The Family Part 1

Secret Spy

Chapter

“Stop following me!” you yelled as you ran faster, but it was no use as Minho caught up without a problem; he grabbed your wrist and turned you around, “LET GO!”

“Ani… I need to confirm something,” he started to drag you and you felt that you lost all your energy as you just let him drag you.

After a while he stopped and you looked up, widening your eyes, “B-base?  How do you…”

“I knew it…” he turned to you, “You are one of us and you are the girl.”  You shook your head, “Ani… you’re lying.”  Minho opened his mouth to say something but when he saw the hurt in your eyes he just said, “I’ll take you back home… Wait here.”  You nodded and as he left looked at the building; This can’t be true is it?  Have I been lied to all these years?  Ani… that can’t be… Key! Key must know!  

You snapped out of your thoughts as you heard an engine right beside you; you turned and saw a car, the window went down, “Hop on,” Minho said.  You blinked and then went inside the passage seat, “Where did you get this?”

He laughed, “So you calmed down enough? Ok… well I just borrowed it, just sit back and I’ll tell you when were there.”  You nodded and leaned on the window, I just need to calm down. Calming down until I see Key and then beat him to get answers… well that is if he doesn’t cooperate…

“Take me to Seoul Seaside Hotel.”

“Why there?  Is that where you live?” Minho asked eyes on the road.  You didn’t answer instead you just look at window.  Minho took that as ‘just shut up and drive’ silence and since he knew what you could do; he decided not to question.

As fast as it was day it turned to night and the road only occupied a few cars; you looked at Minho and saw that he was growing tired as well it’s been about 11 hours since he started driving, “Are you tired?” you asked already knowing the answer.  Minho shook his head, and you sighed, “Stop over at that building,” you pointed to a building.  Minho saw it and turned figuring out it is a house; you hopped out and ran to the door while Minho stayed in.

You knocked on the door and after a few minutes a young man opened it, widening his eyes as he saw you standing there, “W-who…”  You lifted an eyebrow and Minho looked out the window and saw that you we’re holding a knife behind your back; he quickly jumped out of the car and ran to you holding your wrist still, “***Hello sir… me and my wife here we’re wondering if we could stay for just a night’s sleep… see were traveling to Seoul to visit my hyung and we had kind of a late start since this little lady decided to take a while getting her hair done to match Seoul’s fashion,” he sputtered in one breath.

You turned to him and lowly growled, subtly trying to get your wrist away from his grasped.  The young man blinked, but then smiled and ushered them in, “Of course… oh my name is Onew by the way…”

Minho bowed forcing you to bow too, “Ah, my name is Minho and this is Seo Young.”  Onew smiled, “Now aren’t you too a cute couple… well there’s a free room besides my sons, you too can share that one, but no hokey pokey now; these rooms aren’t soundproof.”  Minho laughed awkwardly and rubbed his nape with his free hand, “We’re not at that stage sir…”  Onew waved him off and repeated.

You sighed and walked to the room while Minho followed after saying ‘thank you’ to the man once again.

“You shouldn’t be rude, Seo Young,” Minho said as he closed the door.  “I wasn’t, now you can take that corner while I’ll take this space.” You lay down and curled up into a ball; Minho sighed and then opened a cabinet that was near the door, “Do you want a comforter?”

You looked up slightly and nodded; Minho laughed and spread it out, “But there’s only one.”

“Then let me have it.”

“But I need to have it too,” Minho whined, “And besides I found it!”  You rolled your eyes, “Fine, we’ll share.  Come and place it here,” you stood up and motioned to the floor you were lying on.  Minho blinked and you sighed, “Well?!”

“Ah… ne,” he muttered and then placed the comforter down, putting the blanket on top as well.  You snuggled under and patted the side next to you; Minho just stood there.  You lifted your head slightly, “What are you doing… get in!”  Minho blinked again and then nodded getting under the blanket, back facing you.

“It’s cold,” he murmured curling up into a ball; you heard him and wrapped your arms around his waist, letting your heat radiant his body.  He flinched, but you held him tighter, “If you’re cold this is the only way to get heat, so just stay still or I’ll hurt you.”  Minho sighed and closed his eyes, letting your heat lullaby him to sleep.

You of course didn’t go asleep; you were awake the whole time thinking; thinking about your life.  My life?  Is it a lie?  What have I done to deserve this… appa and eomma, did they kill you?  Did the people that took care of me all these years kill you?  Why?  Why did they kill you?  Why do they want me?  What the hell is going on?!

You unwrapped yourself from Minho who was sleeping peacefully and wrapped your arms around your knees, the note from that Han Kyung Jae what does he have to do with any of this… why do I feel like that note was meant for me… why was the note even in Key’s house in the most obvious place?  You ruffled your hair and lay back down, thinking about everything going on in your life until you finally fell asleep.

“Wakey Wakey lovebirds… its dawn and we have to clean the corridors!”  You snapped straight up and looked at the door and saw that Onew was standing right at the doorway; Minho, though, grudgingly got up and rubbed his swollen eyes, “What?” he asked lazily obviously half asleep.

“Well, I let you stay here, you all have to help with the family chores… well of course we have breakfast first, so come on now and hurry up… we got to catch us some chicken!” he said enthusiastically as you hauled Minho up into a standing position, “I’ll catch and murder the chicken,” you said and then pointed at Minho, “He could clean the corridors.”

“Well, alrighty… we need about five caught, feathered, and cooked by 7… you think you can handle that?”

“Of course… I caught more when I was a child… I can do it by myself… well everything except cooking.”

“Oh don’t worry about that, my lovely wife is the cook… she makes one hella of a chicken,” he clapped his hands as he remembered something, “Oh I should introduce you to the family… come on now and wake up that rowdy husband of yours.”

You nodded as he left and then hit Minho upside the head, “Wake up or I’ll skin you alive!” you growled and Minho immediately stood straight, fully awake, “What are we doing?”

“Because of you we have to work, if only you let me kill them we wouldn’t have been in this mess…” you hissed lowly and then walked out of the room.  Minho furrowed his eyebrows, “You don’t look that mad… and if I heard right you were actually being nice to that man,” he shrugged and remembered that they should leave; he ran out of the room, “We should go back on the road now.”

“Oh nonsense! You all should eat first!” Onew exclaimed and Minho looked at you and you just shrugged, I’m going to wait… I can’t go now and figure out… let me just live a little.

Onew smiled and started introducing, “This here is my wife Eunsoo,” he put his arm around a beautiful woman that was only an inch shorter than him.  “And this is Taemin our son,” he then patted the head of a slightly taller boy who had a beautiful face like his eomoni’s.  You nodded and Onew pointed at you, “This is young lady is Seo Young and that there is her husband Minho,” he introduced as you didn’t speak.

“You married? Wah! Young People getting married is so exciting… are you newlyweds?” Eunsoo asked.  “Err, well yes I supposed… it’s like it happened over night…” Minho rubbed his nape and you looked at him as in ‘Are you stupid?’  Onew smiled, “Well you’re exactly the age we were when we got married... I suppose how old are you two?”

“I’m 20… my Seo Young is…”

“I’m 18.”

“Well, your close… we got married when we were 16 and then a year later we got our little Taemin,” Mae Won smiled, “Our Taeminnie is exactly the same age as Seo Young… if only she wasn’t married I would have set them to up together,” she then pushed Minho to the side and placed Taemin in the middle, “Don’t they look darling together?” she asked her husband, who just had a proud smile.

You blinked and then said, “Where’s the chickens?”

“Go on son and show her and then come and help me and this young man at the corridors,” Onew said and then grabbed Minho, dragging him who knows where.  You followed Taemin to the back, “Usually we break their necks or cut off their necks draining their blood before we take them in, but since you’re probably not used to that you can just take a chicken you caught and bring it to…”

“No I’ll kill them,” you said and then took your knife from your pocket before going over the fence; Taemin nodded and walked away, not the least bit curious on where you got that knife or why you even hold one.

You tackled a chicken and cut of its head holding it upside down to a bucket so it can drain, This reminds me of when I was younger still training and they told me to kill the chickens and then drink the blood… You chuckle a little as you saw the last bit of blood drop down and then walked over to the house, “Ah! You already caught one?” Eunsoo looked at you and awe and grabbed the chicken before de-feathering it.

You walked out and did the same thing, and killed four more before going back inside giving her the decapitated chicken.  Eunsoo smiled and took it and before you left to wash up she said, “Could you go and get another chicken… my husband just loves chicken, but get the one in the other side of the fence… that’s where the juicy one is.”  You nodded and walked out again.

You saw a fairly large chicken sitting at the corner of the fence like a lazy a** and you took that as the perfect opportunity.  As you got closer the chicken eyed you before running off in a quick panic.  You blinked and were about to go after it but then you saw a folded piece of paper where the chicken once laid.

You furrowed your eyebrows and grabbed the piece of paper, opening it with your blood stained hands:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

So yea after an absence i come up with this hahahaha^^ I really hope its not confusing but knowing me this would be even confusing then the chapter before, but don't worry it'll all unravel soon^^  I hope you enjoy! Stay Tuned(^^) oh and the starting of *** means they are using different dialect till you see ^^ *.*

Treat:

tumblr_mc3r35DJKx1r8793ro2_500.gif Thinking of you falling down a cliff^^

tumblr_ldkz370tfr1qzzb83o1_500.gif Smelling something bad but doesn't show it

tumblr_lhz8tcZi5p1qbawp4o1_500.gif Stop talking cant you see i'm trying to sleep

a00216504b64fca6aca68.gif Did she? Oh No she didn't... she did omg can't contain laughter

key-shinee-angry.gif Just wait till we get home... i'll show you what an angry Key can do...