Punishment

Secret Spy

Chapter 17

You went home through the window and took off your panda shoes as you collapsed on the bed.  You sighed through the sheets and ruffled your hair in frustration when you remember what happened just moments ago:

You stared at Mr. Kim, for a long time, wondering, wanting to ask him how, and whom… but then that will blow your cover.  You stared at his face as he stared at the girl; you looked away, “You won’t tell because they already know… huh?”  At the corner of your eye you saw him flinch, and felt his eyes boring into you, “Ne, but don’t worry about them knowing you took the girl out and treated her… my friend works for the camera/ audio department and when we were coming here I asked him to delete that part, but…” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMBUlDrolHLiGjTsbpmzO

“Mr. Kim Seok Jin and Ms. Kim Seo Young, please report to Ms. Han’s office… IMMEDIANTLY!” the intercom erupted; you saw Seok Jin froze and you put a hand on his shoulder, forcing to stand up.  You then looked at the little girl, “Will she be ok?”

“I’ll call one of my friends and make sure no one finds her here…” as he pulled out a weird device.  You tilted your head when he put it back into his pocket and then started to follow him.

“I’m pretty sure you know why I called both of you here today,” Ms. Han nasally said as she crossed her vein popping legs, “Have a seat,” she gestured to a coach in front of her.  You and Seok Jin sat down; you very calm and Seok Jin shaking.

“We looked over the cameras and found that you punched a wall, when it was private play…” she glared at you, “and obviously the sponsor was pretty pissed… Care to explain.”  You were about to open your mouth, but, “Ms. Han, I think she’s not use to this yet… I don’t think she knows and somehow it upset her,” Seok Jin scampered, although his composure was calm.  You looked at Ms. Han as she nodded, “I understand that,” she looked at you, “You must have been shocked,” she leaned forward and was going through a bag, “I’m guessing you don’t…”

“I need this job,” you interrupted her and she squinted her eyes at you, “I need the money.”

“So after knowing what we do, you still want to be a part of it?” Ms. Han lifted an eyebrow as she straightened, and you noticed that Seok Jin was looking at you with slight horrification.  You bit your lip and nodded; you hated the smirk that tugged on that old bats face, “That’s nice… It seems I’m right about you… looks like I don’t need to go through all the troubles then,” Ms. Han walked over to you and slapped you across the face; you bit your lip deeper, trying not to retaliate; she grabbed your chin and forced you to look at her eyes, “You need the money, but whose going to pay for the wall?”  Ms. Han slapped you again, and you started to get really annoyed, “You could sell your body…”

“Ani! You can’t do that to her,” Seok Jin spoke up, but immediately shrunk down as Ms. Han glared at him, “What are you saying?  You want to?”  Seok Jin eyes widened terrified as if he’s remembering; you bit your lip, “Fine,” Ms. Han said, “I’ll let you off with a warning, since this is your first day, but just to tell you, I’m not always this nice,” she waved both of you off and once the door closed; Seok Jin broke down into tears.  You rubbed your temples and sighed, “Aren’t you a man… Yah! Stop crying… Yah!” 

You grabbed Seok Jin and dragged him to his room, “Don’t let people see you cry… your just fueling their satisfaction,” you sighed as you closed the door.  You turned and realized there were three more boys in the room.

“Seo Young! Open the door.”  You furrowed your eyebrows as you heard Hyun Woos voice; you heard a knock again.  You sighed and rolled your eyes collapsing your head back on the pillow, “Seo Young, please open the door… it’s me Hi Ah!”  You cringed at her high-pinched squealed, “And also the rest of the Student Councils here… we heard you were sick and wanted to check up on you,” you heard Suho.   “And if you don’t open the door, I’m going to get the key and open it,” Hyun Woo added.

You groggily got up only to realize that you still had casual clothes on… you hurried and put on your pajamas and wrapped a huge blanket around yourself, rubbing your feet to the ground as you slowly made your way to the door, “What the hell do you want?” you murmured as you open the door, revealing sun-shine like faces.  You looked at Hyun Woos shocked and confused expression for a second before he hugged you, “Oh Seo Young! Are you feeling any better?”

“Ani, because you made me get out of my bed,” you replied sully, not caring about the stares the Student Council was giving you.  They walked into your room without permission, and you swore to God if you weren’t on a mission, you would of killed them right there right now.  “Yah!” you coughed, “Who said you can go in my room?”

“Aww, your room is so cute!” Hi Ah exclaimed, completely ignoring you as she jumped around your room like a little kid… speaking of little kid, “Hyun Woo, where are the kids?”  Hyun Woo looked at you and pointed to the now fixed door, Wow, Mr. Kim works fast.  “They’re sleeping right now, but Eomma told me that Chong Ho was crying for you, and oddly JunHyung was too.”  You sighed and shook your head as you shuffled to your bed, pushing Hyun Shik off, “What are you are people doing here?” you hissed.

Luhan chuckled slightly, “I just wanted to let you know; you’re going back to school this Monday… No exceptions.” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNHPfw_qhEFuGl3W5BpTH

You lifted an eyebrow, “I’m sick leave me alone.”  You two glared at each other intensifying each second, until, “Omo! You must be my little Hyunnies and Youngies friends!  Come! I made some chocolate cook…” before she could finish, you dashed downstairs, hiking up the blanket to make sure you won’t trip.

“What just happened?” Lay, who was quiet the whole time asked as he tilted his head.  Ms. Kang smiled brightly, “Omo, I guess I should make some more for the guest,” she ran downstairs.  Hyun Woo shook his head and turned to the dumbfounded student council, “Sorry, Seo Young is obsessed with chocolate chip cookies… I don’t think there’s any left, but if there is don’t try to eat them… she’ll kill you,” he looked at their reaction, and added, “I’m serious.”

They looked at each other and then at Hyun Woo, who just smiled and waved them over to follow him.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSb2MUl5SKJiqOr-dp5nKE

They went downstairs only to see you chowing down on the cookies, while Ms. Kang smiled happily putting more and more on the plate, petting your hair.  She turned and smiled, “Ah! I’m sorry; don’t worry though I have some cupcakes baking in the oven right now.” She sighed and straightened, “My lovely Seo Youngie can’t get enough of my cookies,” she walked away, but not without one last look at you.

You ate the last cookie ignoring the stares the whole time and shuffled yourself back upstairs, “Yah! Don’t forget! You’re going back to school Monday, sick or not!” Luhan yelled; you rolled your eyes and continued your way.

Ms. Kang came back out minutes later with some cupcakes and place them neatly on the coffee table and sighed noticing you left before shuffling back to the kitchen; they all went and sat around it grabbing one.  “You know,” Hi Ah started as she bit down on a cupcake, “Are you and Seo Young twins?”  Everybody looked at Hyun Woo; he opened his mouth to answer but, “Ne! They were so cute; Seo Young was a feisty one so eager to come out of my stomach, and then Hyun Woo right after,” she sighed as she ‘remembered the days’, and then trotted back into the kitchen.

“So Seo Young’s the oldest… I expected that,” Suho said.  Hyun Woo nodded, “Ne, she always protecting me thinking I can’t fend for myself.  She also comforts me when I’m sad or lonely, but she won’t let me comfort her; she never shows me what she’s thinking, but somehow she knows what I’m thinking,” Hyun Woo rambled in-between bites.

“Hyung! Is Eomma back from the hospital yet?” Chong Ho yelled as he walked downstairs to Hyun Woo.  “Ah!” Hyun Woo gleamed, “Come here Chong Ho, let me introduce you to my friends!”  Chong Ho nodded and crawled onto Hyun Woos lap and lazily bowed, “Annyeonghaeseyo,” and then turned back to Hyun Woo, “JunHyung told me that he wants Eomma, but I told him that eomma’s at the hospital and now he’s fussing… so is Eomma back yet?”

“OMG! He’s so adorable!” Hi Ah gushed and grabbed the confused Chong Ho into her arms, “Hyun Woo’s eomma! I think your baby misses you!” Hi Ah yelled while squeezing Chong Ho tight.  Ms. Kang came out with a semi-confused look and then smiled, “Hyun Woo you needed me?”  Hyun Woo shook his head and Hi Ah said, “Your other little one, Chong Ho wanted you… and so did um the other one, JunHyung I think?”  Ms. Kang laughed, and Chong Ho pouted while crossing his arms, “She’s not my Eomma! She’s halmeoni.”

“That’s right, my Seo Youngie, is his Eomma,” Ms. Kang laughed as she walked back into the kitchen.  Hi Ah loosen her grip from Chong Ho, who scurried to Luhan’s lap, so he can be far from her.  “Seo Young has kids!” she yelled in complete shock.  Hyun Woo sighed and then looked at Chong Ho, who’s gripping onto the cold Class President, “Chong Ho, your eomma’s still sick and you know she doesn’t want you to be sick too, so go back to bed and let go of the Class President.”

“Ani! Not until Eomma comes!” he stuck out his tongue and blew a raspberry, rubbing his face onto Luhan’s chest.  Luhan’s eyes soften although his faced cringed, “Yah! Where’s Sehun?” Lay asked all of a sudden.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTP3LTcKvjKhbxR3z_QYa

--------------------------------------------------

You walked inside your room only to find a mute boy on your bed,

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZbz4lF_bWuucKDMFNesG

“Yah! What are you doing?” you choked as you slightly kicked his shins.  The boy got up, ignoring the pain and drew the cocoon you into a hug.  You widened your eyes, “What are you d…”

“I’m sorry,” he whispered as he tightened his hold.  You tilted your head slightly as he continued, “I guess I got you sick, I didn’t know you get sick easily… I shouldn’t have guilted you to carry me to nurse’s, I shouldn’t have grabbed you to be next to me; I should’ve just told you to leave, that I’ll be fine.”  You shook your head, What is up with this kid? Maybe… And pushed him slightly away, “I don’t know what you’re talking about, but if you’re going blame yourself, I might as well give you a punishment.”

Sehun tilted his head and furrowed his eyebrows, but he quickly widened his eyes as soon as you wrapped your arms around his neck, while his arms are still on your waist, letting the heavy blanket fall to the ground.  “Seo Young… What are you doing?” he swallowed as you tilted your chin up, looking at him closely.

“What?” you whispered as tightened your grip bringing him closer, “Like I said this is your punishment.”  Your lips went closer to his as he pulled your hips toward him.  He tentatively closed his eyes, as you went closer and closer, letting your warm breathe brush his…

 

Authors Note:

OHHH! Cliffhanger!! Did I do a good job with the cliffhanger? I hope I did and I hope you like this chapter..^^  I really hope it’s not confusing, but I’m sorry if it is.  You and Sehun… this is so.. haha.  Chong Ho is such a rebel little boy.  And Hyun Woo and Seo Young are apparently twins.  Have you notice that Seo Young is Ms. Kim’s favorite? Haha Stay Tuned… I’m sleepy! I want to go to sleep, but I have school soon so yea^^ Enjoy ^(~.~)^  Oh and I probably won’t be able to update for a while since I have an essay and project due soon.

Treat:

tumblr_m25prxK4lE1roajo4o1_500_large.gif   Call MaMa or better yet the hospital, since i'm falling!!!