First Day Of School Part 2

Secret Spy

Chapter 3

“I’m Xiumin aka the guy that will make your life hell.”  You looked at him, unmoved by what he said, You don’t even know what hell is like, I’ve been there and back, and I’m not afraid to take you with me.

“Hyung, don’t be like that to a girl,” a deep voice spoke as the owner of that voice, slithered his arm around your shoulder, “girls are fragile and should be treated with the upmost respected.”  You clenched your teeth; I swear if I wasn’t on a mission, I would’ve ripped his arm right off.  You took his sleazy arm and abruptly took it off your shoulder, turning back to Mrs. Kim, whose smiling like a ninny at her students, eyes saying, ‘help’.

“Wah! Kris, looks like your charms aren’t working on this one,” Xiumin laughed.  You looked over at Hyun Woo, Hi Na was talking to him, but he was paying attention to you, ‘do you want me to do something?’

‘No, we can’t blow our cover.’ You shook your head and Kris tilted your chin to him, you clenched your fist…

“Kris, this is a classroom, and as class president, I wish that you would go to your seat, and stop flirting with every living thing you meet, so Mrs. Kim could start the lesson!” the man name Luhan, did a Dou eye stare;

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTknjxnUBeD-Km0YAJlA6b

Kris laughed and put his hands up as if surrendering, “Arraseo, arraseo Mr. Luhan,” he walked to his seat, which is ‘kill me now’ in front of you.

“Thank you, Luhan,” Mrs. Kim sighed and looked at the other empty seats, “Where are Kai and Chanyeol?”  Everybody shrugged and Mrs. Kim lost her sunshine, but then bounced right back to her perky, weak self.  She started the lesson, and after a minute, you saw Xiumin throwing paper balls at Chen, the one he gave a swirly to.  You sighed letting it go.

‘BAM’ everybody, except you, turned to the back as the backdoor slammed open, 30 minutes pass the bell; Mrs. Kim jumped, “Omo, Chanyeol, why do you just come now?”

“Sorry Mrs. Kim, I was lost in my music,” Chanyeol laughed, and walked over to a seat next to Kris.  Chanyeol turned to you; he cocked his head to the side and smile, since you were sleeping.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQT98s0a2dkJTurGZyYf1W

  Xiumin followed Chanyeol’s gazed and smirked, “Mrs. Kim!”

“N…ne Xiumin?”

“Seo Young’s sleeping, indicating your class is too boring,” Xiumin laugh echo in the class room, Mrs. Kim frowned, looking around; Luhan got up and shook your shoulder, “Wake up Seo Young, this isn’t your house, you can’t sleep whenever you please.”  You squirmed, and lifted your head slightly up, noticing everybody got their eyes on you; rolling your eyes, you took your hands over your head and stretched, and then hanged your hands over the desk, chin resting on it, School is really annoying me right now.

Class ended and you grabbed your bag; you were going to walk to Hyun Woo until Xiumin blocked your way, “Move.”

“Ani, didn’t I tell you I’m going to make your life living hell,” Xiumin stared into your cold, dark eyes.  You lifted an eyebrow and Hyun Woo came to your side, “Don’t mess with my sister!”

“Yea, Xiumin let’s stop for now,” Kris wrapped his arm around Xiumin, while girls crowded towards them, Xiumin clenched his teeth and nodded, walking away with Kris, “I’ll see you later then, hot stuff,” Kris cooed as he walked out of the door.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsw4vKv3m2Q-yzQ3B7KAX

  The girls glared at you, what is with these kids?

Hi Na, Hyun Woos seating partner, came to you guys, “Hyun Woo, can I show you around school,” she smiled, “and of course Seo Young can come with us too.”  Hyun Woo looked at you and you said, “You guys can go by yourself, I’m not in the mood…”

“But Seo…” 

You shook your head and walked out the door before he could protest.

“Wait!” a voice yelled behind, you turned around and found Chanyeol running towards you.  When he caught up, he took out a hand, “Annyeong, my name is…”

“Chanyeol, I know,” you said ignoring the outstretched hand.  He chuckled and took his hand through his hair, “Do you perhaps listen to my music?”  You furrowed your eyebrows, “Music?”  Chanyeol stared at you with unbelief, “You know, music.”  You shook your head, Chanyeol widen his eyes and automatically took you by the hand, pulling you with him; you wanted to restrain him, but you looked around, dang it, too many witnesses.

He dragged you into a room, “Chanyeol, who’s that with you?” the person rose up from the amplifier, as Chanyeol closed the door, he smiled, “This is… Seo Young,” he furrowed his eyebrows, “I think.”

“You think, how can you not know?”

Chanyeol pouted, “It’s not my fault, she’s new, how am I…”

“I’m Seo Young,” you interrupted, not wanting to hear this conversation anymore.  Chanyeol gleamed, “YAY! I got it right,” he pointed to the person, “That’s Kyungsoo, but everybody calls him D.O.”  D.O held out his hand, and you bowed, ignoring the hand again, he scrunched up his face as he put his hand back to his side, “Why did you bring her here, we never let people come when we’re practicing.”

“Kyungsoo, you can never believe it,” Chanyeol still holding your hand, started waving frantically, “she doesn’t even know what music is!”  D.O lifted an eyebrow and observed you, and then looked at your hand, “Then why are you still holding her hand?”  Chanyeol smiled, sheepishly and let go, letting your hand hang loosely to your side, “Ah! Seo Young, sit over here,” he grabbed a run-down chair and brought it in front of the equipment, he got another and brought it in front of the other.  You sighed and sat down, putting your chin on your palm, Well, at least this is better than class…

You heard a sour note coming from the thing Chanyeol was holding, you sulked and covered your ears, maybe not…

“Are you ok, Seo Young?” Chanyeol grabbed your hand from your ear, “Did you hurt your ear?”  What is with these people touching me, God, can’t they just be… wait I can’t say anything about it Hyun Woo does this to me all the time, you looked at Chanyeol, taking your hand away from his, he kind of reminds me of Hyun Woo. Grrrreat.

“I think you ruined music for her,” D.O said grabbing the thing from Chanyeol, and tuned it, you watched as he moved the peg and the strings made a different sound, “There, you should really tune it before playing, Chanyeol.”

Chanyeol smiled and rubbed his head, “I guess so,” he sat on the chair right in front of you, “Are you ready Seo Young, to listen to your first music?”  You bite your lip and nodded, Chanyeol smiled, and started strumming the thing; you looked at it memorized and when D.O started singing you automatically closed your eyes…

“Appa, are you sick?” you asked as you sat on your appas lap.  He bellowed, “Seo Young, why do you think I’m sick?”

“Because you’re making a weird noise, like…” you scrunched up your little nose, “A cow giving birth.”  Your appa pouted and squeezed you nose, “Yah! Are you saying your appa can’t sing?”

“If that’s singing, I never want to listen to it ever!” you widen your eyes, taking your appa’s big, beefy fingers from your nose.  Your appa smiled and started singing again; you covered your ears and ran away, laughing; your appa chased you singing louder with each step.

~Nothing on you, Baby~

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9p7Gy_RyU3jW-esP48OR

D.O finished and they both looked at you; you bite your lip hard, tasting the blood, you came back to reality, “Seo Young, was it bad?” Chanyeol asked, looking at your contorted face.  You shook your head, “No, it was good.”  Chanyeol gleamed and D.O smirk; Chanyeol looked at your lips, he grabbed a handkerchief and whipped your mouth, you stiffen. 

 Chanyeol pouted, “Why are you bleeding?”  You bite your lip, and D.O said, “You should stop biting your lip, if you’re going to bleed like that.”  Chanyeol nodded in agreement and grabbed your hand, placing it onto of the handkerchief.

“What’s that thing?” you mumbled through the handkerchief, pointing to the thing in Chanyeol’s hand, Chanyeol laughed, “This is a guitar, I can teach you if you want.” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3ov68umruLFGgOdelCcc

You thought for a moment, putting the handkerchief in your jacket pocket, and grabbed the guitar from his hands, placing it on your legs, “Here, let me help you,” he came around you placing, sliding his arms to yours, and guiding them on the guitar.

He strummed and few bars, moving your fingers with his; he suddenly turned his face towards yours and moved away quickly; “Uh, Do you think you can play by yourself or…” before he could finish you started strumming a beautiful melody, D.O hurriedly grabbed a book and started singing, Chanyeol ran to the drums and pounded on it. 

After a few minutes you stopped, them ending with you; D.O stared at you, and Chanyeol let out a breath, “Wow, Seo Young, you’re a natural!”  You looked at him, stone cold and gave him back the guitar, picking up your book bag and walked away.

Chanyeol was going to run after you, but D.O grabbed him by the arm, “D.O we could use her, she’s…”

“Chanyeol, you know we can’t, we can’t be too close.”  Chanyeol sighed and looked at the closed door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You walked away from the room, still feeling the strings on your fingers, and still hearing the music, beating in your ears.  You bite your lip again, tasting fresh blood, and dug into your jacket pocket, taking out the slightly stained handkerchief, I’ll return him this later, you placed it against you lips and walked outside the building.

You came across a beautiful tree and looked up; you grabbed it and began climbing up, ending up sitting on a branch.  You closed your eyes as you felt the breeze, falling asleep. 

“YAH! Are you stuck?” someone yelled from below; you jumped, almost falling of the branch, you look down and saw a guy.  “Do you need help?”

You shook your head and flipped out of the tree, landing on the ground like a cat; you flipped your hair and turned, looking at his amazed face.  You grabbed your ankle, “Ow!” you said, he snapped from his daze and came to help you, “You shouldn’t do that to yourself,” he smiled at you, “At first I thought you were some kind of ninja, but a ninja wouldn’t have hurt their ankle.”  You looked at him, and then your ankle, phew, he bought it, stupi…

“Names Lay by the way,” Lay said interrupting your thoughts, he smiled revealing a dimple, “What’s yours?” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOgdFSHwGro2NgAPC2Pjr

You took his hand away from your ankle and stood up slowly, “Seo…”

“Yah! Why aren’t you two in class?”

 

Authors Note:

I hope you like this chapter… we met more Exo today YAY! ^^ Thank you for reading and subscribing, you guys are amazing^^ and I’ll be able to update faster on all fics, since my breaks coming up, I’m happy^^ Wonder who the guy is and why they can’t get close? Stay tuned(>^.^)>