Loving

Wild Eyes

 

Author's note: I'm so evil, with the cliffies that keep you rasding. Thanks for being so patient, subscribing and commenting. Here we go for another one :)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The other members were too dazed on the music they didn't see Dongwan acting differently. A pair of shrimp eyes in the audience is what actually caught Dongwan's attention. Despite the mask covering his mouth, Dongwan could see that person was smiling through his eyes but the Shinhwa hoodie covering the hair wasn't helping on confirming his suspicions. This definitely made it hard to guess right away if it was any random person looking, but Dongwan couldn't be mistaken.

 

In a heartbeat, Dongwan jumped off the stage, surprising some that were close-by and went in the crowd. Security guards and the managers got alarmed and run after him. The members finally became aware seeing the commotion, stopping the performance in the process and called out for Dongwan. 

 

All Dongwan could think of was getting to that specific person. Fans were trying to hold and greet him. He smiled to them a bit but at the sane time desperately wanted to keep track. Dongwan then spotted the exit door almost closing. Assuming the person escaped from there, he followed behind. The managers and security guards were still insanely going after him.

 

Dongwan went down the stairs and finding the nearest exit, he continued to run through the parking lot of the stadium till someone grabbed him, covering his mouth with a hand, silencing him.

 

"Ssshhh! Please don't scream. Calm down. I'm going to drop my hand. Please just stay calm." Dongwan nodded back.

 

After dropping the hand, Dongwan was eager to see who the stranger holding him was. He slowly turned around. Dongwan had the biggest smile as tears started flowing on his face.

 

"I knew it was you, Bongie!"

 

The other one though looked confused. "Who?!!"

 

"What?!? You can't remember me? It's me Wannie. How is this possible? How can you be alive?" Even with all those questions, Dongwan only got a perplexed face as a reaction, which made him more anxious. "Please say something...."

 

The other one slowly just closed his eyes. Dongwan couldn't hold himself anymore and before he knew it, with a shaky hand, he was caressing the guy's face who he claimed to be Minwoo, who right after responded as a tear coming down, barely whispering. "I will find you.... I promise... Wannie~"

 

Dongwan got closer, almost touching the other's lips. "Yes yeobo. You are remembering..." and they went for a long warm kiss. Their hearts were now racing of so much joy, as the atmosphere around them was getting hotter. They finally felt their lost love coming back. Running out of breath, they both relaxed and stared at each other. Through their eyes, they could see they wanted this to last forever.

 

"Mianhe, I forgot to... do this before.... we said goodbye.... to each other. I guess this is a... hello." Instead of replying back, the short one was just breathing hard but also had quite a confused expression on his face as he listened to Dongwan, who couldn't stay quiet.

 

"Now... what happened to you? I thought.... you died... two years ago."

 

"I'm not sure yet..." Minwoo finally spoke after a long time. "I still can't remember much... But somehow.... Your face, voice, touch comfort me." Minwoo was now caressing Dongwan's hair, outlining the wrinkles of his eyes.

 

But then a sad expression overcame his face. "The rest... If there is any... I'm still trying to force myself to remember."

 

Dongwan grabbed Minwoo's hand and looked at his wrist. "The scar... is there."

 

Dongwan then put his hand on Minwoo's chest. "I feel your heartbeat. Does that mean you are cured?"

 

Somehow it felt that triggered something on Minwoo's mind. "Barely but yeah. Strange... Now I'm remembering seeing myself wandering around with nowhere to go to. Didn't have a fixed place to crash. I only remember vividly that one day, a guy who took me over for few months, got me out of the streets."

 

Dongwan now was puzzled by this piece of information. "Did that guy look familiar to you?"

 

"Oddly yes, that's why I trusted him so much." Minwoo replied right after with no hesitation.

 

That sparked Dongwan's curiosity even more. "What was his name?"

 

"Kangta. Why?" Minwoo bluntly said.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Note about story: So the lovey dovey couple is back... Likey the cute scene? Just to take a break on all the heavy stuff.

Note about chapter: So yes Minwoo is back! YAY!!! And they can enjoy their love again, now for how long.. And what's with Kangta? What are the other mebers up to... Next chapter :)