Switched

Wild Eyes

 

Author's note: Sorry I went away for so long. I fell ill, work got on the way. I'm better now. Hope all are spending the holidays well. Thanks for subscribing, voting and reading of course!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

The bell rang and the delivery guy had bags of kimchi, japchae and kimbap all nice and warm. Andy had already put the plates and cups on the table.
 
 
 
Junjin decided to pick a plate and take some of the food to their prisoner. He wasn't even sure if he would find him awake but at least they had to still keep him alive so he would spill all he knew.
 
 
 
As soon as Junjin got near, he saw Gomdori all curled up sleeping right next to the storage door.
 
 
 
He petted the dog with his free hand. "Guarding up the place huh? Good job!"  Gomdori kept on his spot.
 
 
 
Junjin then went to open the door but saw no one in.
 
 
 
Not even a split second passed and Junjin got overpowered and pinned on the floor, so he couldn't move, spilling the food around. Gomdori woke up too scared and ran away to the other direction.
 
 
 
"Get off me, you bastard!" Junjin was struggling to get free.
 
 
 
Minwoo, still trapped in Kangta's body, was holding firmly on Junjin. The first thing he thought of doing as he saw the doorknob opening is to attack, nothing else. So unfortunately Junjin had to be the victim for now. "Sorry Jin-ah, but I'll have to keep you here. It won't be long. Ooh and I still owe you panda ears from the other concert. Don't ask why I'm remembering this now but just so you know, I didn't forget. Stay put."
 
 
 
"What? Panda... Hmmm...." Minwoo didn't give him time to say anything as he tied him and put a cloth on his mouth.
 
 
 
"Mianhe, Jin-ah, truly but I know how impulsive you can be. You might ruin everything for us if I let you out. Trust hyung for now, okay?"
 
 
 
Junjin nodded with a doubtful look on his face.
 
 
 
Minwoo made his exit, closing the door.
 
 
 
'I hope Jin-ah will forgive me for this. Okay... Showtime now!'
 
 
 
Minwoo headed slowly to the living room. He saw how all were sitting and enjoying their meals. Kangta, using Minwoo's body, was clinging unto Hyesung nonstop.
 
 
 
'So weird looking at my body like that. Aishh! Focus Minwoo. You can do this.'
 
 
 
He started walking closer, and heads turned to his direction.
 
 
 
"Ah Jin-ah, there you ar... Huh? Kangta?" Eric said as he abruptly got up. The others did the same except Kangta, who was staring furiously at Minwoo.
 
 
 
"I thought I wouldn't get invited for this. Can I sit?" Minwoo said pointing at a chair.
 
 
 
"Where is Junjin? What did you do to him?" Andy asked.
 
 
 
Minwoo smirked. He still needed to buy some time before he revealed himself. s had to get their powers back first. "Nothing much. He got in the way, I took care of him. It's not what you think though."
 
 
 
Andy hissed, balling his fists. "That's it! I'm going to kill this guy!" As he was about to attack his hyung, he got held back by Hyesung.
 
 
 
Minwoo saw Andy was getting all stirred up, so he kept going. "You should torture me instead. Take my food and step on it like you did the other time."
 
 
 
Andy stopped jerking, looking confused. "Wh... What.. are you talking about?"
 
 
 
Kangta was feeling nervous at this point so he started laughing, interrupting the mood. 
 
 
 
Minwoo intervened seeing that what he was doing was creating some good results. "Let's just eat. We don't want to keep Minwoo waiting. He must be famished since I tortured him so much, right Minwoo-ah ?"
 
 
 
Kangta reduced his laughing fit. "It's fine. I'm sure he won't do... anything. He's outnumbered."
 
 
 
"He's right. Come on, sit down." Minwoo said, enjoying how Kangta was feeling uneasy.
 
 
 
They all sat but the environment was still very tense.
 
 
 
Kangta was having a hard time figuring out what Minwoo was planning there as well since he was blocking his mind. Again he underestimated him.
 
 
 
Minwoo grabbed his chopsticks and went for the japchae. The others just stared not knowing what to do. It seemed they became hostages all of a sudden.
 
 
 
"Haven't you realized anything different on our friend Minwoo lately?" Minwoo was really enjoying playing the Kangta role. He just hoped the end of all this would be getting scolded by s and not killed.
 
 
 
"Hummm.... Yes.." Dongwan finally spoke up. "Who to blame then?"
 
 
 
"Oooh, I'm so hurt. Must have been such a shock for our Minwoo that he even keeps clinging on Sungie-ah instead of you. Tsk... Tsk..."
 
 
 
Kangta couldn't wait any longer. He had to try to go through Minwoo's mind somehow. 'I see what you are doing and you better stop now.'
 
 
 
Minwoo turned his eyes to Kangta. 'Now you want to have a decent conversation? I thought you liked playing games.'
 
 
 
"What do you want, Kangta?" Eric intervened seeing how the long staring game between Minwoo and Kangta was not so pleasant to watch.
 
 
 
Minwoo stood up. "I'll be right back. You better not move or say anything. Remember! Junjin is not around anymore." And off he left the room.
 
 
 
"Seriously? Now we are his prisoners?" Andy complained.
 
 
 
Kangta was getting desperate. His plan was falling apart. "I can't stay here and watch him win this. Guys, let's get ready."
 
 
 
"But what about Junjin hyung?" Andy asked.
 
 
 
"The hell with him... I mean.... We'll figure something out. I'm not going to sit still though." Kangta went to the same direction as Minwoo. The others remaining had their eyebrows frowned.
 
 
 
"What was that all about?" Hyesung asked.
 
 
 
'Minwoo-ah, what are you doing?' Dongwan thought.
 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Note about story: Wanted to play around with Minwoo being in Kangta's body. I now it's short, but hope it was at your taste! ^.^

Note about chapter: Minwoo is now being the troublemaker, hehe... Not going to say more... Till next chapter....