Confused

Wild Eyes

 

Author's note: Now I think I'm getting this somewhere. As promised longer chapters will come. Subscribe, comment, please :D

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Junjin interrupts "Hyung!!! Don't forget it's Minwoo you're talking to here. Don't do anything stupid."

 

Hearing Junjin's reasoning, Eric lets go of him.

 

"Damnit!!! You're so lucky I still care for you or you would be dead meat by now."

 

"Ooh so now you have plans to kill me!" Minwoo said all angered up.

 

"Eeehhhh... Hyung please..." Andy pleaded.

 

"Will you just shut up already!!" Hyesung was getting fed up of just listening to the bickering.

 

"Aishh... Jin-ah! You are starting to annoying me now too!" Eric yelled back.

 

As Eric and the others kept arguing, Minwoo took the opportunity to push Eric away with all his strength, making him fall. Junjin was about to reach Minwoo but he dodged and pushed him towards Andy and Hyesung who were behind him and went for the nearest exit. He sure was glad for his dancing flexibility and short height at that very moment.

 

"Yaahh!!! This isn't over yet" Eric screamed.

 

 

- ALREADY BACK IN THE STREETS -

 

Minwoo kept running till he was in a fairly good distance from the building.

 

"Aishhh! I'm getting tired of running away." His mind was on Eric and dongsaengs. Even if they looked a bit scary, all wearing long black coats, shirts, pants and boots, Junjin and Hyesung with dirty brown hair, Andy and Eric with their own brown and black color, he still missed them a lot.

 

Eric definitely surprised him. "Even his 4D got heightened." he thought and laughed.

 

Not too far from where Minwoo was standing, Dongwan was watching. He had been there for a while, not moving since he suspected Eric might be nearby, afraid of what might happen.

 

Minwoo became aware as he felt Dongwan's presence and but when he turned around, it was gone. Minwoo knew the vibe he sensed was very familiar. 

 

"Omo! Could it really be Dongwan? Why didn't he come to me then? Was he afraid?"

 

Dongwan was still hiding there, making sure his presence was blocked on Minwoo.

 

"Mianhe Minbongie, it's for your own safety." He thought. 

 

*I'll find you.* He then said to him telepathically.

 

"Huh?" And Minwoo started looking around, dumbfounded.

 

"Dongwan, is that you?"

 

*Yes. I'm around. Well technically I'm few steps away from you. I could hug you right now, but I won't. Mianhe truly. I'll tell you all later. Be patient~* He said in a cute but almost sad way.

 

And then he was gone. Minwoo didn't need to see him to know that.

 

"Waaah~ That was strange..." And he kept walking.

 

- BACK AT THE OLD BUILDING -

 

Eric was spit mad for not getting the hold of Minwoo. Hyesung, with his back leaned up at the wall, just shook his head.

 

Eric went on "He's too slippery like a kimbap dumped in oil!! Dongwan shouldn't have done what he did... Aaaaish!! Bastard!!!"

 

"What to do now?" Junjin asked.

 

"I'm sure they'll make contact soon. Dongwan wouldn't resist on that for too long. Let's head back." Eric said firmly as he smirked.

 

Everyone started following the leader except Andy, which his pace was much slower than the others. He had listened to their conversation quietly. His facial expression didn't seem calm. He was plotting something.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Note about story: Chapter are getting long *smiles* I'm tryng hard not to make it more interestin for you guys. More Shinhwa trouble will be on for such as the story goes on. You must have noticced how my locations in the story are pretty vague. It's up to you were you want to locate it :)

Note about chapter: All members are in now! YAY!!! More on the upcoming chapters...