Chapter 24

Fadeless Memory

“For sure to your house Jagiya… starting today we will live together”

Jong Kook astonish once he heard the word from her. “We… I… you will live together?” unbelief he asks the question to her.

“Why Oppa, you don’t like me to live with you?” she asks him back unbelief with his response.

“No… it’s not that…but… for what?”

“For sure to take care of you Jagiya… since you didn’t have anyone in your life” in blank she answer didn’t know her words had hurt him.

‘You didn’t have anyone in your life…’ Her word like a sword had wound his heart and he keeps rewind the words in his mind. He feels sad until not a single words come in his mouth or mind.

Perceived the silence in him she pouts and sulky, she still disbelief her boyfriend didn’t like they to be stay together. It’s far from what she had imagines before, she thought Jong Kook must be laugh and smile happily when hear the words from her.

“You really didn’t like us to stay together Oppa? You don’t like my offer, my special limited edition offer?” she asks back to know his thinking and to secure her own heart. But the man just like before just remains silent.

The man in his silent just stands blankly daze of his own sorrow while reminisce his childhood memory. One by one his beloved leave him in this world; he knows he is loner but to hear the words from her pain him more. Angry, disbelief and sad all mix in him even he didn’t hear what she talks about, his mind feels blank with his own feelings.

“So you really don’t like it… okay” she continue her words and turn her back with her luggage. Slowly with the luggage she walks to enter her house.  The tears almost drop from her eyes but its flows when she feels the touch from her behind. The bag that she held drops due to her shock.

Seeing she walks away, Jong Kook feels bad in himself. Let go his own sadness, let go his own thinking rashly he runs to her, for him she is the most important now. He didn’t want to lose her, he afraid if she leaves and he rather dies if it is happen. “Love, you also want to leave me?” he said in his back hug to her, the tears that he controls before falls and drop to her shoulder.

Wipe her own tears she turns her back facing him, a little blank with his question before. “Jagiya, what you talks about. I didn’t leave you, I won’t leave you. Didn’t you dislike us to live together, so I just want to put back my luggage inside” she wipes the tears on his face.

“No…no… for sure I like to live with you, it’s my dream we live together” he wrap her arm around her waist.

“Really Oppa? Really?” she ask back to get her confirmation while place his hand around his neck.

“Yes my love”. He said and steals a little kiss to her.  

“Cish… this naughty Kookie Monster. Really know to take opportunity”

“Mwuh… don’t you really like it. Didn’t you said you like my kiss?”

“No, I dislike it when it only a little kiss and…” can’t continue her word his lip already reach her to give the long kiss that she wanted.

 

“Jagiya, from now I will take care of you. I will be your Omma, so you must hear what I’m saying alright?” she said in her drive to his apartment.

In chuckle he replies “Yes Omma”.

“Okay good boy. If you always be good Omma will give present to you ne?” she his hair and received a little nod by him. Their laugh echoes followed them along the journey.

 

*******

 

“Jagiya…jagiya… please remember”.

Both of them stand blankly in front of his apartment since half an hour.  They can’t enter the house since Jong Kook didn’t remember the key password of his house. He had tries many password but all fails. Give up he sit himself while closed his eyes try hard to remember the password. The beads of sweat appear on his forehead.

“Oppa, it is your birthday?” she said while try key in the password on the button but also fails.

Hears her word some memory spark into his mind. “Birthday…birthday”

“Thank you my love” he blurt suddenly while give a side hug to her and walks to the door. In his serious face he key in the password and the green light appear bring the cheerful smile in their face.

“Its 2011… my Omma’s birthday. Thank you because of you I can remember” he said in his sweet smile while take her luggage.

“My Queen, please come in”. Open the door he lets her to enter his house.

“Jagiya… is this really your house?” in amaze she asks once enter the man house. The interior looks simple but modern, with the black and white as the main color. The living room even though has a set of sofa and home theater it looks luxury when he blend the grey sofa with his black and white walls and marble floor. On the white wall he places his black and white photo, while on the black he hangs the television with the stereo system. The window at the living room enough to bring the radiance to the living room, but he also place two lamp floor located at the end corner of the living room to give a light when night falls.

“Love, let’s go” he said to the woman who still in her amaze world to loiter around his house. Hand in hand with her, they went to the kitchen. Still same with the black and white concept, it looks fresh when he chooses the silver refrigerator to mix with the white cabinet. At the end corner of the kitchen he places the dining table with the glass table and the black chair that raise the elegant of the kitchen. From one place to another they loiter until they reach to the main bedroom – his bedroom.

“From now on you will sleep in here” he said while show his bedroom to her.

“How about you Jagiya?”

“Emm… since I didn’t have any room left I will sleep at the living room”.  

The apartment has three rooms but all had been used by him – one where he places all his exercise equipment and the other for his mini library. Since he live alone, never he expect that someone will stay at his house so he just made one bedroom only.

He then walks to the wardrobe and take out a bag and his cloths. “Don’t worry I would not enter this room, I will take my things and live at the mini library. You can use this room freely, beside there are bathroom attach”

Looking to her boyfriend situation, some sympathy comes to her. Never has she expected her existence brings the burden to him, this is his house and this is his room. Why should he the one who is left the room and sleep in the living room while her who is stranger suddenly got the comfy. A tears drop from her when thinking the kind hearted that he has and slowly she gets the reason in his hesitation of her suggestion of them living together. But she also didn’t know what to do, it’s strange for them to live inside one room. Between them are only a couple, they not married yet. Even though she knows in this modern world for a couple to live together and have is something not bizarre to be heard, but she didn’t want to be in that state. Her ity is only for one man and it’s her husband. Not also she didn’t believe in him, but she more didn’t belief in herself. As a human, she also had lust – she afraid anything can happen when they both are together but his condition is more important. He is sick and need to get a good rest.

Slowly she walks to the bed and sit there while seeing the man still busy packing his luggage.

“Jagiya, come here. Jong Kook-ah comes to Omma” she calls him and taps the place beside her.

Hears his name being calls in poker face he walks and sit beside her like a good child can be. Grab her hand into his, he roses his head facing her who keeps stare to him since before.

“Since you’re a good boy, Omma gonna treat you as my promise”. She said while place her hand to his jaw line, rub his cheeks and soon she press her lip to him. In the response he wrap his arm around her body, embrace her close their body together. He return back her kiss even sometime bite her lower lip and slowly he pull out his tongue in asking her permission to enter . Didn’t give the permission, she the one who had enters her tongue to his and slowly push the man to the bed which shocks him. On top of him, she continues their wild and passionate kiss and sometime bites his lower and upper lip – give a little moan to him due to pleasure and pain. She can feel his blood in their kiss and she knows she had wound him but still she continue the kiss to him while keeps rub his hair in bring the pleasure in the kiss. The man also keeps playing with her tongue while try hard to control himself by the pleasure he received. The burning sensation already can be feels in his below.  Didn’t have much she continue the kiss to his forehead, down to his eyes, his perfect nose before she go to his earlobe and down to his neck. She can hear his slow moan once she keeps play and kiss his adam apple. “Sung Im-ah…Love” Hearing the moan from him pleasures her but still she continues the kiss and sometime in slow bite his neck leave her mark there. Let’s go of his neck, she continues her kiss down to his body and his clothing chest. She can see his shirt wet with her own saliva and slowly her hand grab to the hem of his shirt want to lift it.

“Sung Im-ah, stop. What are you doing?” surprise with her action rashly Jong Kook raise himself sit on the bed make the woman falls.

“Jagiya…Jagiya, don’t you wanna me?” in her husky voice she pledging while come near him and try to hug and kiss him again.

“No Sung-Im-ah, this is not right. We not married yet” he said while move his face from her. He also place his hand around her shoulder in hold back her.

“Hahahahaha….. you pass. Oppa, you don’t have to sleep at the living room just sleep here with me”

“What? So you just test me?! Looks what you have done to me” in shock he asks while wipe the blood on his mouth.

“Hehehe… sorry Oppa you’re so delicious and loveable, make me wanna eat you” with her cute smile she answer him.

“Love, don’t show your face like that. You don’t know what I gonna do to you”

“Hahaha… what you gonna do, but don’t much or else you will be kick from here”

“Sure I wouldn’t gonna be kick if I do this…this is my punishment for being naughty before” rashly he goes to her and tickle around her body make she  laugh in exhausted.

“Stop Jagiya, stop… Okay I surrender”  

“Hahahaha….” He laugh hard before pull her back into his embrace and slowly place his lip towards her again. And they have their long, sweet and passionate kiss again. 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

p/s : sorry for my late update. Don't know why the words didn't come in my head - maybe the writer block had caught me 

But, I try my best and hope you all like the story and the sweetness of our couple. ^^