Deceiving

Wild Eyes

 

Author's note: Here I am again with another chapter. Sorry if I'm keeping you on the edge. Hope you are enjoying it.. Keep as always subscrbing and commenting :)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Hmmm... I get that a lot. That kind of reaction, you know. Never get tired of it. Still trying to save the poor little Minwoo? You forget that I made you guys who you are today. Such gratitude..."

 

"So you are behind all this?!? Please let it not be true!!" Dongwan pleaded. His hand holding the gun was already shaking.

 

"Why do you think I created SM in the first place? World dominance, boy! You see, groups, artists, all are my soldiers. Some hard to keep, like you Shinhwa and others, well, get tremendously successful under me. So for the hard headed, well, I just give them something extra to live on."

 

"What??" Dongwan went to a laughing fit. "Oh please, give me a break, world dominance.... tsk... President got that from mangas or something?" 

 

Sooman kept a straight face.

 

"Do I look like I'm joking?"

 

Dongwan abruptly sat on the nearest chair, still holding his gun.

 

"So all we've been while under your management were mere soldiers? Tsk!!! Naaah!!! It can only be a joke right? Right? That's it!! Hidden camera!! Come on, show the cameras..." Dongwan was already jerking his head around looking for the cameras and crew.

 

Sooman just stared coldly at him and smirked. Dongwan got up quickly and pointed the gun at him all shaky.

 

"You!!!! Se.. See... how miserable we became because of you? You ruined us!"

 

"Don't go melodramatic on me. Remember, I made you who you are now." Sooman said firmly.

 

"Precisely and I own you big time for this, all of us I think.. No!! Nooo!! It was all a lie... I can't believe I'm actually saying this. Now when was it that you changed into this shallow person?" Dongwan's anger was getting to its boiling point.

 

"I found no need to change to anything, young boy. You just didn't know that side of me yet. I wonder now why didn't I take care of you when I could?"

 

"Maybe because you are scared of me? Because you can't let yourself do it?" Then Dongwan sighed and closed his eyes, which got Sooman puzzled.

 

"Unbelievable! Yaaaah... mikkulajji, no need to hide..."

 

"Jerk!!" Eric mumbled as he went in the room and then bowed to Sooman.

 

"I assume you knew about the President since you are here now..." Dongwan said eyeing Eric while still keeping the gun pointed at Sooman.

 

"I do actually, I'm the smart one so I'm the one who should know all first." Eric was pretty calmly. Then he proceeded.

 

"Now there is something that I don't quite understand though."

 

"Go figure, and then he calls himself smart." Dongwan mumbled.

 

"Ya... Let me finish!!! Now... why after all this time you decide to show up at the Lion's den? Sorry President, but I'm really surprised why would he come here of all places."

 

"You may come after me, that's fine." Dongwan said, ignoring Eric's teasing. Then he came near Sooman's desk.

 

"Don't you dare touch Minwoo!"

 

"What will you do if I touch him then?" Sooman asked leaning further on his chair.

 

Dongwan just lifted his gun up.

 

"I know there is something you are not telling all of us Mr. Sooman and I'll find out." Then he walked out.

 

Sooman put a wicked smile on his face.

 

"Can't wait for you to figure that out, Wannie!"

 

"President, should I got after him?" Eric asked confused.

 

Sooman crossed his arms to his chest.

 

"Just keep an eye on him like always. I'm sure Minwoo will show up at his doorstep."

 

 

- MINWOO'S CRASHING PLACE -

 

Minwoo finally reached his apartment. He hoped he could find an ice pack to freshen up his face, already starting to feel dizzy again. Then suddenly he remembered Dongwan.

 

"Is he still using his old number? I remember well how he would misplace things." he smiled at the memories and went for the fridge.

 

As he was about to apply the ice pack on him, he turned around to see his dongsaeng standing there.

 

"Andy-ah! What now? If you are here to take me to Eric, forg.."

 

"No. I just have something to tell you." Andy said approaching him very calmly and then held on his shoulders.

 

In a split second, Andy quickly grabs Minwoo's head and snapped his neck with his bare hands.  Seeing his hyung drop on the floor, Andy just smirked.

 

"Sweet dreams!"

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Note about story: Okay, I think I'm being harsh now... hehehe! I'll update soon this time.. And yes I love twists....

Note about chapter: Many secrets around.... Andy going bad... oooh!!! Sooman the evil guy of all ooohhhh... Minwoo in trouble.. ooooh... More on the next chapters as always...