A Nightmare?

Secret Spy

Chapter  28

You sighed, “Ok, why are you guys here?”

“I don’t know tell us… it’s your dream, we’ll your nightmare as you would say?” Luhan spoke back, tilting his head in the process.  You furrowed your eyebrows, yup I’m officially insane.  Suddenly a gun appeared in your hand as the background changed, What the… how did… ok I should’ve have known it was a dream when Mrs. Kang was offering to leave and not stare at me while I’m eating, but still this seems too real… and the fact that they are here is something…

“Do you recognize this place?”  You turned wide-eyed as Suho approached you while the others were behind him; you looked around, gaping as you knew… it was your old house.  You watched as your little self put the Somalase on the little boy before he ran off; the little you smiled and went through the doggy door.  You tilted your head as you watch the little boy come back and put something in the little crack underneath your house, before running away again.

Your mind wondered on what that could be, but the background changed again to which you were inside the house; you saw the man grab the little you.  You flinched and were about to attack that man, but, “You can’t do anything, this is just a flashback and also a nightmare.”  You glared at Luhan and went back to look as the man wiped something from your collar bone; you remembered that they told you you had the Somalase substance and blah blah.

“You protected yourself by giving it to me; I still don’t know the importance of it, but it’s safe with me.”  You turned to the voice and stared at Kai, “That’s not true,” you whispered as the background changed again showing the time you were being tortured; you winced every time you heard a snap or click.  You cowered a little still hating the atmosphere; Chen noticed and put a hand on your shoulder giving you comfort, “If I had the Somalase they would’ve left us…”

“Ani, they would’ve killed you right on the spot.”  You were about to retaliate, but stopped as they pulled out your Eomma and appa; you moved closer to your young self as your Eomma did as well.  You choked back a tear as you reached for her, but your hand went through her, she said a few things, but then mouthed something, What does she mean… trust those in your dream.

You felt yourself being yanked away as Kai moved in front of you, blocking your view and put his hands on your ears; you widened your eyes as you heard the faint sound of you screaming before closing, Please… The faint sound left and you opened your eyes slowly seeing the background change to the Boss’s office, “What are…”

“What are we doing here?” Luhan finished your sentence as he went next to you, “Well…” Boss came into the office as well as the man you vaguely recognized as the man that killed your parents, “This should answer your question.”  You widened your eyes as you watched their interaction.

“It’s been a while since I’ve been here… so now I get to ask an important question in mind… Boss, why do you want to keep the girl?”  The man asked as Boss sat down in his seat comfortable, “We need her… we could use her.”

“Then why also that little boy?  I mean he has no significant to us whatsoever.”

“Simple.  If the little girl had someone who experience the same thing as she did, she won’t get suspicious… in fact,” Boss held up his pistol to the other man’s head, “We can’t let her get suspicious about anything… say ‘hi’ to her parents for me and tell them, I’m going to take ‘great’ care of her.”

The other laughed tentatively, “Your kidding right?”

“Oh yes,” the latter relaxed, “you wouldn’t be able to see them because you’ll be in hell.”  As he said that there was no other sound except a gunshot, splattering blood all over the spotless white walls.  What…

“So now do you understand?” Kai asked as you were back in your home, except Hyun Woo and the others weren’t there; you turned around, facing all of them, lifting up the gun you’ve been holding the whole time.  “Are you serious?” Luhan sighed.

“Shut up!” you demanded, “You expect me to believe this!”

“Well, you saw it yourself… I thought you were smarter than this… Do we have to spell it out?  Your organization was the one that…”

“SHUT UP!”  You yelled, shaking uncontrollably, This can’t be true… ani, not at all.  This is all a lie, a nightmare that has no significant to my life whatsoever.  Someone must have drugged me to dream weird dreams…

“Seo Young! Just listen to us were trying to help you!  The organization you trust is not…” before you heard him finish; you felt a sharp pain in your chest only to look down to see crimson red liquid oozing out of your system.  You turned your head slighting seeing a man in black, Boss?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You shoot up from a pain in your shoulder; you grabbed it, feeling sticky liquid surrounding your hand.  You looked up and saw a middle aged man, “Hope you enjoyed your punishment,” the man smiled, polishing his gun with a handkerchief.

You stared at him wide-eyed, but then remembered that Boss gave you a punishment; you glared at the man, “He also told me to tell you that he’s considering taking you out of this mission.”

You froze, ani, I can’t leave not after what I’ve been through… I’m so close… “Tell him that no matter what I’m never leaving this mission until I get my answers,” you said before you had a chance to shut yourself up.  The man lifted up an eyebrow, and paused polishing his gun, “Answers?” he laughed, “I guess you need another punishment for thinking that,” he lifted up his gun and pointed it to your other shoulder.

 

 

 

A gunshot was heard and Hyun Woo quickly ran up to your room as well as Mr. Kim while Mrs. Kang stayed with the kids blocking out there minds from what they just heard.  “SEO YOUNG! SEO YOUNG OPEN UP THE DOOR!!” Hyun Woo yelled in panic as his hands trembled making it harder to picklock.  He finally got it open in a few seconds, “SEO YOUNG!”  Hyun Woo widened his eyes as he saw nothing; Mr. Kim on the other hand noticed blood splattered on the wall and a blood pool on the floor, as well as blood on the bed and window sill.

“Hyun Woo go take the kids to the amusement park…”

“Aniyo! I want to…”

“Just do as you’re told,” Mr. Kim said calmly as his eyes told a different story; Hyun Woo bit his lip and ran downstairs.  Mr. Kim sighed and knelt down beside the blood pool.

After a few minutes, Mrs. Kang appeared, “What happened?”

“Looks to me someone tried to kill Seo Young in her sleep, but she got to that person first.  I thought she was trained, but this seems like a messy mistake, almost as if she didn’t know what she just done.”  Mrs. Kang nodded, “Maybe that’s it… maybe she can’t kill mercilessly anymore.”

“Mrs. Kang, you and I both know that she’s a robot with no reset button so I can’t say that; she was just unprepared and when came here in a split second as we heard the gunshot, leaving her no time to clean up.  I’m guessing she’s off hiding the body right now… when she comes back let’s just pretend we don’t know a thing.”  Mrs. Kang nodded again as she swabbed the blood pool, the wall, and the blood on the bed as well as the blood on the window sill, “I’ll get these analyze, and let you know.”

Mr. Kim sighed and nodded as Mrs. Kang left the room; he let his eyes roam around, “What’s going on with you Seo Young?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You huffed as you dropped the body, Why did that I do that… God, I killed another one of our own… if Boss figures out, he’ll mark me as a traitor and kill me for sure.  You looked at the body and then looked around, making sure there is no one near… then you started digging, digging with your bare hands, This is such a mess… nothing is going as planned, I should’ve let him just kill me.

 

You dumped the body in the hole that you’ve dug and mounted him with dirt; you laughed mendacity as you saw the lump, This is so stupid, anyone could see this… why did he had to be so fat?  You sighed and stood up, I’ll deal with this tomorrow, you looked up to your window beyond the trees and sighed, “Can’t even go home in this condition either.”

You walked away from the dirt lump, covering yourself with a huge jacket you took from your room, and walked out into the streets.  You sighed as people watched you with strange looks on their faces, Now Where to go…

 

 

“Seo Young!”  You nodded and walked into the room, “I need to use the bathroom.”  You said as you swiftly made your way to the other door, but before you could open it, Jin grabbed your wrist forcing you to look at him, “What happened?”

“What do you mean?”  He sighed and lifted your dirt stained hands and then with his free hand pulled the shoulder of the jacket, revealing your gunshot wound.  He glared at you and dragged you to the bathroom, before anyone else could see.

He then made you sit on the toilet while he looked over the cabinets.  “I could do this myself.”  You tried to grab the kit from him, but he lifted it up, “Aniyo, I’m doing it.”

“I need to take a shower.”

“Then go.”  You lifted an eyebrow at him, “Now? While you’re here?”  Jin bit his lips and turned around, “Ne.”  You sighed and shook your head as you head for the sink turning on the facet, noticing how Jin’s head turned slightly as the water run, “Not tonight, mian.”  Jin turned a tint of pink and shook his head, “I wasn’t… not… just sit down so I could tend to your wound.”  Flustered are we?  You rolled your eyes and sat back down, revealing your shoulder to him, “Do you even know how?”

Jin nodded and sat in front of you, “Ne, had to do this plenty of times.”  He dug out the bullet surprised that you didn’t peak a sound.  “Seo Young?” he said as he disinfected your wound, “Hmm?”

“Please don’t kill anyone else.”  You tensed up a little and looked at him, “What do you mean?”

“That night, Christmas I believe, you came to our room and fell asleep at the door; I was awake the whole time, wondering what that Christmas gift you gave us was, when I was sure you were asleep I walked over to you with a candle and noticed that your hands were covered with red… blood…” he paused and looked up at you, eyes full of remorse, “I guess you killed another today…Why did you do it?”

You bit your lip and looked away from his intense stare, “I don’t even know why, either.”  Jin wrapped your arm and before you stood up; he wrapped his arms around your shoulders lightly, “Promise me you won’t get hurt and kill anymore.”

You sighed, surprisingly not pushing him away and said, “I can’t promise something I know I can’t keep.”

 

Authors Note:

Annyeong! Mian, I’m taking so long to update and I can honestly say that I have no excuse, it’s just school, which isn’t a very good excuse *I should start finishing homework at school again then slack around*  But anyways this is a semi long chapter and I hope you like it^^ Stay Tuned (^.^)

Treat:

tumblr_lt23gq0rie1qc7bsx.gif  Absolutely^^