You're not Kim Kibum?

Secret Spy

Chapter 20

You arrived at Seoul Seaside Hotel and after you put your cap on; you immediately went towards the elevator.  You went in and you were glad that you were the only one in… well at least you WERE glad until, “Yah! Wait hold the door!” someone came screaming and running towards the elevator.  You rolled your eyes and pushed the closed button again, watching it closed, but of course a hand had to ruin it, “Yah! What the heck?!”

“What?” you asked innocently as he walked in in a huff.  He looked at you and then sighed, “Well at least I made it.”  You leaned on the wall and adjusted your cap; the man looked over at you and laughed, “You know you shouldn’t were a cap… it makes you look suspicious.”  You lifted an eyebrow, he’s right I would look suspicious, but… I guess I could get rid of the guy later…

You took off the cap and straighten down your bangs; you sighed and leaned further, “Oh, You’re going to the same floor as…” he turned and stared at you.  You lifted an eyebrow, “What?”

“N-nothing… it’s just that you… look very… pretty,” he murmured as he turned his head back to the doors of the elevator.  That doesn’t seem like a compliment.  The door opened after minutes of silence which you were thankful for.

You walked out and ended up following the guy from the elevator to room 604… the room of Kim Kibum.  “Why are you following me?” the man asked as he grabbed his key card from his pocket.  “Nothing I was just thought this was the room of my cousin,” you sighed.  The man nodded and smiled, “Oh! What’s his name … perhaps I know him.”

“Ani, its ok… I guess I got the wrong room,” is this Kim Kibum?  The man pouted and then lifted his hand towards you, “Oh, I’m Key by the way… what’s your name?” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJknf-Wd_qdPCaaKMgqqb

He’s not Kibum, expected he’s too young to be in DHW… did I get the wrong room... ugh this is what happens when I trust Mr. Kang.  You pretended to have a phone call and walked away, “Yeoboseyo?... Ah! Where are you?...”

The man, Key kept smiling until you disappeared; he opened his room, face blank as he pulled out his phone, “Yeoboseyo?”

“Appa, we have a problem.”

What is it?”  Key opened his drawers, took out a folder and opened it revealing a little girls face, “Seo Young, Han Seo Young.”

“As expected they send her to find you…”

“Don’t worry she doesn’t know it’s me… I gave her my alias.”

“Good…”

“Why can’t we…”

“We can’t not right now… let’s wait for the right moment when her trust in DHW reduce.”  Key nodded and looked over the folder, “Why don’t we just tell them about her?  It will make it easier for them.”

“We can’t and you know why.”  Key sighed and closed his phone as he looked at a family picture, “Han Kyung Jae… don’t worry we’ll protect Seo Young.”

--------------------------------------

You went straight to Sunshine Orphanage after screening for Kim Kibums name waiting for it to finish.  You walked in only to be greeted by ever so hideous Ms. Han, “Well, I thought you weren’t coming back, but since you’re here I wouldn’t need to send them after all,” you lifted an eyebrow knowing what she meant by that as she added, “Mr. Kim is at his room, go to him… I already gave him instructions on what you are supposed to do.”

You walked to Seok Jins room and opened the door, not bothering knocking and found another putting on a shirt.  Unfazed you asked, “Where’s Mr. Kim?”  The man looked up and sat on the bed, “He’s taking a shower right now…” he looked down at the floor, “He took a punishment today.”

You closed the door and abruptly turned to him, “Why?”  The other shook his head and you sat next to him, “It’s not your fault.”  He looked up you with glassy eyes, “It was meant for me, but he took it… he shouldn’t have!”  You sighed and clenched your fist; you tensed up as a hand went over yours, “Unni, why are you still here… you should escape while you still can.”  You sighed and collapsed on the twin bed, “Ani, I can’t.” 

The other opened his mouth to speak, but, “Ah! You’re here… I thought you weren’t coming back.”  You turned and saw a half- Seok Jin in front of you, “Why did you think that?”  Seok Jin bit his lips and turned his eyes to the other, “Jung Kook, you should go to Hoseok; he told me early he needs you.”  Jung Kook nodded and looked at you before he left and closed the door. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDsVG6ppXa4MHMcpFR-oB

You stared at the ceiling, still lying on the bed, “You shouldn’t have come back.”

You didn’t say anything; instead you pulled yourself closer to the pillow.  Seok Jin sighed and you felt the bed dip, but didn’t turn, “I’m serious… you will lose everything if you stay here.”  You closed your eyes and bit your lip, “What’s there to lose; I already lost everything.”  Suddenly you felt a weight on top of you and opened your eyes, “What…”

“You already lose everything?!”  You stared into his eyes, seeing his eye emitting, loneliness, darkness.  You didn’t utter a word; you just stared at him, “You said you lost everything,” you furrowed your eyebrows wondering what he was going at, “Ne, everything that was important to me.”  Seok Jin took a deep breath and wiped his thumb on your lips, “I guess you wouldn’t mind if I kiss you then.” He leaned down as you said, “Kisses are only meant for people you like.”

Seok Jin looked at you, “That’s not true,” he sighed and rolled off of you, “You haven’t lost everything.”  You sat up slightly and looked at his skin, bruised and scarred; you remembered when you were tortured.  You still had those scars; not all of them was from the torturers, some were from the fierce training you went through… little water, little to no food each month, knives and gun shots piercing your skin; only one thing to keep you alive… revenge.

You, unconsciously put a hand on a huge fresh hand bruise on his back; you felt him flinch under your palm, “What happened to me is different from yours; you lost things I haven’t and I lost things you haven’t… in our minds we lost everything, but if people didn’t experience the same as us… then we don’t think they did,” you bit your lip and sighed as you turned to leave the bed, but Seok Jin grabbed your wrist and drew you into a hug, “I’m sorry.” Seo Young, remember not to get too close to them… you here for one… why are you here anyways, why did you choose to be here? I don’t understand why I am here… but somehow it seems like the right choice. 

“Mr. Kim… we have a job to do you know,” you murmured against his bare chest, “And I think you should change.”  Seok Jin pulled you back a little and noticed that he was half still; his face flushed and he pulled out a shirt and hurriedly put it on.  “We have a different assignment today.”

“What is it?”  You asked as you both walked out of the room; he sighed, “We are going to watch the kids this time… Ms. Han assigned Jung Kook and Hoseok on clean up duty today.”  You nodded; this is going my way so far.

Seok Jin and you watch the kids play in the caged play ground outside and he sighed, “You know it hasn’t always been caged in like this…” he took your hand and guided you down to a bench, “Some kids escaped not long ago; Ms. Han send for people to find them, but they never came back… she isn’t surprise though… she knew somebody must be helping them,” he leaned back on the bench and continued after your non-responsive tone, “So she gave up… besides it doesn’t matter to her since they gave them the serum before they escaped.”  You turned to him, serum… what serum?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0BTOCFu-uwBUmiHI7SGU

You opened your mouth to say something, but something caught the corner of your eye; you abruptly turned and saw a young boy being taken by the hand of an old man.  You were about to go up by instinct, but Seok Jin grabbed hold of your hand, “Don’t! If you do that again they will punish you.”  You stared at him and squeezed his hand till he gave out a little yelp, but he held it in and pulled you towards him.  You went into his arms and he whispered, “Please, Don’t.”

----------------------------------------

They came back home and Kai was watching ominously looking at the television; Luhan sighed and sat next to him, not bothering saying anything for he knows that Kai won’t answer.  After a few minutes of utter silence the others decided to go out for a while to give Kai some MORE alone time. 

Each left at a time, yelling what they are going: Suho and Tao were going to the mall; Sehun and Lay were going paintballing; Chen, Xiumin, and Kris were going to the ice rink; D.O and Chanyeol were going to perform on the streets; and Baekhyun was going with Hyun Woo to the movies.  Luhan stayed next to Kai on the coach, watching his every moment for any sign of recognition. 

After what felt like an hour of silence, Luhan broke the silence, “Kai…”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNtRv1tKTXDbh606Stlck

“She’s gone, Luhan… she’s not here in this world anymore,” Kai muttered still looking blankly at the screen.  Luhan straighten a little sensing that Kai will finally tell him himself, “Who’s she?”  Kai sighed and clutched onto his oh-so-precious-necklace and shook his head, “I know you know Luhan… all of you know; I’m not a pabo.” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ72p1cyfQAZ9ufWA0mV_O

Luhan lowered his head and chuckled, “You know us too well; I don’t know why we always try to hide things from each other… I mean after all this is a house of spies,” a slight chuckled emitted from Kai’s lips and Luhan smiled widen, since this was the first time Kai laughed.

“My whole life was a pit of darkness; she was the only light in my life…” he paused thinking about his days with you and sighed, “Now my life is pitched black again.”  Luhan took a deep breath and drew Kai into a hug, glad that Kai finally opened up to him even if it was just a little.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyt5S7y7AZpWl465FNmQI

 

Authors Note:

Annyeong!!  Haha so yea, I am not sure what I just wrote but I hope you guys enjoy it all in all haha.^^  I added some scenes with Seok Jin, for some odd reason… well I can say that I’m a little out of it haha^^  Stay Tuned^^ Comment and subscribe... thanks ^(o.o)^

Treat:

CHanyeolie.gif  Haha!!! umm...^^