Chapter 26

Fadeless Memory

“Jagiya…”

She back hugs to her man who is busy preparing the meal at the kitchen as soon as arrived at the house after work. The wrap at his back really tight, she even didn’t bother if he can feel her softness… all she wanted now to ease her feelings by holding him. The sadness can be seen in her face and slowly the water that she keeps hold in her eyes unleashes, wet the shirt that he wear.

Sense the wet from his back and wonder the strange act from the girl, slowly he move his back and face his woman. He wants to scoop her face but she keeps hold to his waist and places her face at his chest… still in her cry. Didn’t know what to be done, he her back in a sign to comforting her. “Love, why with you?”

Hear the question by him, her cry become dense while recalls the situation that happens at office today. But, didn’t wants to burden him and hesitate to speak the truth, she shake her head and reply in lie “Nothing, I just miss you so much”

“Aigoo my beautiful girl, I’m here now. Come face me” he scoop back her face and wipe her tears once she face him. “Don’t cry dear, you know I don’t like to see you cry because if you cry I also feels sad” he keeps coax and give a slightly kiss to her lip.

“So then we will be a cry couple Oppa” in husky voice she replies and returns back his kiss with a simple peck like what he done before. Her hand wraps around his waist there also him while their eyes communicate to each other. “Oppa, what did you cook?”

“Oh… just some steam fish with lemon, but it’s all done. I just need to serve it. You go to bath first, after that we can eats together”

But the uneasiness still there in her heart, in hope that she will gets the happiness by holding him in soft voice she ask “Jagiya, you are strong right? Can u carry me?” But without waiting his feedback suddenly she enfolds her hand around his neck and wraps her leg around his waist… be like a baby monkey. “I want to have my meal now” she continues her word and angle his bottom lip surprise the man. Slow bite and his lip a bit, she continue the kiss and scoops to his lip. Return back her kiss, he tilt bit his head in giving a right position. Never fell much with the lip, they keep clash and plays their tongue while their head keep move to each other opposite to have a perfect angel. Sometimes they pauses the kiss in grasping the breath but within the second their mouth interaction continue again.

Feel discard by her weight and his balanced, slowly still in their kiss he walks from the kitchen and goes to the living room and drop themselves at the couch. Sit at the settee at first in each other embrace, he pushes laying her and continue his kiss at her neck bring the pleasure sensation to the girl. Hear her moan arouse his excitement a bit but slowly he go to her face kiss her eyes, nose, cheeks and pout back her pinkish lip and end it as they catching the air. But the girl never feels satisfied; in their sit she keeps kiss to his neck, it hard at his mole and his adam apple give the giggles and ecstasy to the man. In his slow moan, he holds to her shoulder in stop her afraid might he would lose control “Love, it’s enough. Just go to bath okay”

Obey the instruction she stops her act although being sulky.  “Mwuh, don’t you want me more?”

“Sure if you want, anytime I can give” in reply and tease the man holds his hem pants try to remove it gives shock to the woman. “Omo Oppa… no, okay I take my bath now” and quickly she run to the master bedroom brings a laugh to him.

 

 

After having her meal follows her boyfriend instruction she sits at the couch. The sadness still can be seen in her eyes while her minds flying somewhere remember the episode happen at the office today.  “How should I tell him?” she keeps thinking while her ears perceived a little sound from the kitchen derived from his deed towards the dish.

**Flashback**

“Inspector the Chief calls you” one of her subordinates approached her while she busy in her works.  Grabbed the diary at her table to take a note, in immediate she walked to the rooms. Knocked the door a while, she enter once received the permission and it surprised her when she saw Senior Inspector Park Ho-jin and Senior Inspector Ha Ho-sung already inside. Took her sit at the vacant chair, her eyes focused to the Chief at his desk been prepared to start the meeting.

“As we already known, D.S Kim already discharge from Hospital last Tuesday and will be come back to work started next Monday. But according to his medical report his condition still unstable despite he can’t have much pressure so for permanent Kaonashi case will be handle by S.I Park”

Uneasy with the Chiefs decision and unwanted to be heard as complaining, controlled her emotion she asked “Why so sudden decision, why didn’t we waits until he go back to work? At least we should take his mind also Chief?”

“Yeah, I know Inspector but the cases already 2 months now but still unsolved and we knows it’s not just stop here, might be the murderer already plans for his third crime. With his condition might be he can’t focus much to the cases but it only permanent. If his condition is good he will lead back the case”

“It’s true Inspector, his condition is a priority now. You don’t want he to get pressure right?” S.I Ha sudden blurted in agreed make her into silent failed in her attempt.

“S.I Park, I heard you found something regarding the cases?” the Chief asks to the moustache man in front him.

With the big smile felts happy, the man opened the file in his hand and told his finding. “Based from the biography of two victims of Kaonashi cases, I found out that both victims’ father had died being hanged as involved with the overthrow the nation cases 19 years before. Overall 5 clans had been involved with the cases and in my prediction might be Kaonashi among the people of the 5 clans wanted revenge for their leader death“

“But, why should he take revenge since all the clans involved had lost their leader. Might be it’s also from outsider who seek revenge regarding the cases?” S.I Ha said told his mind.

“Regarding the cases I heard that it’s also had connected with the unsolved murder cases of Lee Young Jin but since no witness and all the clans had their alibi the cases just stop like that. But, from what I heard actually there are one witness but the police can’t disclose as to protect him and it’s involved our Commissioner General. One more things the mystery regarding this cases all his family also went missing on the same day of his death” the Chief told the rumor that he heard make Inspector Sung Im became more silent.

“So, who is Kaonashi it is among the clans, the witnesses or Young Jin’s family?” S.I Park said while wrote something on his note. The silent woman just sat numbly at her place heard the conversation without interrupt as her mind kept thought in denial. 'It’s won’t be Appa' Scared appeared in her mind.

After half an hour, the meetings end where Inspector Sung Im just remained silent was unfocused as her mind kept thinks her father involvement in Kaonashi cases until the words from S.I Park awake her. “Inspector since you already involved the Kaonashi cases, would you mind to be under me and we investigate it together?”

“Hahaha why you ask S.I Park-shi, for sure she didn’t want to separate with her beloved Detective. Isn’t it right Inspector?” S. I Ha Ho-Sung interrupted in tease. Blushed with the Senior Inspector word, she just nodded in reply.

“By the way Inspector, since you among his closest can you tell him regarding my decision? At least he can be prepared before I tell him directly once he comes back to work” the Chief’s word made her in nerve but her feelings become wreck trigger from accident happen between her and S.I Park.

Alone at her boyfriend’s office, Ji Hyo kneeled down at his work desk searched for his car key. Early this morning after gave her goodbye kiss to her boyfriend who still in sleep and leave her noted she exited the house embarked to the nearest cab station. Beside the noted she also had set an alarm for him in reminder the medicine he needs to take. Since her intention to bring back his car from office so she took a public transport today. Busy with her search, suddenly the door open been pulled by someone where shocked them with the sudden meeting once the man arrived at the desk and dropped the file at his hand.

“Inspector what are you doing here?”

“Nothing, I just search his belonging. What are you doing here and what with this file?” she asked while took the file on the desk in her question mind. The file looked familiar and its surprise her once she looked the contents inside. “This is D.S Kim’s Kaonashi file, why with you? So that mean all the findings you said before comes from him?”

“Hahaha yeah it’s come from that file… It’s all his finding. You can’t blame me since the stupid Detective so slow to show his finding, the opportunity there so I just grab it”

“You cheater... I’ll report to Chief” in rebuke she warned.

“Hahaha… up to you, but what can that stupid does with his condition now? I’ll make sure to solved the cased before him, anyway didn’t should be the case under me from the first” in his arrogant face the moustache man reply. “You know what I really thankful for the incident happen to him even though I more like if he just die”

“S.I Park!!!!”her voice rise surprised with the sudden word. She balled her knuckle hard in controlled the anger.

“Hahaha!! It’s seem like I already take my payback like Kaonashi. All the revenge like heal now, that arrogant bastard since he came to this department all the big cases solved by him make me like nothing in here, even he took the title from me… he is younger than me why must I salute to him?” the man kept talked express his anger to D.S Kim Jong Kook.

“But he deserved the title due to his work, his hard works in solved the cases. You should not complain about it despite you should blame yourself”

“No, it won’t happen if he didn’t come here. Before he came I was the best Officer here!” he raised his voice before exited the room leaved the Inspector in her cry. “Jagiya, why your life so pitiful? No wonder you said you’re a loner” she never taught the thing had happen since she knows S.I Park among her boyfriend best subordinate.

***end of flashback***

 

Reflect on the incident happen today and her father makes her in sadness. Her feelings mix with nerve to tell the story additional with her own secret that she keeps from herself. She afraid that it can brings pressure to him but she can’t hold it anymore, by hook or crook she need to talks to him soonest before it’s getting worse… the more she hold it, the burden in her feelings become intense. Especially her secret, she didn’t wants he knows it by himself or worsen by someone else as she didn’t want to lose his trust. ‘Should I or shouldn’t I … but if he can’t accept it… and affects his health…but if I didn’t said it now… when should I?’

“Love, why with you today? You looks unhappy” out of the blue he comes from the kitchen and gently massages his girl shoulder thinking she might be tired from her works. Holds his hand at her shoulder and brings it to her lip, she deeps kiss her man’s hand bring chuckle to him in seeing the gesture.

Scanned to his condition now, she taps the place besides her giving him sign. ‘I should tells him now… the soonest the better’. Knowing her gesture the man sits beside her on the couch and places his left hand to her waist. Move her angel a bit in facing him, she scoops his cheeks to have eye contact with her.

“Jagiya…Oppa because I love you… because I care for you… even though I afraid the others might happen, but I think I should tell you now…”

“Jagiya…Love…”