Prologue

Fadeless Memory

The clock strike 1 in the night, the weather are chill and breezily; the sound of rain pouring hardly on the roof can be heard even sometimes the thunder like the angry voice approaching give the grisly melody in the dark night. From outside one car slowly enter the house and one man with his tired face get out from his luxury car and ignoring the rain he walks to the house gate to closed it but suddenly one black car approaching and stop in front of his house.  In wondering mind, he waits and his eyes keep glancing to the driver of the car but his face suddenly change when he can recognize the man in the black suit with the smirk expression on his face. “What are you doing here?” in rush and scare he try to closed the gate but the evil man much faster and push him to the wet floor. In the slippery floor he tries to stand but the evil already grab him on his collar with his leather glove and make him stand on his knee. In his begging, his hand try to hold the man’s hand and he can feels how strong the man is compare to him, he can feels the muscular in the hand.

“Just die you !!” in the sound of loud thunder the evil man say while grab the dragger inside the pocket, repeatly stab him at the stomach and left him alone lying on the wet floor.  Not soon after, another black car approaching to the place and one man rashly goes out from the car and grab to him who is lying on the wet floor that had change to red color in the mix of the rain and the blood. “Who did this to you?” the man asks him and tries to pull out the knife from the stomach. In the shivering as the life almost went out from the soul, he whispers the word to the man before he takes his last breath.

“No!!!” suddenly the man hear one woman voice from a far and run towards them with her scare face and grab to the body who already numbly lie on the floor. “What you had done to him! You kill him! Yeobo wake up!!” like a mad the woman vomits all the word to the man while hugging her husband who can’t respond anything to her. The man with a black cap on his head as his disguise just remain silent, no words come from his mouth; he want to protest the woman word but he know it is futile. Suddenly the woman stands from her sit and run towards the house “I’ll call police”

Feeling surprise with the woman sudden action, the man grab to the woman’s hand to avoid her from entering her house. He didn’t want the woman to call the police as far he afraid to be caught by the police for this murder case, but the woman with her strong will try to escape from his grip by bites his hands. Feels hurt in his reflect the man slaps hard the woman until she faint and drop on the floor.  

With the regret for his past action, the man with carry the woman on his hand walks to his black car and lie the woman on the car back sit. Before he enter his own car, he walks again to the death man murmur a little word to him and then leave the place without him knowing a pair of eyes stalking his did from afar and try to eye and remembers the man with the scar on his left arm.