Insane

Wild Eyes

 

Author's note: Another chapter! YAY!! A bit longer this time! Thanks for susbcribing and the comments. Happy read!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"What? I can't beli... Aisssh!!! Eric, this is serious!!! Stop making jokes out of everything! Not the time."

 

Minwoo was staring directly at Eric as he poured himself out. He was also feeling odd about how the leader was acting.

 

Eric just smirked as he approached Minwoo. "Just... one... small... kiss..."

 

Minwoo's eyes started glowing as he suddenly felt a sharp pain on his neck, and screamed in pain.

 

"Eric hyung, come on... stop it!!" Andy screamed as he rushed to grab his leader his hyung's blood.

 

Minwoo was struggling to get Eric off him till he kicked him in the nuts. Eric went down.

 

"Aaahh! Minwoo-ah!!! Damn it hurts!!!" Eric was on fetal position and kept going on whining. Hyesung just shook his head.

 

"Sometimes I wonder how he managed to lead us all this time... Aiiisssh!!!" Hyesung said as he went to Eric to lift him up.

 

Minwoo was holding his neck, panting hard, head bowed down, trying to stop the blood flow. He looked more pale than ever, his eyes were still glowing. 

 

Slowly, he lifted his head as his wound started healing, to see Andy's worried face right in front of him.

 

"Hyung, are you okay?" Andy asked.

 

"I'll be fine." Minwoo said weakly.

 

"I wasn't done!!!" Eric whined.

 

"Yes you were and this shouldn't even have started. I thought you were the 'king of thirst control' or something" Hyesung lectured staring directly at Eric.

 

Must be the whole blood Eric got because his face got fully blushed, all embarrassed.

 

"Huuh people... Now what do we do? I don't think killing Minwoo won't get us anywhere and quite frankly I don't want to do that..." Junjin interrupted.

 

"I agree with you hyung. We may be vampires but we were and still are brothers before this, right?" Andy pleaded.

 

Eric was now feeling annoyed by all this. He sighed and started mumbling. "I... I... think I'm no longer afraid of anything. I even attacked you, Minbongie. Is that suppose to be scary?" Right after, he abruptly sat on the floor and kept going.

 

"Before this, I felt I had to be the good actor. You all thought I was a big baby. Being human is not fun at all." As Eric was speaking, he got up trying to back-hug Hyesung, who instantly shook him off. 

 

"You want to die?" Hyesung had a deadly look on his face.

 

"Heeey!!! Hyesung-ah..." then Eric turned him around as he held Hyesung's face.

 

"Stop fighting." And Hyesung relaxed his shoulders, accepting Eric this time.

 

"See? Even Hyesungie can't resist my aegyos now!!! So much fun! Dongwan and you were not fun to get through. You still resist a lot." Eric said pointing at Minwoo.

 

"Waaaahhh!!! Bull!! Stop lying that you enjoy all this!!! I know how protective you are around us and you wouldn't allow yourself to do such a thing..." Minwoo was reaching his boiling point, though his eyes were back to his normal color. He went on looking at Andy, begging him with his stare to help him out.

 

"I wish it was all different too, but what to do? Just... accept it." Andy had a defeated tone while saying this.

 

"Guys, please come to your senses! How could you change this much?" Minwoo questioned.

 

"I don't remember much but I know the feeling was way worse than you might have experienced. Almost drove me crazy. After so much self hatred, I just started embracing it." Hyesung spoke with all sincerity.

 

"Please Eric!! Let's find a way to reverse this" Minwoo pleaded. "No!!!" Eric said crossing his arms to his chests and pouting.

 

"You're such a big baby, Eric!" Minwoo whispered.

 

"NO!!" This time, the leader screamed as he grabbed Minwoo's neck himself.

 

"Don't you see? I was always afraid people will break us. Now no one will step on us anymore. And you better stop this mellow nonsense or I might just kill you." Eric had the craziest look on him his own eyes glowing.

 

"Go ahead! I never asked for this!" Minwoo's eyes were already glowing as well.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Note about story: Another cliffie, hehe! Makes it more interesting. The couplings will get confusing, hehe. Will play around a bit, but later they will be formed. Stay tuned :)

Note about chapter: Eric's 4D a bit extreme, huh? Got Hyesung, Junjin and Andy in finally! Next Dongwan.. I haven't forgotten him :)