Murderous

Wild Eyes

 

Author's note: I did it again, left you hanging... Sorry sorry sorry... Hope youd didn't give up on reading... Here is another chapter... Thanks for the comments, votes and subscriptions!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Turning around, the members didn't expect to see Minwoo standing right behind them. The heat coming from him was pretty intense and his cold expression could give a fairy big chills.

 

 

 

"You can't escape." Minwoo said very powerfully as he slowly approached them. The members would back up at evey step he would make.

 

 

 

"Hyung, let us help you." Junjin begged, still going backwards.

 

 

 

"It's no use." His hand then shot at Eric's neck, tightening it. "I need to kill you to save him. Don't fight or it will get worse."

 

 

 

Eric started struggling and tearing up. "Minwoo, sto..."

 

 

 

Hyesung was still registering what just happened since it all went so fast that he went on total shock. But seeing Eric in danger, he reacted. "Let him g..." He suddenly felt something was blocking his path and fell on the floor. Touching forward he could sense an invisible wall, which didn't allow him to go any further. 

 

 

 

The other members also realized they were trapped as well as they tapped around.

 

 

 

Kangta was pleased everything was going well for him. "As he said, no one escapes. Minwoo, boy you indeed are one of a kind. Whenever you are ready, finish him off."

 

 

 

"Minwoo-aahh, noooo!!!" Hyesung yelled as he banged on the transparent wall.

 

 

 

"Min... Pl..leeaas..." As Eric begged for his life, his body started glowing white. He started struggling less at Minwoo's grip till he lost consciousness. 

 

 

 

"Eric-aaaah!!" Hyesung yelled his lungs out.

 

 

 

Minwoo slowly dropped Eric to the floor while Kangta was approaching them. 

 

 

 

Taking this opportunity, in a lightning movement, Minwoo got hold of Kangta, him dry.

 

 

 

Kangta screamed as he felt his life force was living the body. 

 

 

 

'I'm sorry Wannie...' Minwoo had tears on his eyes.

 

 

 

With blood pooling out of his mouth, Kangta wouldn't give up. "Th...this... is not over..." Then he started convulsing Dongwan's body, in attempt to remove his soul to one of the others members but found he wasn't able to. That made Minwoo stop draining him, but didn't let go of his neck.

 

 

 

Junjin frowned his eyebrows. "What the hell?"

 

 

 

"He is trying to switch bodies." Andy replied back.

 

 

 

"I should have killed you long ago." Minwoo said as he pressed on the neck wound with his fingers, making the one he's holding stay still.

 

 

 

Kangta was getting desperate as he felt his blood dripping out. "You will... aarrrgh... kill little Oppayam... like you killed Eric, you bastard!!!"

 

 

 

Minwoo held on tighter on his grip, blood oozing on his hands.  

 

 

 

Kangta got in a laughing fit. "Say bye bye... to... your... sweet Wannie..."

 

 

 

Minwoo closed his eyes. 'Dongwan, please forgive me...'

 

 

 

Then he quickly took out the vial of blood and shoved the content down Dongwan's throat.

 

 

 

Feeling the agonizing pain after swallowing the blood, Kangta faded out of Dongwan's body as it collapsed into Minwoo's arms.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Note about story: I'm so evil... Yes I do enjoy doing cliffhangers... but they have suffered enough... This time things will get in place...

Note about chapter: I can't believe I killed Eric in this chapter... Did I really? Is Dongwan going to be able to be saved? Is Kangta really gone for good? Is Minwoo going to be okay? Till next chapter...