Mission Assigned^^

Secret Spy

Chapter 1

“No, Please Don’t! NO! UMMA!!!” Blood splattered to your knees, your bloodshot eyes, widen as your umma fell to the ground, you looked ahead as they went for your appa; you struggled in the chair, “No, no, no, no, no!”   The people were laughing, and lifted up the long knife, “NO! APPA!!” ‘SPLAT’

You shot up from your futon, sweating like crazy; you turned your head and looked at Hyun Woo, a person who had the same experience like you, sleeping peacefully.  You pulled your knees to your chin, still feeling the blood splatter on them, still feeling the tortured they used on you; you sat there silent thinking and feeling.  “Seo Young?” you turned and found Hyun Woo looking concerned, you quickly straighten your legs and pulled the blanket over your shoulders.  “What were you thinking about?” Hyun Woo was always persistent, but you would never break, you snuggled up in your blanket and closed your eyes falling into a deep sleep.

‘BEEP BEEP’ an alarm rang and both of you woke up, and went out the door to get your clothes for the day.  After you both change you meet up in the cafeteria, with 40 year old something men, and got some breakfast.

  You two sat with each other like always, “Seo Young, did you have a nightmare?” Hyun Woo intensified his glare, which was abnormal for him to do, you shook your head, “No, you just punched me in your sleep.”  Hyun Woo laughed making people turn to your table, “I guess I did, I was dreaming I was the karate kid,” Hyun Woo starting chopping the air.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrReIK1UvVJ7mUKEGykPS

 You knew he was kidding, and he knew you were lying because if he really punched you in his sleep, he would have woken up six feet under.

After a few minutes an old man in his 60’s came to your table, motioning for you guys to follow him; you guys left your food, only half eaten, and followed him out the cafeteria and into a snow white room; the Bosses room.  The old man shut the door, and Hyun Woo and you stood as straight as a wall, looking at the back of a chair; the chair turned and a man in his 70’s appeared, “Kim Seo Young, and Lee Hyun Woo, as you would have notice, you two are the youngest of our organization.”  You both nodded and he lifted a finger for you guys to come closer to his desk where he slipped folder at the edge, “I give you the honor of fulfilling this mission, and I know you won’t disappoint.” 

You grabbed the folder and opened it, both Hyun Woo and you memorizing the contented in the speed of light; you closed it and pass it back to the old man, he laughed heartily, “As expected your memorizing skills are impeccable.”  He got off from his chair and paced, “Do you two accept the assignment?”

“Ne, Boss.”

He chuckled, “Good, the preparations is already in motion.”

“Can you believe it! Our first assignment!” Hyun Woo hummed as you went back to your room, “And by reading the content, it seems to be a very important case, and he’s entrusting it to us! God, I’m so excited!” He squealed like a girl.

“Yeah, it’s exciting,” you sat down waiting for the people to call; Hyun Woo groaned, “Come on Seo Young, you should act more excited than that.”  You looked up at the snow white ceiling, “Who knew we were finally going to go out in the world, away from all this,” Hyun Woo looked at you and smiled, “I’m not sure if I can leave.”  Hyun Woo pouted and went in front of your face, so you could look at him, “You can do it; I mean we finally get to live.”

“Hyun Woo, what’s the point of living if I already died 12 years ago?”

---- They called you, and you guys walked to the front gate, staring at a white van, “Mr. Kim will take you to your destination; once you get there, there is a lady that will instruct you how to live and will be your house umma.”

“How about our house appa?” Hyun Woo asked, the man smiled and pointed to Mr. Kim, “Mr. Kim is your house appa.”  You nodded and the man continued, “All clothes and necessities are at the house, including a specialized phone to keep in contact with us.”  After a few minutes of explaining the contents of the folder, they bordered you guys into the van, and you began your journey.

You were uninterested, and didn’t look once out the window, unlike Hyun Woo, who was moving from window to window ‘ohhing’ and ‘ahhing’ at everything he sees.  You shut your eyes, listening to Hyun Woo talking about how much the world has changed.  After a few hours, someone poked you, you opened your eyes and looked to your side, Hyun Woo was glowing with different colors; he smiled as you furrowed your eyebrows, and pouted out the window, you turned and saw lights everywhere, you blinked, “Isn’t it night? Why is it so bright outside?”

“Seoul, has changed, it’s now the countries star,” Mr. Kim said, he looked at the rear view mirror, “We’ll arrived to our destination in a few minutes.”  Hyun Woo and you nodded, and sat up straight waiting; you took occasional glances at Seoul, Have I changed as much as Seoul did in the last 12 years.

The van came to a stop at a gate; you all got out of the van, and Mr. Kim rang the buzzer, a woman’s voice appeared, “Annyeong.”

“Cover the blinds,” Mr. Kim said in English, the gate opened and you followed Mr. Kim inside.  A pretty woman in her 40’s greeted you as you entered, “Annyeonghaeseyo, my name is Kang Choi Hee, specialized in human observation,” she bowed.

“Kim Min Ho, specialized in human analysis,” Mr. Kim bowed.

 Hyun Woo smiled and grabbed your hand, “Annyeong, I’ m Lee Hyun Woo, DHW,” he held up your hand, “And this is Han Seo Young, also DHW,” he pulled your hand down and both of you bowed.  Ms. Kang smiled both of you, “Seems like we’ll have a little sunshine after all.”

She showed all of you the house and went to a room, “This is room is Seo Young’s and the one across from this room is Hyun Woo’s.”  Hyun Woos mouth gapped and held tightly to your hand, that he had been holding ever since you arrived, “Ms. Kang, Seo Young and I had never left each other’s side, I don’t think…”

“Tsk Tsk Tsk,” Ms. Kang ticked her finger back and forth, “Now now Hyun Woo, this is how families live; we can’t put a woman and a man together in the same room, especially if their supposed to be brother and sister.”  Hyun Woo pouted like a kid and looked at you, “Seo Young, you don’t agree with that, do you?”

You bite your lip, Hyun Woo’s right when he said we never left each other’s side but, “If Ms. Kang said this is how families live we have to respect that.”  Hyun Woo pouted and then gleamed, “At least we still get to see each other, and if I get scared I could just go to your room.” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhe-Oiv0M7AmkI8SXVf_J

Mr. Kim and Ms. Kang shook their head and Ms. Kang jumped as she remembered something, “Also another thing, don’t call me Ms. Kang; call me ‘umma’,” she waved a hand to Mr. Kim, “and call Mr. Kim, ‘appa’, so people won’t get suspicious.”

“Does that mean you guys will sleep in the same room since you guys are ‘married’? I’m pretty sure that’s how things work.” Hyun Woo creep a smile, wiggling an eyebrow.  Ms. Kang put a hand to and Mr. Kim rubbed his neck; you yawned, “Ms. Kang, when do we start school?”  Ms. Kang put a hand to her hip, and wiggled a finger, “Umma, you mean, and you guys start tomorrow; your school uniforms are already in your rooms,” she flicked her wrist and looked at her watch, “I need to see you guys down stairs at 10, okay and you better not be late.”  She walked away and Mr. Kim followed her.

You opened the door and realized Hyun Woo was still holding your hand, “Hyun Woo, you should go in your room and analyses all of your stuff.”  Hyun Woo looked at you, “Seo Young, do you think I can sleep in your room tonight, I’m scared to sleep alone on my first night.”  You sighed, knowing that even if you say no, Hyun Woo would sneak into your room anyways; and even if you can beat him for doing so, you knew, he would still do it again, “Arraseo.”  Hyun Woo gleamed and hopped away to his room; you walked into your room.

The room was beautifully colored; you were amazed since back at the base you only saw white.  You ran your fingers on the wall, and sat down on the bed.  The bed was comfy, soft, and the bed sheets were silky, it feels like I’m back home, you closed your eyes, remembering your parents, but then the memory of your parents being murdered covered the good times like a black cloud.  You jolted up and shook your head, just focus on the mission Seo Young.

You waited in front of Hyun Woo’s room and then knocked, “Hyun Woo, it’s almost 10, come on we have to go.”  No answer, you grabbed the knob and twisted, walking inside; you found Hyun Woo, crowding up in a corner looking at something.  You went behind him and sneaked a peak, it was a photograph; Hyun Woo quickly put it away before you saw who was in it.  “Seo Young you shouldn’t sneak up like that!” 

You shrugged and hit him in the head, “You should have answered when I called you,” Hyun Woo rubbed his head and pouted, you sighed, “You deserved that, now let’s go.”

You went to the table were Ms. Kang presented a variety of food; Hyun Woo drooled at the sight of it, you looked up at her, “What is all this?”  Ms. Kang looked at you and laughed, Mr. Kim smiled, “Were having dinner as a family.” 

The food was all prepared and all of you ‘thank the food’; you bite your lip as you watched all of them dig in; Hyun Woo pointed his chopsticks at you, “Seo Young, go eat. Here,” Hyun Woo grabbed some meat and put it on top of your rice, “There, now eat!”

After dinner, Ms. Kang put all you guys in a special room under the house, she the screen, diagnosing the folder into parts.  “As you know, our mission is to find the SOC Groups spies, and ‘get rid of them’, but to do so, you two,” she pointed at Hyun Woo and you, “have to be students at SM High School, where our intelligence believed to have spies planted there.  Now we don’t know how many, but we expect there would be a lot.”

“Why would SOC Group, plant spies there in the first place?” you asked as you looked at the screen.  Ms. Kang went to the next slide, “Good question.  We ourselves are not entirely sure, but you must know, although SM High School, is just a high school, it carries important, classified documents that can change this world forever.”

 Hyun Woo nodded and then said, “So we have to protect the documents?” 

Ms. Kang shook her head, “You’ll just be students, and you just have to find the spies; Boss will contact us if he wants us to do something with the document, but for now don’t.”

“The documents are somewhere in the building, but nobody knows where, so if Boss thinks SOC Group is close to finding it, he’ll contact us and make sure we find it first, but for now keep your eyes peeled for the spies,” Mr. Kim added.  Hyun Woo smiled and jumped in his seat, “This is so exciting!”  You just stared at the screen, what are the content of these documents that make them so important?

 

Authos Note:

I hope you like this fanfic, I thought of this when i was watching a spy movie,^^.  Don't worry Exo will show up soon.  Haha Enjoy!(>^.^<)..