Redefined

Wild Eyes

 

Author's note: I think my muse is back on this story... Hope you like this new update. Thankies once again for the comments, subscriptions and votes. Happy read ^.^

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Eric's eyes bugged out. "What the hell!?!"

 

 
Junjin, still being careful not letting go of Kangta's body, was also very surprised. "How can that be?"
 

 

 
'I always talked, you just couldn't understand me before that's all.' Gomdori said back while shaking his tail.
 

 

"Daebak!!! Seriously... How did that happen?" Eric said as he slowly let go of Hyesung and went to grab his dog while checking him up.
 

 

'Like I know...' Gomdori replied, showing his tongue out.
 

 

"Guys, sorry to interrupt but Kangta hasn't woken up yet but he's still breathing." Junjin said checking on Kangta's pulse.
 

 

"He won't. He must have fallen into a coma." Andy said so solemnly.
 

 

"What makes you so sure?" Eric asked while still holding Gomdori.
 

 

Andy just lifted his device up.
 

 

"Ya!!! People like me were dying here and all you could do is surf the web during that time?" Hyesung complained, sitting up straight.
 

 

"I was looking for some answers, hyung." Andy started browsing again and found the page he wanted. "There... Body switch... 'One of the souls could go back peacefully into consciousness, the most disturbed one falls in a deep coma to never return.' Looks like Kangta was the one who had extreme issues."
 

 

Eric put Gomdori on the floor which got the little on whimpering. "You found all this on the net and actually believe it?"
 

 

Andy stopped his browsing and stared at Eric. "Hyung!!! Look, I also happen to have an explanation of our newly taking dog."
 

 

Eric stood up and crossed his arms. "Again how should we believe all this?"
 

 

Andy was starting to lose hope on providing help. "Well... Hum.. it's the most reasonable explanation I could get..." Everyone, except Kangta who wasn't awake, Minwoo, and Dongwan, who were busy tending each other, just stared at him. "What? We don't know anyone who has been through this... Like we have a choice." Andy said while scratching the back of his head.
 

 

Minwoo slowly started standing up but collapsed right back into Dongwan's arms.
 

 

"Easy princess. I got you!"
 

 

"I know. I was just testing." Minwoo said smiling a bit.
 

 

Eric clapped his hands. "You know what? Let's just clean up the place here and sleep. It's darn late now. We got quite a schedule coming up..." Then he looked at Gomdori and Kangta."...And some few things to solve too."
 

 

Junjin started lifting Kangta to a sofa and made some few calls to nearby private hospitals.
 

 

"Thanks for helping me up, Eric!!" Hyesung said as he hardly tried to stand up.
 

 

Eric just ignored him seeing he was already up and just kept looking at his dog. "And you, Gomdori, better stay quiet tonight or I'll put you outside." Eric then started making his leave.
 

 

Gomdori shook his tail and replied. 'Yes, 4D!'
 

 

Eric stopped on his tracks. "What?!? You're asking for it."
 

 

'If only they knew.' Gomdori thought as he quickly ran off to hide before Eric could catch him.
 

 

- ONE MONTH LATER, AT SHINHWA COMPANY -

 
After all members got in their meeting office, they just saw Yonghui sprinting to hug his boss Minwoo, not even waiting for greetings. "Hyung!!! So happy to see you healthy and with us." Then he looked at the others. "Why didn't you tell us before that Minwoo hyung was in a coma?"
 

 

After being release from the hyper hug, Minwoo went on after catching his breath. "We didn't want to worry you guys and also we decided this to avoid the rumors to spread out too."
 

 

"Oooh right... Soooo.... what is the plan now? You guys have quite a lot of meetings and events to go to. You have some also to make it up for."
 

 

After everyone got to their respective seats, Eric proceed with his explanation. "That's why we are here. We want to start off with a press conference, letting everyone know Minwoo is with us again."
 

 

"But how are you going to explain the coma situation? This might blow out of proportion." Yonghui asked looking concerned.
 

 

"We'll just say he had to stay away and take care of his family. No need for details. Since Minwoo's parents haven't been going well lately, people with associate all with that." Eric replied back.
 

 

"I hope this works, hyung." Bogeun, Eric's manager, said.
 

 

"It will. It's not our first time we have to do such thing, don't worry. So mark it for tomorrow. The sooner we do it, the better." Eric reaffirmed.
 

 

"Yes, hyung." All managers replied together.
 

 

Eric stood up. "Well that sums up our meeting. We should go practice now."
 

 

Dongwan put his hand on Minwoo's shoulder. "Bongie, are you going to be okay?"
 

 

Minwoo smiled a bit. "Yeah, it's about time I show my face now. Been hiding and getting my strength back for too long. Also Shinhwa is part of who I am. I need to go back to that."
 

 

Dongwan then got closer to Minwoo and lowered his voice. "Aren't you afraid your powers might betray you? They manifest themselves differently from us, you know?"
 

 

"That's what I have been practicing this entire month. I hope it was worth it though."
 

 

"I don't want to loose you again."
 

 

"You won't..."
 

 

"Hey lovebirds!!! Practice time!" Hyesung yelled.
 

 

Dongwan took Minwoo's hand and dragged him out of the room. "Ooh sorry!! We are coming!"
 

 

- MINWOO'S APARTMENT -

 
Minwoo and Dongwan got in the apartment after puting the code. "By now, every paparazzi or fan must have taken a picture of mine getting more curious on what I was up to during the time I was missing. By the way, how did you do when that time you were working for Sooman?"
 

 

Dongwan sat on the sofa, feeling tired. "We were on hiatus actually. And fans were strangely afraid to approach us. They would smile from far only... Omo... I might have to ask that question to our leader one day... He might know more." He then patted next to where he was seated asking Minwoo to join him.
 

 

"It's alright. I have never been in that situation when I feel I'm under the microscope." Minwoo said as he sat down.
 

 

"Well... As long as no one harasses you, all will be fine. Hmmm... it's so nice being here again."
 

 

"Yeah I agree. Eric's space was pretty hard to deal with. Always a mess."
 

 

Dongwan suddenly stood up. "Well... Ready for bed?"
 

 

"Woah!!! Quite in a hurry... Are you sure you want to go wild now?"
 

 

"Two years and few months and you think I'm in a hurry?? I have the right to be needy."
 

 

"I need a shower..." Minwoo said as he sprinted to the bathroom.
 

 

"Ya!! Lee Minwoo-ssi!!!"
 
 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Note about story: So things are getting slisghlty back to "normal". Just to explain, they all got their mind reading powers, only Minwoo has some few extra powers... Will be revealed later.

Note about chapter: Isn't Gomdori cute and smart? You wouldn't guess what is the next chapter going to be...