First Day Of School Part 1

Secret Spy

Chapter 2

You were in your room, looking at the ceiling; until you heard a creak from your door.  You lifted your head from the pillow and saw Hyun Woo, holding a Stitch doll, standing at the door way; you sighed and patted your bed.  Hyun Woo smiled and jumped next to you, “Seo Young,” you turned to him as he pulled the blanket to his shoulders, “What do you think it’s like, going to school?”

You blinked and shrugged, while Hyun Woo put the blanket on you, “I don’t know, but remember were just going for the mission, and after that we go back to the base.”  Hyun Woo pouted and squeezed the Stitch doll; you turned to the side, facing him, and fell asleep.

A man walked around you with a blood stained bat at his side, you bleeding from the side of your head breathing heavily, “This little girl is tough, I’m surprise she’s not talking yet,” the man laughed.  Your hazy vision stared him down and the man next to him got annoyed, “BRING THEM OUT!”  When he said that people brought out your umma and appa, your blacken eyes widen as you looked them down and up noticing that they are missing some of their fingers; they looked at you, their eyes just a black hole of despair, “Seo Young!” your umma gasped when she caught your eye.  The man with the bat smiled and his lips as he grabbed the hair of your umma and pulled her in front of you, “KILL HER!” commanded the man; you struggled in your chair, “NO! PLEASE DON’T! UMMA!

“Umma, umma, umma,” you shot up again, breathing heavily; you turned to your side making sure you didn’t wake up Hyun Woo; you didn’t.  You clutched the silky fabric and looked at the blinded window.  You quickly got off the bed and opened the blinds only to see the starry night, which one is umma’s star?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSSxaBvO1xAKJgZDTZRZl

Hyun Woo woke up, and felt something holding him tight, and that something was you; he smiled and turned his body facing you.  He looked at your face memorizing every detail, “Seo Young, I wish that you can come back to life,” he whispered.

 He was about to close his eyes until, the door slammed open, “Seo Young, Wake up!” Ms. Kang stopped and stared at Hyun Woo’s shocked face, she marched over to him and pulled out of the bed, just as you opened your eyes, “What’s going on?” you asked as you watched Ms. Kang beating Hyun Woo; Ms. Kang looked at you and held Hyun Woo by the collar, “Seo Young, he sneaked into your room…”

“I know, I let him.”  Ms. Kang blinked and then patted Hyun Woo down, “Ah, so you knew,” she clapped her hands together, “Well, you guys get change, and then come eat breakfast, arraseo,” she walked away ruffling her hair. 

“Umma, sure has some muscle,” Hyun Woo laughed and then looked at your piercing eyes, “What’s wrong?”  You blinked, “I need to change, what are you still doing here?”  Hyun Woo widened his eyes and quickly left; you hanged your feet from the bed and looked at your now closed door, how can he call her umma so quickly?

You changed into your uniform and looked at the long mirror; you stared at your legs and noticed your scar poking out.  You lifted your skirt a little and ran your finger, on the dagger sized scar.  You bite your lip as memories came rushing in; you pulled the skirt down, attempting to cover it, but failed.

 You sighed, you went to Hyun Woo’s room and knocked, “Hyun Woo, are you ready?”  The door quickly open and Hyun Woo shined brighter than the sun, “Seo Young, how do I look?”  You nodded, “like a student.”  Hyun Woo pouted and wrapped his arm around you, and walked downstairs.

“Umma, what did you make it smells really good!?” Hyun Woo exclaimed as he ran to the table.

“Ah! Hyun Woo, I made your appa’s favorite, Bacon and eggs,” Ms. Kang smiled as she cracked an egg into the pan.

“Oh, Umma, why didn’t you make my favorite breakfast?” Hyun Woo pouted, Ms. Kang came around and playfully hit his head, “Aigoo, I’ll make your favorite dinner, arraseo?”  Hyun Woo nodded and smiled.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnwEQPvHq_0Lj4Ebf09WY

You stared at them interacting, and heard Mr. Kim turning the pages, as he sat at the head of the table, occasional glancing over at Ms. Kang like a loving husband, how can they act like a family, so fast; it’s really creepy, especially since we don’t know each other that well.

“Seo Young,” Mr. Kim put his newspaper down and looked at you; you widened your eyes and nonchalantly looked away, Please stop looking at it me like that, you are not my father! 

“Seo Young, you’re appa’s talking to you,” Ms. Kang interrupted your thoughts; you nodded and looked at Mr. Kim, who still had his fatherly eyes, you said, “Ne?”

He smiled, “Please keep an eye on Hyun Woo; I feel that he’s going to pass out from too much excitement.”  You looked over at Hyun Woo, who was all giddy, and nodded, “Don’t worry, I will.”

Ms. Kang brought the food on the table, and you all ‘thanked the food’, you grabbed a bacon and flew it to your mouth, “Seo Young, should I ask the school for a longer skirt?”  You paused midway, and stared at her, Hyun Woo tilted his head, “Umma, what are you talking about?”

Ms. Kang continued eating, “But, for now, keep tugging it down, and make sure no one sees it.”  You nodded, and noticed Hyun Woo was sneaking a look under the table; you kicked him hard in the shins.  He clenched his teeth.

Mr. Kim bit the head of bacon, “You guys are taking the bus; you better hurry.”  Hyun Woo pouted and finished his egg; he looked at you, “Seo Young, did you memorize the map?”  You nodded finishing your food, Ms. Kang grabbed Hyun Woo and your plate and put them in the sink, along with hers and Mr. Kim’s; she went to the refrigerator and got out two boxes and hand Hyun Woo a blue one, and you a pink, “This is your lunch, you have to finish, arraseo.”  You stared at the ‘lunch box’ for a sec. and then put it in your bag.

Hyun Woo interlinked his hand in yours, smiling like a ninny; you arrived at the bus stop, you pulled your skirt a little lower.  The bus arrived and you eased your way into the bus, Hyun Woo still holding your hand; “YAH!” Hyun Woo let go of your hand and went to the other side of the bus, your eyes followed him, like everyone else on the bus; he walked up to a student, you tuned your ears and listened, “You shouldn’t push a grandma, to get to the seat.” 

“Listen, kid I was here first, this old lady was just in my way,” the student smirked, “And a kid like you shouldn’t give me lectures, of what’s right and wrong.”  This isn’t going to end well… for the student.

“But idiots need them,” the student stood up, and grabbed Hyun Woo by the collar, “What did you just say?”

“Seems like you need a hearing aid,” Hyun Woo smiled, you rolled your eyes, “Yah!”  They turned to you as you walked up to them, pulling the students hands away from Hyun Woos collar, and place them on yours, “If you want someone to fight, fight me.”  The bus came to a stop and more people swarmed in watching you, the student smirked, and looked around, letting his hands fall to his side, and came closer to your ear, “I’ll deal with you later.”  He walked to the front of the bus; you turned and saw Hyun Woo smiling, helping an old woman to the seat.

You got off the bus, and Hyun Woo grabbed your hand, “Are you mad?”  You shook your head no, “Why did you do that?”  Hyun Woo laughed, “I remember watching it on TV when I was young, and ever since I wanted to do it.”

You guys entered the school gate and Hyun Woo tighten his grip, you sighed, “Are you scared?”  Hyun Woo took his hand out of yours and rummaged through his hair, “No, let’s go.”  He walked ahead, as you pulled you skirt a little lower, God, why do schools make skirts to short.  He turned and grabbed your hand, “Come on, were going to be late!”

You pulled Hyun Woo to the teacher’s office, a teacher walked up to you, “Excuse me, is there something…”

“We’re new!” Hyun Woo said cheerfully, scaring the teacher, “Oh, w… What’s your name?”

“Kim Hyun Woo, and Kim Seo Young!” The teacher looked through her papers and smiled, “Ah, you two are in my class, come, follow me, Oh and by the way I'm Yoo-Jin, but call me Mrs. Kim!” Mrs. Kim skipped as she walked, I have deal with this at school too.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIZVHgzwZ8nPF8O1Gv-FD

You followed Mrs. Kim to the classroom; the students took their seats as soon as she enters, and they greeted her, “I have some exciting news, we have two new students, that came here from America!”  Hyun Woo smiled and bowed, “Annyeonghaeseyo, I’m Kim Hyun Woo, please take care of me!”

“Annyeonghaeseyo, I’m Kim Seo Young,” you bowed.  They clapped and the teacher said, “Hyun Woo, you will sit next to Hi Na, and Seo Young, you’ll sit over there,” she pointed to the far corner near the back door; you looked at Hyun Woo who was pouting to his seat.

You walked to your seat, noticing there were a lot of empty seats, and sat down.  “Does anyone know where the others are?”  A kid spoke up, “Yea, I saw…”

The back door opened, “CHEN! Why are you wet?” Mrs. Kim screamed.

“Xiumin, gave him a swirly,” a boy said guiding the other to his seat, Mrs. Kim sighed, “Where is he now, Luhan?” 

“I’m here,” a voiced boomed, “And Kris is here too!”  The owner of the voice sat next to you and looked at you intently, “Looks like we met sooner than I thought.”  You furrowed your eyebrows and turned, you lifted an eyebrow when you saw the student from this morning, he laughed, “I’m Xiumin aka the guy that will make your life hell.” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8ML9p8tuit2cjZwpFo7E

 

 

Authors Note:

I hope you like this chapter, and we finally get to meet some from Exo YAY!^^ Anyone wonder what the scar was from from?  I'll try to update soon along with my other stories, but i have projects to do T.T Until Next time <(^.^)>