist of the snow, one came up to her and lifted her chin, “You have two choices, one give us the answers we want or two die… it’s really quite simple if you think of if.”  The woman stared him down and then took her free arm about to pound the figure, but of course the figure was too fast for her as he took her arm into his and snapped the bone like a twig, “Tsk, that wasn’t the right answer.”

Another figure came out, “Take her to headquarters… I don’t want the beautiful snow to be all bloody.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the party:

“Yah! Hyun Shik, where’s Chanyeol and D.O?”

“I don’t know, they said they had to go… along with some of the Student Council and others…” Hyun Shik said as he patted Hi Ah on the back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

December 25- Christmas Day

“EOMMA! EOMMA! WAKE UP! IT’S CHRISTMAS!!!” the kids yelled at the top of their lungs.  You shot up from all the noise and looked at them; you didn’t even get a chance to speak as they dragged you downstairs to neatly present Christmas tree, or how you like to call it, Death of the Tree.

Ms. Kang swayed in with Mr. Kim, who both was wearing customs as Mrs. Claus and Mr. Claus.  The children gleamed, and then came in Hyun Woo, who was dressed as a reindeer, which made the children laugh.

Ms. Kang handed out the presents to each of you and Mr. Kim started to record:  The kids opened the gifts first, they were so happy on what they got… toys, clothes and even personalized phones that had snowflake designs *Your gift to them*, of course everybody stared at you but you just shrugged, for emergencies… I’m not going to lose them again. 

Everybody opened their gifts except you… you sighed and opened the gifts while trying to swap the camera away from Hyun Woo.  Most of the gifts were just handmade cards, *From the kids… in which you’ll read later*, Chocolate cookies, *From Mr. Kim… shockingly*, and a wolf stuffie, *From Hyun Woo, who says you look a lot like it*.  “My gift is coming… be patient Seo Young.”  Ms. Kang smiled and started to clean up the mess.

The celebration was over and everybody did their own thing; you locked yourself in you room, looking at the gift Ms. Kang gave you.  Why does this look so familiar? Why do I feel I have some attachment to it… you sighed and looked out the window before climbing out of it…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You went to the Sunshine Orphanage and went straight to Jin’s room.  You opened the door only to find that all the boys were sleeping soundly… you sighed softly and whispered, “Merry Christmas… your present is Vengeance.”  You sighed and looked at your hands which were bloody from something you did earlier, What a Bloody Christmas.  Tears slowly came out of your eyes, I want to stop, but I can’t stop…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


SOC Spy Christmas:


All of them opened they’re presents, laughing and singing carols with each other just as Key came back from the freezing cold, “Hyung, where did you go?”  Key looked at all of them and motion for them to give him warmth, which they all did, “I went and gave an old colleague something.” 

Everybody nodded their heads and just snuggled against each other, not bothering to ask any more questions as they slept near the fireplace, even Luhan and Kai were able to sleep, since they took their pill.

 

Authors Note:

WAH!! Triple update!! *Pats on the back*  hahaha I hope you like this chapter *Although I trimmed it down a lot*  And I hope it’s not confusing^^ MIan again for no pics, next chapter will have some^^ Stay Tuned^^

Treat:

large.gif  SO BEAUTIFUL^^