Powerful

Wild Eyes

 

Author's note: Got you another chapter!! Thank you for subscribing and all comments I'm receiving. Keep them coming. I try to go easy on the cliffies, but I can't help it :P

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Andy-ah!! Where were you all this time? Thought you forgot about me." Junjin asked while pouting. He missed his maknae.

 

Andy smirked and walked slower in. "I was just keeping someone company. Hyung, do you mind if we go somewhere private."

 

"Ooh aigoo! You are so cute when you ask it that way...." Junjin said all giddily but then got confused. "Wait! How did you get here?"

 

Andy got close to Junjin's ear. "I'll explain all to you in a fun way."

 

Junjin would just smirked, all blushed up. "Ooh, I love the sound of that." And he got dragged by Andy out the door.

 

"Thought they would never leave." Hyesung was getting tired already of all the strange nonsense.

 

He looked at Sooman "Well? Start spilling. Junjin may not be so interested on the truth from you but I am..."

 

"Sorry for interrupting but, can I just take Dongwan and Kangta to a proper cell? I'll be back soon." Eric suggested.

 

Hyesung eyed Eric curiously. Sooman just smirked and nodded.

 

"Sure young boy. But don't be long." Eric put Dongwan and Kangta in each his shoulders and left the room.

 

"Tsk!! Show off..." Hyesung mumbled as he abruptly sat on the nearest chair, then he stared straight at Sooman again, waiting for answers.

 

"Feisty today, aren't you?" Sooman was pretty surprised with Hyesung's attitude lately. No longer the shy boy from his debut times.

 

"I like things clear as water that's all."

 

"Very well then." Sooman sat up straight on his chair.

 

 

- UNDERGROUND PART OF SM HEADQUARTERS -

 

Eric was now starting to regret taking both Dongwan and Kangta all by himself.

 

"Ok maybe I should have carried one at the time. Junjin wasn't kidding when he said Dongggumong was heavy!! Aigoo!!" Eric's legs were already giving up as he reached the cell, even with his vampire strength.

 

"It was better this way though. This will definitely buy me some time to get things straight." then he slowly dropped both men on the floor. He chained then at their feet.

 

"Hang in there, both of you. This won't be long." He thought as he placed a small key on each of their mouths.

 

"I hope you won't swallow these, for your own sake." He smiled imagining the scenario and left before they woke up.

 

- AT SOOMAN'S OFFICE -

 

"World.... dominance?!? No offense  President, but aren't you reading too mangas lately?" Hyesung just couldn't believe his ears. Sooman just stared back. 

 

Hyesung then laughed but in his mind he wondered how Eric was doing. He actually had a purpose on keeping the small talk. Earlier, he felt Eric had blocked his own mind, so he did the same. No one knew he could do that. He would leave his mind open from time to time but also be very careful on what he thought so no one would suspect. It was his way to protect Eric, who sometimes, rarely, could be quite rushy on his actions. Seeing Eric leaving with both Dongwan and Kangta made him think that the leader had a plan. So keeping Sooman distracted was a way to get a bit to the truth and let Eric proceed with his plan. Hyesung wasn't named ShinBrief for nothing.

 

"Now will you let me know how it all started. I'm curious." Hyesung was indeed interested but anything works to let Eric save them all.

 

- INSIDE MINWOO'S JAIL CELL -

 

Whether it was his mind playing tricks on him or not, Minwoo would have swore he was seeing Dongwan walking through the door, literally.

 

*Hey Bongie! Missed me? I'm not entirely here, if you know what I mean. My consciousness is not well awake.*

 

"Huh?" Minwoo weakly said.

 

*Nevermind, i came here quickly to help you. You need to get out of here. But How are you going to figure out your powers in such short time?*

 

"Powers?" Minwoo looked confused. "What are you talking about?"

 

*Aaaaissh, pabo!! Forgot no one was around to teach you this stuff. Eric, Hyesung and I can block, read and transmit thoughts, talk telepathically with anyone. Junjin can only read people's minds but he hasn't figured that yet. You know, he's faster on his actions than his thoughts. Now Andy can block his thoughts. He also hasn't discovered his full powe....*

 

Minwoo started mumbllng, interrupting Dongwan. "I think it's better if he doesn't."

 

*What?*

 

"Nothing."

 

*Ooh okay... Shame I'm communicating through my consciousness only, which quite frankly I'm surprised I can do this, because if I was fully awake I would have figured out what you are afraid of telling me that's in your head. Something is blocking from seeing your thoughts. Anyway, I have to go back soon, so just concentrate on your strength.* Minwoo closed his eyes and breathed deeply. They waited few minutes.

 

*Huhh... Not wanting to interrupt your concentration but wow, I can feel your hunger from here. That might get a bit on the way but at least try. Don't be afraid. I'm here." Dongwan was already right next to Minwoo. He wished he could touch and caress him, heal from his pain.*

 

Minwoo slowly moved his hands. The restrains were feeling light all of a sudden for him.. He concentrated a bit more and on snap, was free from the chains, getting up quickly but falling back on his knees.

 

*Woah easy... Are you okay?* Dongwan was very proud of his Bongie. 

 

"Just go. I need to do something."

 

*But I can't leave you like this.*

 

"I'll come back to you. I promise. Thanks for always being by my side, even if it's from far away. Now go or do whatever you have to do to be gone from here."

 

Seems like Minwoo was already sensing someone was coming. As Dongwan disappeared, Eric walked in the room.

 

"Got you some blood here." Eric came in swinging two bags in his hands. Minwoo felt sad but was in awe when he realized something.

 

"Wait!! You... are here to... save me?" Minwoo said eyes wide open staring directly at Eric.

 

"Why you do know now, don't you? Finally you can go through my mind! Congratulations!" Eric simply said.

 

Minwoo didn't reply back, still processing everything he was getting from Eric's mind. They just stood still till Eric had to interrupt the awkwardness.

 

"Okay, you can close your eyes now. It's getting creepy seeing them so... open..." He just saw Minwoo starting to run towards him but Eric quickly pushed him away.

 

"Huh, huh, huuuh! No hugs allowed yet." Eric pointed around.

 

"Cameras are around. We can talk freely but our body language has to be controlled. Sorry."

 

"Eric, I knew deep down you haven't changed."  Eric just sighed and put one of the blood bags on the floor and stepped on it.

 

Minwoo angrily pushed Eric and tried to grab the remaining bag.

 

"Yaaah!! What was that for??? Hungry vampire here!!"

 

"It doesn't look like you're hungry to me. Go on, attack me now!" Minwoo was not understanding what Eric was talking about, as he slowly walked backwards.

 

"What?!? No!! What are you talking about?" Minwoo was getting more confused.

 

"Suit yourself..." And Eric in full speed went towards Minwoo and grabbed his neck.

 

"What are you doing?" Minwoo was struggling under Eric's grip, still not understand what's going on.

 

Eric got closer to Minwoo's ear. "Saving your life, now attack me then go out!!!"

 

Minwoo felt Eric loosen his grip, then he did as instructed. He first bit Eric's hand, which got Eric screaming.

 

"Aaaaahhh!! Son of a... Yikes, that bite!" Then Minwoo went for his neck. Eric was starting to feel weak but at this point he was not afraid to die if it meant saving Minwoo.

 

Andy was watching the scene unfolding and was very pleased.

 

"He's ready."

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Note about story: You likey? I hope so... trying to develop more coupling sweet moments. Hope you are enjoying it.

Note about chapter: So Eric is in the rescue... I hope for long.. Minwoo discovering powers, Andy watching, Kangta and Dongwan locked up... uh oh.. what's next... Till next chapter :)