Chapter 35 (Part 1)

Fadeless Memory

With the hand up to the air in surrender, Jong Kook enter the house obey with the criminal instruction. The criminal with the Kaonashi disguise walks behind him with the gun pointed to his back, even sometimes Jong Kook can feels the metal rub his back. Slowly they walks enter the house until reach the centre of the living room when suddenly the killer pushes him hard until he falls on the floor. In his struggle to stands himself, the killer grabs to his collar and beat him hard at the face bloated it.

With his harsh breath due to the sudden beat, the killer with the disguise as Kaonashi character from Spirited Away movie grab again to his collar made an eye contact. The aura of anger can be seen in the killer’s eye although he can’t see his expression behind the mask. “After a long time at last I get my revenge, you will be die…die… HAHAHAHA!!!!”  

“Before you die, tell me your last wishes” like an azrael Kaonashi said while point the weapon to the Detective’s head. 

Hold the pain on his bruise face and split some blood from his mouth, in his calm Jong Kook utter his word.

“Why you want to kills me? What mistake that I have done? Why Hyung…?”

“Why Seong Jin Hyung?”

“What are you talking about? Seong Jin Hyung? Are you dumb I already kill him before… Hahahaha I never taught this Detective really fools” laughing the killer said while pointed to the main door where they can see a crop laying death on the floor.

“Hyung… why you become like this?” never afraid the Detective still asks bring the temper to the man in front until he gets another hit on his face. “I’m not your brother bastard!”

“If you are not my brother show me your face, prove to me you are not him!”

The protest and accuse by the Detective like giving goose bump to the killer. He didn’t know what to say, he feels trap as to unrevealed himself so in protest he wants to beat again the Detective but seeing his brave hesitate and afraid him. Thus in his frustrated he unleash the grab on the collar and silently sit beside with his face down to the earth.

“If you not him, show me your face” in harsh tone the killer can hears the Detective voice again stress him thus he release the shoot at the mid air to afraid the chatterbox Detective and a sign to him to shut up but it’s never give fearful to the brave man.

“How did you know?” surrender with the Detective sharp in slow voice he asks while take off the mask that he wear reveal his face that Jong Kook know.

 

******

 

“Just a while ago we are together until I run to enter the house. Then within a minute, the shoot happens even there a man lying at the floor. How did you know I’m Kaonashi even though I’m in disguise and use the voice changer?”  

“It’s easy to be done Hyung, first you search and kills one man who had the exact figure like you before the ceremony and lie him on the floor with his face on the ground so that I can’t see the real face of the man. To make its look better I think might be you also search the man who wearing the cloth like you and it’s easy to find those people especially around the businessman. Then with the clog you hide the death together with the mask and since the floor also had the same color as the clog it easy for you to make the camouflage. That why also once we reaches here you brings me to the yard first and not to the house. After you bring me to the backyard suddenly you excuse yourself and run to the front door and then you wear the clog and mask and shoot the fire”

“But how come you are sure it is me?” Seong Jin asks with the curious in his face.

“Because of your own mistake Hyung, without you realize you had reveals yourself. If you’re not Seong Jin Hyung why suddenly you said the man that you have killed before is him. Actually I purposely said you name before to see the truth… a trap for a truth. Since the shoot at the back, it’s strange without knowing the face Kaonashi know the man that he had killed is my brother”  

“Hyung actually before the ceremony I already doubt Kaonashi is you. Never ever be in myself to doubt you or thinks you as Kaonashi until I found this black diary” take out the pocketsize black diary from his blazer Jong Kook said in his sad tone.

“Why you want to kills me Hyung?”

 

**Flashback**

Still hold to the old letter as his guide without give up Jong Kook kept searched the black diary that had been mentioned at the desk. Had the instinct that the said diary is there, he pulled out the drawer from the desk where he founded a strange with the third drawer. The length of the drawer is short compare to the others two and with the bottom of the desk as the support it’s become the perfect place to hide things. Reached out his arm to the end of the drawer, he founded the black diary hidden there together with his Appa’s letter.

 With the help of the sun as the light, he stood at the window and reads the letter.

My little one,

With your ability Appa knows you will be able to find this black diary. When you read this letter I know long enough I leave this world. To found this diary really shocks me and it’s completely never in my mind it will become likes this. Appa didn’t know the moment I adopted you to our family to take of you would be a miserable things I’ve done. I’m sorry Jong Kook-ah for what had happen and still I can’t believe all that had happen.

Curious with the letter contents, rashly he opened the diary where he founded his brother name at the front page. It was a 1993 years diary where Jong Kook was 10 years old during that time.  From one page to another he read where shock him with the contents of the diary.

May 10, 1993

I need to fetch that annoying kid from his school. Bull… why must I’ve to do this can’t he go and back by himself like what always done by me during my school time. Appa and Omma like to pamper him. I’m sick with this… how I wish this kiddo never ever come to my life. No, I won’t do it today… lets he go back to school by himself. I don’t care what will happen to him… I prefer if he die.

But, because of him I got scold by Appa again.  That rascal boy since I didn’t fetch him, how dare him to loitering around the neighborhood playing ball and come back late. And Appa why should he scold me, didn’t his angel already come back safely without any injured. For god sake he is nothing in our family, but why Appa treat us differently?? Didn’t I’m his son??

 

Sept 30, 1993

Damn it!! Why he just didn’t die? Uhhh my all plans and time is ruin. Why he must be safe from that accident… didn’t the branch already hit hard his head? Why must Omma be there during that time? My entire time to cut and break the branch little by little is freaking lost.

 

Dec 12, 1993

Why must Appa ruin all my plans? Why must his meeting suddenly canceled at this most important time? Didn’t Appa already agree that I’ll spend my time together with that rascal? We will be skating together and he will be died in frozen. Since his meeting cancel we entire family going together which spoil my plans…!!!

 

Never been in his expectation all this time his brother hold a grudge towards him.  One by one of his accident captured in his mind, still he remember how bad he was during his childhood time – always been injured even his father had call him a kid with a nine live. Read the whole diary unbelief him, frustrated him even sad him.

 

**end of flashback**

 

“Why you hate me Hyung? Why you want to kills me Hyung?”

“Hahahaha!!! Why I want to kills you? Why I hate you??? Hey stupid there the answer… because I HATE YOU!! You should never come to my life… NEVER…!”

“If you want to kills me… just me. Why kills Omma too?”

“Hahaha because she also a parasite likes you… suddenly comes to my life and gives miserable to me. Might be you never know but she is just my step mother. We never good in real life, just pretending in front of Appa and you… I hate her as much as I hate you!!”

“Because the parasites like you two, my dream to takes all Appa’s wealth comes to ash. This house, Appa’s factory, company, money, share should be under my name. So, for that I need to kills all the disturbing parasite” in his harsh the man keeps talks bring more stun to the Detective who heard it.

“Hyung, if you want Appa wealth you can have it… I don’t want it”

“HAHAHAHA!!! It’s easy for you to say! It can’t be damn it since that pabo Appa never wants to change his will… HAHAHAHA that why I KILL HIM”

“You kill Appa too??!!”

 

p/s : sorry for my late update... actually this chapter not completed yet but it's quite long so I separated to two part. I'll update soon once its complete. ^^