Christmas Part 1

Secret Spy

Chapter 24

After days of fighting your kids, Hyun Woo, Mr. Kim, and Ms. Kang; you finally gave up and decided to go to the last day of school before winter break.  You huffed and sighed the whole time until you reached your desk, laying your head down.  You closed your eyes to have a little peace until, “Yay! Youngie what are you doing here?”  Your nose scrunched up at the voice, knowing who it is, “You shouldn’t have come I mean it’s no use… it’s the last day!” he declared as you heard a snap as if he hand-five someone.

“Oh, and it seems you’re not the only one who decided to show up today either… What’s up Kai, doing good?”  You heard a slight a bump of shoulders and assumed Kai just walked passed Xiumin without a single acknowledgement.  You felt  an arm gentle placed on your shoulder and you had the jolt to attack the person,  but somehow the hand felt calming and warm as if it’s saying, ‘it’s ok’.  You didn’t want to move, the hand felt nice; you kept your eyes close and let the warmness of the hand lull you to sleep, “Yay, now’s not the time to sleep… I would’ve slammed your desk, but I feel too tired to do that right now.”

Your eyes snapped open and abruptly look at the man who spoke… it was Luhan, Why did his hand feel so comforting… why did I feel safe when he touched me.  You saw his eyes soften and saw a small tug on his lips, but it quickly disappeared as he walked away.  You felt a wave of disappointment, but quickly shoved it off and laid your head back on the desk.

Class ended and you felt a tap on your arm; you hovered your eyes over your arm and saw Chanyeol waving at you to follow him.  You shrugged and got up to follow him, but not without one last look at everyone still inside the room: Xiumin laughing at Kris, who looks uncomfortable with Li Ah on him; Luhan, who’s scowling at them; and then Kai who was looking endlessly at the window.  You shook your head and continued to follow Chanyeol. 

You entered the old room, and saw D.O sitting on an amp, reading a book; he looked up as he heard the door close.  “You’re here again?”  Chanyeol nodded and smiled as he wrapped his arm around your shoulders, “I’m thinking that she could perform with us for the Christmas party.”  D.O lifted an eyebrow, “You know that it’s tonight right… how do you expect…”

“You have fast memory right… I’m sure you could get into it in no time,” he patted you on the back and handed you the guitar.  You wrapped your fingers around the neck and sat down; Chanyeol smiled and ran behind the drums and started playing; you waited for a few seconds before you started…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So we’re going!” Hyun Woo squealed excitingly as he ran to his room to pick out something to wear.  You sighed; I can’t believe I agreed on coming let alone play with them.  You collapsed on your bed, but shot up as you heard a knock on you door, and saw Ms. Kang with her hands behind her back, “I heard you’re performing for a party…” she trailed off as you nodded, then she smiled, “Well, here,” she held up a silver gold triangle in front of you., “This is a guitar pick I found, twelve years ago, when I was still in isolation… and I’m not sure, but I think you’re its rightful owner.

You furrowed your eyebrows and grabbed the pick from her hand; “It says your name on it, so…” you flipped it over and widened your eyes a little, why does it have my name… maybe it’s for someone else…  “It could be anyone’s, Ms. Kang, there are many people with my name let alone my last,” you said as your eyes turned sober.  Ms. Kang nodded, “Well, I still think you should keep it.” With that she left you alone.

You twirled the pick between your fingers, why do I feel a special connection with this?  You shrugged off the feeling and placed the pick gently on your bed and started changing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few minutes of Chong Ho’s and JunHyung’s endless crying of ‘take me with you’, Hyun Woo and you finally went to the party.  Hyun Woo knocked on the door, only to have Hi Ah open it, “YAY! You’re both here!!!” she squealed as she ushered you both in, “Man you must have been standing out there for a while,” she said as you both dusted of the snowflakes from your coats; Hyun Woo shook his head, “Ani, this girl suggested that we walk, since ‘it’s so nice out’,” he quoted. 

You stared at him and then punched him in the stomach as you took off your shoes and entered her house, where the music was coming from.  Chanyeol spotted you and waved you over; you sighed and walked towards him.  “Here!” he smiled and handed you a plate, “Everything is free, just grab what you want.”  You nodded and looked over your options; your eyes glistened as you spotted a plate of chocolate cookies; your lips tugged as you grabbed the whole plate, and walked over to where Chanyeol and D.O was… the corner.

“Wah! Could I have some?!” Chanyeol asked as he reached over to your plate, before you could push him away, “Yah, Chanyeol, that’s not for you.”  You turned and tilted your head as you see Luhan standing next to you, “I brought them in for her,” he pointed at you.  Chanyeol pouted; “Seo Young, we don’t perform till midnight…” he turned and walked away with D.O. 

“Seo Young.”  You turned back to Luhan and sighed as you patted the spot next to you; Luhan lifted an eyebrow, but took the spot, “Is there a reason you like chocolate cookies so much?”  You furrowed your eyebrows at the random question, Why do I like them so much?  Why does my heart not only my stomach craved for it?

“I don’t know, but whenever I have it I feel the warmth I’ve been craving for ever since I was young; it’s something I don’t want to share, that I don’t want anybody else to take away my warmth and comforter…”

“Like love… right?” Luhan asked and turned to you which made you figure out that you were speaking out loud.  Love?  Is it like love?  You sighed and turned to him, “What is love like?” you asked because living in a world where you only know how to kill, steal, and destroy; you never received love… at least you don’t think you did.  Luhan sighed, softening his eyes as he looks into yours, “Love… love is hard to explain, no dictionary or the smartest person in the world could define it efficiently,” he took a breather, “but I know for one thing; it’s something you never want to let go of once you found it.  Love is when you care for one another when you feel a connection, having a mindset telling you that you’ll regret if you let that one go.

“Of course there are different types of love,” his facial features soften and he leaned his head back on the wall.  You mimicked him as he continued, “So I really can’t describe it very well, but the different types are friendship/ family love, in which I guess you never want to lose them like their apart of you and if you lose them; you lose yourself.  You care for one another never wanting to let go.

“The other one is like a love for a soul mate, it’s when you feel like flying, and you know that person is yours and that you are the only one you could see in your life, not wanting that person to leave your side for another…” he bit his lip and ruffled his hair, “I really not sure if I’m describing very…”

“I think I understand,” you lowered your eyes and sighed, I feel that way when I’m with the kids and when I’m with Hyun Woo… a friendship/ family love… I can never lose them, I don’t want them to disappear like my parents, I can’t have that happen again, not again…

Luhan smiled a little and as if instinct placed his hand on top of your head, gently ruffling it.  You turned to meet his eyes, “What are…”  You paused as he slid his hand down and cupped your cheek, gently running his thumb on your cheek bone.  You squinted your eyes slightly observing his face: It was gentle, soft, young, he had doe eyes like a kid, but he also had sadness in those eyes as well as confusion… his touch was gentle, tentative even.

Before you could understand what was going on; you felt a brush at your lips.  You looked down and saw his thumb at the corner of your mouth; you tilted your head and looked at his face, “Are you ok?”  Luhan widened his eyes and quickly put his hand to his side, “Mian.”  He abruptly turned away from you and was about to walk away until you grabbed his wrist.  You stood up and gently pulled him towards you, holding up a cookie to his mouth, “Bite.”

He looked at you weird, and you poked his lips with the cookie.  His lips tugged and a light chuckle emitted from his lips as he opened to take a bite of the cookie, but you quickly pulled it away and bite it first.  “Yay, I thought you were finally going to give me one,” a smile tugged on his lips, and you saw how he tried to contain it; unconsciously you lifted your arm and pulled his lips up.

He laughed a little and you quickly placed your hand down.  Then you put the bitten cookie in front of his face, “Here, you can have the rest.”  He lifted an eyebrow and then looked at the cookie, “But you already…”

“Do you want it or not?”  He tilted his head and shrugged as he toke a bit out of the cookie, “Thanks.”  He his lips and rubbed his nape before taking the rest of the cookie, letting your fingertips brush each other’s.  Luhan looked at you and wiped away the stray hairs from your face, “Seo Young.”  You looked up at him and tilted your head, unintentionally, on his hand.  He bit his lip as he lifted your chin up, “Mianhae,” was all he said before his lips touched yours, well almost since, “Yay! Luhan where are you?!” Luhan stopped midway and widened his eyes as he realized what he was about to do; he quickly got up and his faced changed cold again, “Thanks for the cookie.”  You saw his facial soften again before he walked away to the voice.

You furrowed your eyebrows; this is just like Sehun… I have no idea what he was going to do.  You shrugged and then turned around only to bump into someone…

 

Authors Note:

Annyeong^^^ It has been a while since I updated mian… and also mian since I’m too lazy to put any pictures up… lazy girl right here *points at self*  I hope you enjoy the chapter and please don’t get mad for me trolling again ahhahaha… Stay Tuned!!  Oh and what’s your description of love?^^

Treat:

tumblr_mfjkffvSiq1r3xllho4_250.gif  They are very talented^^