Reaching

Wild Eyes

 

Author's note: Thanks so much for the love, comments, subscriptions and votes. Never thought my first story would be well received. Really appreciate it :)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Minwoo was already out of the cell,  drinking the remaining blood in the bag he managed to grab from the floor. He felt bad leaving Eric behind all weak, but thought maybe the leader had an agenda of his own. Now he needed to find a way out. He started hearing voices coming and hid himself to the nearest corner.

 

As he was about to walk, Andy was right in front of him.

 

"Going somewhere?"

 

"Yeah, to you!" Then he quickly grabbed Andy's head, focusing on his eyes, before he could escape.

 

"Right now, I want you to take me to Sooman and don't try to stop me." Andy just relaxed his shoulders.

 

Minwoo raised an eyebrow, surprised. "Ooookay, that was easy..."

 

"Andy, what's going on?" Junjin was getting near them. Minwoo had to think quick.

 

"Hurry, handcuff me now and take me to Sooman!!" Andy did as instructed. This mind control sure is spooky. Felt like Andy became an obedient zombie all of a sudden. By the time Andy got Minwoo secured, Junjin had reached them.

 

"And you are... here... Omo!! Minwoo hyung!?"

 

"I caught him before he ran away. Let's go to the President's office." Andy simply said.

 

Minwoo breathed out relieved Andy behaved not so off from himself or that would have given him right away to Junjin. He was not sure yet who he could trust. Especially because as soon as Minwoo saw Junjin, he read on his thoughts that most facts were revealed to him  by Andy about Sooman and his plans. He assumed then that he might be loyal to Andy now. 

 

As they started walking, Junjin couldn't shake how his maknae was behaving. It was bothering him.

 

"Andy, are you o...?" Andy didn't even wait and replied back quickly. 

 

"I'm fine. Don't worry. Let's keep moving now."

 

Minwoo sighed. He really wanted this nightmare to be over.

 

- AT DONGWAN AND KANGTA'S JAIL CELL -

 

Kangta slowly opened his eyes, but felt something in his mouth.

 

"What's this?" He mumbled as he spit the object on his lap. He got surprised.

 

"Omo! A key!" Then realizing the place he was in didn't look familiar, he looked around.

 

"Wait, how did we end up here?" Then he looked at Dongwan, dragged himself closer to him and nudged him with his shoulder.

 

"Wannie-ah... Wake up!!" Dongwan suddenly opened his eyes, and choked and spit quickly what the key he had in his mouth. His eyes went wide.

 

"Minwoo-ya!!!" And he started crying.

 

"Yaaah~ Dongwan-ah, calm down. Minwoo is fine." Kangta indeed felt Minwoo was doing okay. Dongwan slowly reduced his sobbing, head bowed down for a while and breathed deeply. Then he looked at Kangta. His eyes glowed in a glimpse. He looked serious.

 

"Please use that key now."

 

"Huuuh... Are you okay, really? You are scaring me."

 

"We don't have much time. Now help me out, hurry!!!"

 

"Okay okay, chill. But can't you use your powers or something for that?"

 

"I'm too weak right now. Had to use my newly found projection power to reach Minwoo. Drain quite some of my energy." Kangta titled his head

 

"Projec.. what?!? Power?!?"

 

"Nevermind, I'll explain later. Now hurry. We got a chance now!!" Dongwan said as he looked up. He actually spotted that the cameras in their room were actually off. This was indeed the best opportunity to escape, Dongwan, while sobbing, had sensed deep down that Minwoo could get in danger soon. 

 

"I wonder who our mystery savior is." Kangta mumbled. He then found himself staring between the key and Dongwan, confused. "What should I do?"

 

Dongwan sighed. "Just take my key and and try somehow to put it in your mouth to open that left chain." Kangta did as told, though it was quite a task. He felt like he was in a variety game gone weird. After a while, all chains were open.

 

"Daebak!!" Kangta said as he jumped.

 

"Let's get out of here." Dongwan got up too quickly he almost lost his balance.

 

"Wooah, go easy."

 

"I'm fine, I'm fine... Let's go." and Dongwan went ahead.

 

As they were reaching the door, he abruptly stopped, Kangta ended up bumping on him.

 

"What? What's wrong?" Kangta asked trying to look over Dongwan's shoulder.

 

"Sssshhh! Someone is coming."

 

They waited right next to the door. It opened and Dongwan, without checking who it was, quickly grabbed the person and started draining him dry till he dropped.

 

"Omo, omo!!!" Kangta was surprised how quickly Dongwan can become strong in such a weak state.

 

"Waaah, I needed that." Dongwan was now satisfied.

 

"Please wipe after eating." Kangta said as he pointed at Dongwan's mouth. Dongwan could only smile. Only Kangta to bring laughter in such a moment.

 

"Sorry Umma! Heeeey... Here you go being all mother mode like Sungie.. No wonder you go along well with him when you want to." And off they went.

 

 

- AT SOOMAN' OFFICE ENTRANCE -

 

As they stopped right in front of the door, Minwoo gulped uncertain of the outcome of this meeting. He might end up killing the one that started their careers or being killed. The thought was too frightening to him, but he had suffered enough. He only had to take the risk.

 

"Well are we going in?" Junjin asked. 

 

"Open then." Andy said sharply. Junjin pouted, not figuring out why Andy was acting that way towards him. He usually is sweet to him. He then shrugged it off, thinking it might be just a moment and got in. 

 

Sooman got up from his chair and slowly looked towards Minwoo's direction, who was being dragged in by Andy. Hyesung was still in the office sitting and was quite afraid for Minwoo, but not too worried about Andy since Sooman told him everything. But after a quick mind read, he just shook his head.

 

"I think we can let him go now. He is going to cooperate." Andy suggested, still under the effect of Minwoo's mind control.

 

"Very well." Sooman agreed then he looked at Minwoo. "But first, I'm sure you want to know why I desperately need you."

 

Minwoo stared back, defying as his eyes started to glow. "Talk then.."

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Note about story: Hope I didn't confuse you a lot more here.. I'm starting to put this story together now, not having too many secrets to come up and be revealed.

Note about chapter: Had a little Wannie Kangta moment but don't Woodong shippers. There will be more of their moments too I promise. What will happen to Minwoo? Where is Eric? Till next chapter :P