Betraying

Wild Eyes

 

Author's note: Never imagined it was so hard to write, but it's fun too. Thanks so much for subscribing, commenting and for the votes!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Ya!!! What did you do?" Eric yelled as he stared angrily at Junjin.

 

Junjin just rolled his eyes "He's fine, just unconscious. Chill Mr kiss bite Minwoo!"

 

Eric had a death glare on him. "You want to die?"  Then he sighed and looked back at Kangta "Now you better start spilling all, sunbaenim, before I get on your pretty little head and find out for myself and trust me, you are not gonna like it." 

 

"He... he... wants to save Minwoo... Pl..  Please spare us." Kangta said all desperately while pointing at Dongwan. He turned his eyes to the others. "Hyesung-ah!!! Please, forget everything. I forgive you for what you've done to me. I won't complain, I swear."

 

Hyesung kneeled closer to Kangta "Liar! Dongwan is no longer conscious to protect you from your thoughts. May be right on the Minwoo saving part but I'm not sure about your true feelings. I'm so disappointed at you. Thought we would enjoy this life together."

 

Kangta spit on Hyesung. He then just heard his neck being snapped by Eric. Hyesung wasn't happy.

 

"Ya!! It's my friend you just broke there!! When it's Dongwan you feel bad, but Kangta, doesn't it matter?" Eric looked at Hyesung annoyed.

 

"Yaaaa... Don't worry. I just was surprised at what Jinnie did, that's all. And yes I'm more concerned about Dongwan. Look, Kangta will be in the castle in no time, just like you want, in a nice little royal bed, till he wakes up, okay little prince?" Hyesung just nodded. "Jin-ah?"

 

"Yes?" "Put them in the car. Remember what I told you earlier. Trust me, okay."

 

Hyesung eyed Eric, still confused "You're crazy you know."

 

"Soon you'll know everything."

 

 

- IN SOME JAIL CELL -

 

Minwoo had nowhere to stare but the ceiling, wondering if it had been days since he was locked inside. At least Andy had the decency to turn on the lights. Now who would come to save him? Dongwan perhaps.  The door opened up revealing Andy holding a blood bag.

 

"I'm sure you need this." Minwoo's eyes went bright. He was indeed thirsty.

 

"Please let me go... I'll do whatever you want." Andy made sure to slow down his pace, seeing Minwoo's desperation. Reaching him, he shoved the blood bag straw into Minwoo's mouth.

 

"Here, just... drink this, keep your mouth shut and trust me, you'll get well rewarded for your good behavior." Minwoo at this point was just thinking of all the blood flowing down his throat. He was that damn hungry. 

 

"Okay that's enough." Andy said as he took away the bag and sipped some.

 

"I need more." 

 

"Naaah you had your dose for the day. Keep that hunger for the show that will begin soon. You sure will have plenty of blood to drink." Then Andy dropped the blood bag to the floor, stepped on it and walked out. Minwoo just sighed staring at the blood all wasted on the floor.

 

"What am I going to do?"

 

 

- AT SM HEADQUARTERS ENTRANCE -

 

Everyone else was out of the car except Eric. He had to make sure he had blocked well his mind, protecting it from everyone else. That power sure saved him a lot during this whole year. He wished Junjin and Hyesung could do that too, then he would have revealed all he knew to them straight. Things were starting to burden him already. "Sorry guys, but it's the only way." he thought.

 

Hyesung was growing impatient "Ya! Are you coming?" He was carrying Kangta. Junjin had Dongwan on his back.

 

Eric fetched his phone on his pocket, pretending he was typing "Yeah!! yeah!! Coming..."

 

"Dude, this hyung is heavy!" Junjin mumbled.

 

"Aigoo poor thing..." Hyesung said all worried about his baby bird.

 

Eric passed right by them quickly. "Let's go!"

 

"Ya ya!! Wait up!!!" And they both went after him.

 

 

- INSIDE SOOMAN'S OFFICE - 

 

Sooman had a pleasing smirk on his face from what he was sensing. "Oooh they are here. Finally!"

 

Eric went in, followed by Hyesung holding Kangta and Junjin carrying Dongwan.

 

Sooman stood up front his chair and clapped.

 

"Great job guys!!!"

 

Hyesung and Junjin's eyes went wide not believing who they were seeing in front of them. Loosing all strength as they slowly stopped, they almost dropped Dongwan and Kangta down.

 

"Ya!! Guys be careful!" Eric said as he ran to catch Kangta and Dongwan to lay them on the couch. As he positioned them, he made sure to handcuff them well too. 

 

"M..M.. Mr Sooman?!? What are you doing here?" Both Hyesung and Junjin asked shocked.

 

"Ooh so you haven't told them Eric. So obedient." Sooman said calmly as he went back to his chair.

 

Junjin turned to Eric "No way!! He's a vampire too? Hyung, what's going on?"

 

Eric went back to join them and whispered to them "Sooman is the big boss here. Do I really really need to explain?"

 

"Well it's good to know we all are on the same roof now once again." Sooman said looking at the door.

 

"What do you mean by that President? " Junjin was the only one confused, since Hyesung and Eric were already feeling someone was coming in.

 

Andy walked in holding quite a cold stare.

 

"Hello hyungs!"

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Note about story: I'm already starting to think on the end of this story. Still has quite few chapters left, but I got it so mixed up, gotta think a bit more of a good ending for this :P

Note about chapter: So they met Mr. Sooman... Andy is in... What will he do... again more on the next chapters.. Thanks for reading :)