The Call Part 1

Secret Spy

Chapter 18

You leaned closer and closer to him and as your lips almost touch; you abruptly turn to the side, kneeing him in the groin.  He let out a yelp; you kept him steady up and whispered in his ear, “Hope you enjoyed your punishment.”  Sehun groaned as he slowly fell to his knees, holding his precious jewels.  You kind of felt sorry, “That’s what you get for getting me sick,” although you weren’t really sick.

You sighed and helped him up, looking at him curiously, “You know,” you started and he looked up at you, his face contorted by the pain, “What did you think I was going to do?”  He furrowed his eyebrows as the pain subsided and sat on the bed.  He looked into your eyes, seeing if you really didn’t know; he sighed, “You really don’t know?”  You shook your head and sat beside him; he sighed again, “Instead of telling you, I will show you… but you can’t hurt me again… deal?”

He held out his hands and you shrugged and shook, since you were honestly curious.  Sehun let his hand cup your face; you flinched, but let him continue.  He went closer to you while your cheeks; you furrowed your eyebrows as his nose and forehead touched yours, “What are you doing… wait you’re not going to head- me, are you?”  Sehun chuckled and shook his head in which rubbed his forehead to yours; you stared at him wondering, very curious what he was going to do. 

“Now close your eyes,” he said gently.  You did as you were told because you notice that he did the same thing, when you were about to punish him.  You felt his breath coming closer, What is he going to do? You automatically put a hand over his chest checking his heartbeat, It’s beating fast… whys that?  You felt his lingering breath and you hand fell down on the bed, you felt something brush over your lips then…

“YAH! WHAT THE…?! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM SEO YOUNG!” you opened your eyes and abruptly turned to the door and saw Hyun Woo standing: his face red with anger, his hands balled up into fist, his posture slightly leaned forward… you knew what this means, he was ready to attack.  You walked up to him and hugged him tightly, something you usually did to control his anger.  You felt him relax, but that wasn’t enough for him not to talk ‘his talk’, “If you ever go near Seo Young, I swear I will rip your tongue and stuff it down your throat, but oh I won’t stop there; I will also rip off your baby-maker and stuff it up you’re as…”

“What’s going on in here?” you shifted and saw Minji.  Hyun Woo seemed to notice they weren’t the only one there anymore, he calmed down in your arms as he faced Minji, “Nothing,” he smiled.  Minji smiled and looked into the room and saw Sehun; she waved him over, “Sehun, we were all wondering where you were… Luhan wants you.”

Sehun nodded and walked over, a little frightened at the look Hyun Woo was giving him; the two walked downstairs.

 As soon as Hyun Woo was sure they were gone from hearing distance; he shoved you in the room and slammed the door shut.  “Hyun Woo, what’s wrong?”  Hyun Woos shoulders sagged as he turned to you; he walked quickly to you and put his hands on your shoulders, “You should’ve protected yourself!”

“Protect myself for what,” you thought for a minute then nodded, “Oh that… he was just showing me what he thought my punishment was going to be, it didn’t…”

“Like hell he did!” Hyun Woo whispered sternly, he sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, “He was going to kiss you.”  You blinked for a few and then, “What?” A kiss? He was going to kiss me? But why that’s only what people do if they like each other…

“Good thing I came here just in time,” Hyun Woo smiled slightly.  You shook your head, mostly trying to get the thoughts away and said, “Why did you come anyways?”  Hyun Woo furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head, but then pounded his finger in the air, “AH! Chong Ho is clinging unto Luhan, you know the Class President, and won’t let go until he sees you.” 

You deadpanned and loosened your shoulders, “And why didn’t you just rip him away?”

“Well, I tried that, but that little er held on tight, not to mention that he was screaming bloody murder… and well then Eomma scolded at me.”  You rolled your eyes and walked out of the room and went downstairs.

You stopped at the bottom and leaned on the railing looking at Chong Ho in Luhan’s arms… or more specifically Luhan holding Chong Ho in his arms.  You lifted an eyebrow at the difference you see in him: His eyes are softened, his muscles seemed relaxed, the edges of his lips are tugging up.  Hmp, seems this President isn’t as cold as thought.

You then looked at Sehun, Was he really going to kiss me… nah… I shouldn’t over think anything.  You yawned and walked into the room; Chong Ho was the first to notice, “Eomma!!” he yelled and ran to you, “Eomma! How was the hospital?”  Hospital… heh, I guess they figured out I was already gone… oh well… You sighed as you picked him up, “Hyun Woo said you wanted me… what is it?”  Chong Ho scrunched up his nose and then remember, “JunHyung is fussing; he wants you Eomma.”  You nodded and then looked at Luhan, when, “Are you REALLY an EOMMA?!” Hi Ah asked. 

You lifted an eyebrow, “Ne.” you said bluntly and walked away.  You passed Hyun Woo as he walked downstairs; he looked at the flabbergasted Hi Ah, “Yah, what’s wrong with her?” he asked no one in particular.  “I guess she’s shocked; Seo Young herself admitted she was an Eomma…”

“Which is a complete disgrace!” Luhan interrupted Suho.  Hyun Woo rubbed his nape, “Ah, ne, but it wasn’t her fault…” he trailed off to think, but before he could say anything else; Luhan received a phone call. 

After nodding and a few ‘Ne’ and ‘whats’, he hung up with an ‘I’ll be there.’  He turned to Hyun Woo, “I’m sorry, but something urgent has happened… we’ll see you two tomorrow.”

“Wait! Do we have to leave?!” Hi Ah and Hyun Shik asked in unison.  Lay yawned, “I guess, we all should leave… its getting pretty late, and remember when all of us stayed at Minji’s house pass midnight…” he shivered for effect, “I don’t think I can look at Pororo the same way.”  Hi Ah smiled as she bit her lip and then turned to Hyun Woo and bowed, “I guess we’ll take our leave then.”

Hyun Woo pouted a little then smiled and bowed, “See Ya!”  They began walking out, but Hi Ah, all of a sudden, ran over to Hyun Woo and engulfed him in a hug, “Bye…” she whispered and immediately ran out the door, leaving a stunned Hyun Woo.

“Wait Noona! You forgot your shoes!!!” Hyun Shik yelled as he grabbed her shoes and ran after his noona.  Everyone looked at the running Hi Ah and then the stunned Hyun Woo; Minji cocked her head, “That was… interesting.”

“Ani, its love!”  They all turned and found Ms. Kang dancing out of the kitchen, next to Hyun Woo as she said in a sing-song voice, “Hyunnie, you should take the first step and ask her out… she obviously likes you!”

“Eomma! You don’t know that… were honestly just good friends… in fact she was my first friend when we moved here,” Hyun Woo exclaimed, completely flustered, for a girl never hugged him, well excepted Ms. Kang.  Seo Young never really hugged him; she only did it in her sleep, unconsciously holding onto anything next to her and to calm him down, “A hug means nothing!”

Ms. Kang poked out her lips and looked at Hyun Woo with disapproval, “To that girl it means something,” she glared into his eyes, Don’t you dare judge my profession… I know what I saw.  She disappeared into the kitchen before Hyun Woo could say a word.  He felt someone’s hand on his shoulder, completely annoyed that it was Sehun’s face he saw, but voiced a smile, “You don’t think Hi Ah likes me do you?”  Sehun shrugged his shoulders and walked away.  Hyun Woo pouted, knowing it was no use to ask someone who doesn’t talk, let alone someone who tried to kiss you.

“Yah, Hyun Woo, don’t think much into it,” Suho’s soothing voice said just before he waved goodbye and walked out, Minji following close behind.  Everybody left except Luhan, the one who had a reason to leave.  Hyun Woo looked at him and asked, “I thought you had something to do?”  Luhan took his eyes off the staircase and looked at Hyun Woo, “I do; I just wanted to remind Seo Young to come to school Monday.”

“Oh, I’ll make sure she comes, although she can be ‘a little’ resistant,” Hyun Woo laughed.  Luhan nodded and walked out the door.  Hyun Woo sighed and went into the guest room, or his ‘new’ room.  He collapsed on his bed and pulled out a picture from his drawer, “Eomma, Appa, I really wish you were here… I’m really confused… why did you leave me here all alone and suffer with confusing feelings?” he shut his eyes and sobbed.

------------------------------------------------

You walked into Hyun Woo’s old room, only to be tackled by three kids, “Eomma/ noona/ unni, you’re all right!”  You nodded and put Chong Ho down on the bed and then turned to JunHyung, “I heard you were being fussy… care to tell me why?”

JunHyung looked down at the floor and wringed his fingers together; you sighed and knelt down in front of me, “What is it?”  He looked up and stared at you for a bit with his big bug eyes and gave you a hug, “Eomma, I thought you died… I don’t want my Eomma to die again… not again!”  You widened your eyes and returned JunHyung’s hug, People die, its human nature… ani it’s man’s cruel disaster.  You picked him up and rocked him like you did to Chong Ho when he was crying.  Chong Ho, of course, got jealous and wanted to be picked up as well, which you did and rocked both of them.

------------------------------------------

“Unni, I’m glad you’re letting them call you Eomma,” Seohyun smiled as you swiped stray hairs from the sleeping Chong Ho and JunHyung.  You turned to her, “Why?”  She smiled and laid next to Taeyang, who was putting his bangs in a ponytail, “Just because.”  Nice answer, just vague enough for me to understand.

“Noona.”  You turned to Taeyang, “Ne?”

“D-did Chong Ho tell y-you?” he stuttered not looking at everything except you.  You furrowed your eyes, but then remembered, He picked me and Taeyang Hyung… “Ne.”  Taeyang thinned his lips, as if to stop himself from crying, and ignoring your better judgment you hugged him saying, “I would never let that happen again,” you pulled the sad Seohyun in a hug, “to either of you.”

--------------------------------------------

You went inside your room after they fell asleep and ruffled your hair in frustration, Seo Young, please… please just stop!!  You heard a beep and quickly ran over and grabbed your phone… the screen read BOSS.  You quickly answer, “Yeoboseyo?”

“Ah, Seo Young, good thing you answered… I have something you need to do,” you waited as there was a pause, after a few more minutes, “But you can’t tell the others, this is specifically for you.”  What? I don’t understand. Why only me?

“What is it?”  There was another long pause, “I need you to…” need me to do what?

 

 

Authors Note:

Annyeong! I know that most of you if not all of you were expecting a kiss, but yea, ummm, I hope you don’t hate me for what I wrote>.<  Won’t you all forgive me *Pout*  But besides that I hope you all enjoy the chapter and WooHoo the Boss finally called… I wonder what he was going to say… muhahaha^^  Stay Tuned      ^(^-^)^ Oh and I know I wasn’t going to update until I finished my essay, but yea haha.  And again so for the no kiss… maybe next time^^

Treat:

tumblr_m4o0maYELJ1rw4e2ko1_500.gif  Just felt like putting this here^^