Frightened

Wild Eyes

 

Author's note: Thanks all for the feedback and for subscribing and for the support... Fighting!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

- ONE YEAR AGO -

 

Another day at Shinhwa Company, Minwoo walked and greeted everyone all cheerfully, coffee in hand.

 

'Daebak! So glad most of our activities are being planned up and the album is all set. In no time we'll be promoting.' He thought.

 

As he got further in the office, he started noticing something wasn't right. Eric didn't come to beg for a back hug yet. And no sight of the Birds, Andy or Mr. health paranoid Dongwan. Really, none of the members have greeted him nor passed by him. Doubts and worries started clouding his mind. 

 

"Is it my birthday today? I'm sure not... Hmmm... Maybe they just being late as usual..." He shrugged and went on digging the paperwork. 

 

Hours passed and still no sign of any of the members.

 

"Aish, stupid head of mine. I should have given them a call at least. Didn't even see time flying. I wonder what they are up to." 

 

He decides to call Eric first.

 

*ring* *ring*

 

He got no answer and the call went straight to voice mail. He then tried sending a message through their chat group.

 

MStyle: yah wake up!!! Say something!! why aren't u answering -....-

 

Then he waited. But still no reply.

 

"Okay that's it." And off he took his car to Eric's house.

 

It was already dawn. He usually asks Yong Hui, his manager, to drive him around, but today he decided to do it himself.  As he was on the road, he started having the weird sensation he was being tailed. At every turn, a certain black Hyundai would keep on following him too. He accelerated his car a bit, testing that person out, and as he suspected, the car behind continued tailing him even more.  Before he knew it, he was in a car chase. 

 

"Now what to do? I can't go on speeding like this! Who the heck is this? Some sasaeng? Better call the cops." Minwoo thought. 

 

But as he was dialing, he didn't see there was a car in front of his way. When he lifted his head up it was already too late. It all happened so fast.  The next thing he knew he was under his car, bleeding, hardly breathing.

 

All he could see were five shadows approaching him as he lost consciousness.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Note about story: Most will be based on Minwoo's perspective, but I'll sure include all members in it! ^.^

Note about chapter: This one was slightly short, just getting some little tiny back story to it, hehe. *tease*