Memorable

Wild Eyes

 

Author's note: Helloooooo!!! I'm here again with a longer chapter this time *treat*!! So happy with the new subscibers and comments. Thanks so much! Happy read!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

- AROUND THE STADIUM -

 

Junjin couldn't handle anymore running around with no right direction to go. "Where did he go? We can't find him anywhere."

 

Eric was starting to worry. "We still have a concert to finish. Just keep looking for him while we go back on stage and come up with something to distract and calm down the fans."

 

Andy patted Eric's shoulder. "We'll find him, hyung, we will. I hope he's okay though."

 

Eric just sighed and Hyesung looked at him with concern. "Eric-ah, are you okay?" Eric stared straight at Hyesung's eyes, already starting to tear up.

 

"I should have seen that coming. Wannie still needed a bit more time to heal. It's being hard for him to move on and we just ignored it." Hyesung couldn't stay still seeing Eric breaking down.

 

Without realizing he was already holding his hand for comfort. "It's Minwoo we are talking about. He was a big part of his life. Even us we still aren't fully comfortable with this. All that year we have been through was pretty rough. Imagining that I once liked being a vampire."

 

Eric just had his eyes stuck on the hands, with a small grin on his face. Hyesung, consciously realizing what he was doing, dropped his hand fast. Eric grinned more.

 

"Yeah same here. But truly I missed being around the fans, around you guys like this, especially you." Eric pinched Hyesung's cheek and the other one slapped it off.

 

"Ya, stop... We have to worry about getting Dongwan back on stage now." Eric, all of a sudden, started looking around.

 

"Omo! It got all quiet here. Where are the maknae couple?" Hyesung hits the back of Eric's head.

 

"Pabo!! Didn't you tell them to look for Dongwan while we both go back on stage?" Before Eric could reply, both Andy and Junjin reappeared.

 

"Hyung, I think I might have an idea on where Dongwan is." Andy said all excited. All eyes brightened up.

 

Eric sighed with relief. "Daebak!!! You better be right or I'll headlock you and fill you with kisses."

 

Junjin intervened, dragging Andy behind him. "Hey, hyung!! That's my job!!!" Andy started walking backwards, then running, afraid they might get more ideas.

 

"Hey, wait up!!!" Eric yelled, running right after, others following suit.

 

 

- BACK AT THE PARKING LOT -

 

"How come Kangta helped you? I thought he went back to Japan after the whole ordeal." Dongwan wondered. It seemed as Minwoo revealed more, things were getting more compiicated.

 

Minwoo's eyes squinted as if he was trying to focus on something in his mind. "Now that you mentioned this, I remember seeing many Japanese souvenirs in his house. He was very kind, he fed me and provided a place for me to sleep. I had little memory at that time. Then he started showing a bunch of videos, pictures of you with the other guys I saw on stage. He gave me this hoodie too."

 

Dongwan started smiling a bit. "Now that explain how you ended up here. You came out of curiosity. Glad you haven't changed."

 

"To tell you the truth, I... wanted to see your face up close, to see if it could trigger something.... You sure make me very at ease when I look at you...." Dongwan was surprised at Minwoo's shyness. That's quite a rare thing to see. But at the sane time he couldn't shake off Kangta's involvement in this.

 

"Now why Kangta didn't say anything? He didn't even bother to call... Strange..."

 

Minwoo opened his eyes wide, remembering something else. "Oh he never mentioned my name, not even when I asked him. I heard it on the videos I watched. And today, strangely I left his house at his request and he gave me the address to get here."

 

More question marks appeared above Dongwan's head. "Kangta will definitely have some explaining to do."

 

 

- ON THE FIRST FLOOR OF THE STADIUM -

 

Andy was walking ahead of everyone. "This way. I remembered a while ago when we performed here and when Minwoo would get extremely anxious, he would come where we are heading to vent out. Dongwan hyung told me once."

 

"Again you better not be misleading." Eric emphasized.

 

"I'm not hyung. Though I know what you really want is to kiss me, but no one is allowed except one person." Andy teased.

 

"Okay... Fine... yes... I do..." Eric whined.

 

"What?!? I'm still here you know!" Junjin and Hyesung said together as they abruptly halted their steps. 

 

Eric turned around sticking his tongue out. "Yaaaah~ Like it's anything new. You know how I like to tease." 

 

Junjin's face was growing red of jealousy. "Angry boyfriend here!!! You better leave my maknae alone." They had their bickering going on for a while and deep down they were really enjoying it. They were glad they could be this way again since it took a long while for them to get back at being this kind of comfortable.

 

Andy just smiled then sighed right after. "I really wish to find them both there..."

 

"Huh?!?" all others said simultaneously, ending their babbling.

 

Andy looked at them in a serious way. "It's just my intuition speaking, nevermind. Now let's hurry. As you said before, we still have a concert to finish." And he started his pace again.

 

"Ooh right." Eric said, following behind. The others did the same but with really confused expressions on their faces. There are times that Andy would behave in such a wise way that it get to the point of creeping them out.

 

 

- BACK AT THE PARKING LOT -

 

Screams of fans yelling 'Shinhwa' could be heard from far.

 

"Omo!!! Did you hear that? What to do? I left the concert, nit even thinking what I was doing. Aaaaish Eric will kill me, and my manager will fill my schedule all the way as a punishment, that's for..." Minwoo covered Dongwan's mouth with his hand before he could go on even more.

 

"Yaaaa!!! Please slow down. You're making me dizzy." Dongwan relaxed but carried on, after removing the hand from his mouth.

 

"You don't understand. Everyone must be worried sick right now, looking for me and it's your fault."

 

Minwoo pouted. "Ooh mianhe. Didn't mean to."

 

"Oooh aigoo. What am I doing?" Dongwan then hugged Minwoo feeling so apologetic towards him. "I should be the one saying sorry. I forgot for a minute the kind of hell you've been through. You know what? I'm glad I'm here with you. I really missed you."

 

Minwoo now was feeling a bit at ease and even showed a small smile. "I hope one day I can say that I missed you too with more certainty."

 

"Just wait here. I need to check around for the others. And please don't go anywhere without me. I beg you."

 

Minwoo didn't want to be left alone. "I could go with you."

 

"I'm going just around the corner. I would call them but I forgot my phone in the make up room."

 

"I'll wait then. Hurry back." As Dongwan left, Minwoo was about to sit down on the floor when he saw someone approaching him.

 

"Did you miss me boy?" Fear rose inside Minwoo's chest as he stared more at the newcomer's face.

 

That's when everything slowly started coming together. His time with Shinhwa, his year as a vampire, him and Dongwan, when he said goodbye to him. Minwoo had his eyes wide open as he saw the other one getting closer.

 

"Mr Sooman!! How can this be?"

 

Sooman quickly put his hand on Minwoo's mouth. "Sssshhhh! Don't say a word or I'll kill you right this instant."

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Note about story: Here I go with haevy cliffie again... Sorry couldn't help it... There are still mysteries to be solved. I wonder if I'll be able to wrap up this story :P

Note about chapter: Hope you liked the mini member bickering. Many questions atill not answered. How Minwoo got cured? Why Sooman is back? Next chapter...