Saving

Wild Eyes

 

Author's note: Back again.... Happy New Year!! Hope everyone got a great time during the holidays!! Another update is here! Thanks again for the subscriptions, comments, votes!! :)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

- AT THE STORAGE ROOM -
 
 
 
Minwoo was already anticipating Kangta would follow him. 
 
 
 
Reaching inside the room, he closed the door before Kangta could reach him and saw Junjin opening his eyes and looking terrified.
 
 
 
"Poor thing. Mianhe Jin-ah. I had to keep you here because I know you wouldn't believe me if I told you what's going on. Later, make sure to scold me about this. I don't know if you can see who am I, can you?"
 
 
 
Junjin's eyes slowly went wide, still with his mouth covered, thinking. Suddenly remembering the small talk about giving back his panda ears, that's when he confirmed his suspicion he was pondering about while he was alone, that the one in front of him wasn't Kangta, but Minwoo.
 
 
 
"I'm going to remove the cloth from your mouth and explain what we'll do next, okay?"
 
 
 
Junjin nodded. After releasing him, Junjin gasped out. "How is that possible?"
 
 
 
"I don't know either. All I know is that Kangta is somehow using my body and wants Hyesung for himself." 
 
 
 
Then Minwoo thought to himself. 'This is all my fault...'
 
 
 
"How can it be your fault? By the way how did you get off from the ropes back then? This is too weird..."
 
 
 
"That's a longer story. Wait? Did you just hear my thoughts?"
 
 
 
"So you got your powers back?" They both said together.
 
 
 
"I think so... Not sure..." Junjin replied confused.
 
 
 
Kangta was already behind the door. "Open up, boy!"
 
 
 
"And why would I do that?" Minwoo asked, still keeping a cool expression.
 
 
 
"Hyung, are you crazy?!? He might go killer mode out there." Junjin whispered desperately.
 
 
 
Minwoo smirked. "No, he won't because he wants to look pretty in front of Hyesung."
 
 
 
"Open the freaking door!!!" Then Minwoo slowly opened it.
 
 
 
At the same time, Dongwan was reaching there. "What's going on?"
 
 
 
Kangta head locked Dongwan. "Right on time!"
 
 
 
Dongwan tried to fight him off. "Ya! What's wrong with you?"
 
 
 
"You really think I'm going to fall for that?" Minwoo asked, even though he wasn't sure defying Kangta was a good idea but it was that or nothing.
 
 
 
Kangta was very angry at this point. "You see, I'm tired of waiting... I'll start off with him!"
 
 
 
"Go ahead!" Minwoo said back with no hesitation.
 
 
 
"What?!?" Dongwan complained scared.
 
 
 
Minwoo tried not to show a hint of fear  and that was really scaring Dongwan. "Do it! Like I care..."
 
 
 
"Minwoo hyung..." Junjin whispered.
 
 
 
- IN THE LIVING ROOM -
 
 
 
Eric stood up and started pacing around the room. "I'm going in! It's killing me staying here. I'm afraid Minwoo might do something he regrets."
 
 
 
"Hyung, Dongwan is there. I think we should stay put." Andy advised, though deep down he was scared.
 
 
 
Then they heard a loud scream. Without thinking, they all abruptly ran to the storage.
 
 
 
Eric was the first ahead. He saw Kangta pressing on Dongwan's bleeding wound while Minwoo had a bleeding knife on his hand, staring angrily at them.
 
 
 
"What the hell!" Eric, at this point, was looking at the person he assumed was Minwoo, finally realizing the situation. "Wait... Kangta, is that you!?!"
 
 
 
Seeing Eric has already figured him out, Kangta shifted his eyes to the leader as he came towards him, full of rage. "You're next!"
 
 
 
"No!!! Stay away!" Hyesung screamed as he appeared out of nowhere and got in between them, feeling, right after, a blow near his abdomen.
 
 
 
"Hyesung-aaaaah!!!!" Eric screamed holding on Hyesung as Kangta took out the knife, terrified.
 
 
 
Kangta shook his head. "Noo! What have I done?"
 
 
 
Eric hugged Hyesung tight, sobbing hard. "Sungie-ah... Please don't leave me.. Pleeeeaaase..."
 
 
 
Hyesung just closed his eyes slowly.
 
 
 
"SUNG-aaaaaaaahhhhh!"
 
 
 
Junjin and Minwoo, who were taking care of Dongwan, who thankfully just suffered a small scratch from his injury, couldn't believe their eyes.
 
 
 
"Jin-ah... What's happening?" Dongwan weakly asked as he felt himself healing but couldn't care less since he was more worried about Mama bird.
 
 
 
"I can't.... believe this... Hyesung hyung..." Junjin could hardly speak. Minwoo had to hold on Junjin and Dongwan at the same time, but he himself was beyond exhausted.
 
 
 
Minwoo, finally deciding to clear his mind and glance properly at Dongwan, realized his wound was disappearing. "Omo... Wannie, you're no longer hurt.. You got your powers back... Please let Hyesung have the same luck... I hope it's not too late..."
 
 
 
On the other hand, still in shock, Eric wasn't as hopeful, putting Hyesung down softly. Then, he looked with no mercy at the one still holding the knife with shaky hands and grabbed tightly his neck.
 
 
 
"You bastard! I'm..." He didn't get time to start his ranting seeing Minwoo's body convulsing right in front of him. Kangta's also got at the same state right after, letting go of Dongwan and Junjin, loosing his senses in the process.
 
 
 
"Oh no... It's happening. What... Hyesung hyung... What's going on..." Andy said as he finally got in the room. 
 
 
 
Dongwan got up to catch Minwoo's body before it dropped, even though he was still feeling a bit dazed. Holding him still was getting tough as he was shaking violently. Dongwan grabbed Minwoo's mouth. "Jin-ah, hold Kangta's jaw and don't let him chew his tongue! We can't let him die easy! Minwoo- ah!!! Please... Don't die on me."
 
 
 
All of a sudden, the ones convulsing both stopped moving, staying still with their eyes closed.
 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Note about story: Sometimes I wonder how tragic I can get with this story.. It's never final... Don't know if I'm getting near the end of the story yet,

Note about chapter: Chaos is all over. Many need saving now... Who will be spared? Till next chapter....