Hidden

Wild Eyes

 

Author's note: A short one this time...  Thanks for the subscriptions and comments. Please CM_Style and andy_dyan, hang in here, hehe!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

The managers went around to look for Minwoo but couldn't find him anywhere. They were actually quite afraid that fans exiting the stadium might spot him and chaos would rise. 
 
 
 
Eric had planned in with them that the fan meeting would be the best time to bring back Minwoo. Now with this mess, he didn't know what to do.
 
 
 
Dongwan was the most tormented of all of them. "Minwoo-ah? Where are you? He was supposed to be here!!" The poor oppayam had already tears in his eyes. Not knowing what to do, he grabbed one of the security guards' collar. "Can you please explain what happened?!?"
 
 
 
"Sooo... Soorry sir... I actually saw Minwoo-ssi take off with one of the cops. They said they would be right back, I swear..." then Dongwan let go of the man but he didn't stop there.
 
 
 
"And you didn't find that suspicious?" Dongwan now was getting angry. "What's your job anyway? To let people go in and out regardless.."
 
 
 
Hyesung grabbed Dongwan's shoulders. "Dongwan-ah, calm down...."
 
 
 
"I can't calm down, dammit!!!" Dongwan started again going around the room but then realized something. "Wait... My phone... is missing. I know I left it here. Minwoo likes to use my phone from time to time. He didn't drop that habit. I hope he really took it... Yaa Jinnie, can you trace it?"
 
 
 
Jinnie had a surprised look on his face. "Why me?"
 
 
 
"Because you always have yours on you. Now track it!!" Dongwan demanded.
 
 
 
"Okay hyung. I'm sure he's not too far." Junjin mumbled.
 
 
 
"I hope not..." Dongwan whispered wishing too Minwoo wasn't far indeed.
 
 
 
 
 
- OUTSIDE THE STADIUM -
 
 
 
 
A group of cops were gathered nearby their ride just chatting while Minwoo was standing and staring at them from far. They have been like this for like twenty minutes till one decided to approach Minwoo. 
 
 
 
"Finally I might know now why I got dragged out from the make up room with no explanation whatsoever by those cops." Minwoo thought. He was beyond tired of always having to uncover mysteries or staying in the dark.
 
 
 
"Officer, could you explain to me what are we doing here? I thought we had to wait for the others." The cop didn't reply anything and few seconds later, Minwoo saw the remaining cops getting inside their car and leave. Minwoo started chasing after them. "Hey wait up!!!! Why are they leaving?"
 
 
 
The cop grabbed Minwoo's arm before he could go any further and started dragging him to another car. "Just follow me and don't ask questions."
 
 
 
Minwoo halted his steps forcefully, recognizing the voice. "Kangta?"
 
 
 
Before he could say anything else, Minwoo felt a sharp needle going through his arm as his vision faded away.
 
 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Note about story: This was just to know what happened with poor Minwoo.. Not making his life easier, huh? Uh oh.. Kangta is in the house again...

Note about chapter: Now what is Kangta doign back here again? Are the members goign to find Minwoo 'again' in time? More on the next chappie :)