Crossed

Wild Eyes

 

Author's note: Hello! This chapter will be a spin... changing directions. Brace yourselves! And don't forget to comment, subscribe, and vote.. Again thank you for your patience :)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Dongwan saw the short one opening his eyes and felt the weirdest vibe from him.

 

 
"Something is not right." Dongwan thought.
 
 
 
Indeed it might be Minwoo who he is  physically seeing, but in fact it is Kangta who got into Minwoo's body. Kangta was definitely feeling confident since he knew Dongwan couldn't read his thoughts yet or he would have figured him out right away. Having Minwoo's body would make things easier for him.

 

 
"Wannie! I thought you'd never come." Kangta said.

 

 
"Why is your voice strange?" Dongwan asked right back. Kangta cleared his throat.

 

 
"What? Oooh, nothing. It must have gone hoarse from staying here. I'm so glad to see you again."

 

 
Dongwan looked at the one lying on the floor, thinking it is Kangta. "Is he dead?"

 

 
"Just unconscious." Kangta replied. "Been like this for a while. We just need to lock him down."

 

 
Dongwan was still feeling weird. "I'm still confused. What happened?"

 

 
"Kangta kidnapped me. I guess he couldn't detach himself from me so easily."

 

 
"Are you okay? All this blood..."

 

 
Kangta interrupted before Dongwan could go any further. "My powers came back."

 

 
"I thought we were free of this."

 

 
"Don't worry, I can handle them better now." Kangta saw Dongwan's sad face, and though he felt quite nauseous about the situation, he decided it's better to act out how concerned he was. "Hey, it's over. No one can harm us."

 

 
"You have no idea how you worried me. Don't leave me anymore like this, really. Don't. I love you."

 

 
"Yeah, yeah, I love you too, now can we leave? I'm a wreck and need a shower."

 

 
"No kiss?" Dongwan said as he stretched his lips forward.

 

 
"Aaaiisssh why is he asking me that?" Kangta thought.

 

 
Dongwan felt a buzz on his head, like someone just talked to him. "What did you say?"

 

 
"Aah, nothing. Let's join the others." Kangta replied back scratching the back of his neck.

 

 
"Wait. How did you know the others are already here?"

 

 
"Lucky guess, hehe... Stop asking questions bo... I mean... Wannie... I'm getting dizzy." And he started walking out.

 

 
 
- ALREADY INSIDE WILD EYES -

 

"Sungie, hurry up! You sometimes walk like a baby."

 

 
"You want to die?" 

 

 
"No..." Eric replied as he walked faster.
 

 

Hyesung hated how Eric could give sharp answers and keep him edgy. "Mikkulajji! Wait up!"
 

 

Eric just laughed and kept going. 
 

 

Few minutes later he saw two guys coming to his direction, which made him stop. Hyesung, too distracted, kept walking till he bumped on Eric.
 

 

"Yah! Be careful!" Eric whispered and pointed ahead. "Isn't that Minwoo and Dongwan?
 

 

"Hey guys!" Dongwan waved at them.
 

 

Kangta looked at Eric and Hyesung approaching with a disgusted face but then went straight for a smile.
 

 

"You came! I'm sorry again I got you in the mess." Then he hugged Hyesung hard.
 

 

"Ooh, it's okay. We are fine. Minwoo, you can let me go now."
 

 

"I'm glad you are safe too, thank you very much. Where is my hug?" Eric said as he opened his arms waiting.
 

 

"Let's go." Kangta bluntly said as he slowly let go of Hyesung.
 

 

Eric pouted, about to go to tears but as  soon as Kangta made eye contact with the leader, Eric went serious, grabbing his arm.
 

 

"You... What's wrong with you?" Eric could see something was off about the short one.
 

 

"Ooh, not you too!!" Kangta thought. 
 

 

Dongwan felt the buzz again. It happened fast and no one noticed. He decided not to worry yet the others.
 

 

"Guys, I need to rest. Can we go now?" Kangta immediately shook off from Eric's grip and grabbed Hyesung's hand, dragging him out.
 

 

Eric made eye contact with Dongwan, seeing if he could get something from him.
 

 

"Yeah I know! Weird huh? Minwoo has been acting like this since I found him. Maybe resting is what he needs." Dongwan said.
 

 

"Yeah, resting..." Eric was still feeling uneasy.
 

 

Dongwan patted his shoulder. "Let's just get unconscious Kangta on the other room. I'll let you know what Minwoo told me on our way there."
 

 

"You better, because really, this is all strange." Eric said as they started walking.
 

 

 

- NEAR THE VAN -
 

 

"Ooh you are here. Where are the others?" Junjin asked all happy to see his hyungs again.
 

 

"Still coming. Seriously, you can let me go now, Minwoo-ah. It's all good."
 

 

"Ooh I know. It's just it feels so good being close to you."
 

 

"Huh? Hyung, is Minwoo okay?" Andy asked.
 

 

Hyesung replied for him. "Must be the whole shock of remembering and what he had been through. As soon as the others come, we'll go home."
 

 

"We still have to try and find an explanation to all this to our managers. We ran out of them like headless chickens."
 

 

As the others were talking, Kangta was already fantasying.
 

 

"Can't wait to get my whole body on you, Sungie, as soon as I take care of all your precious members, especially Eric." He thought.
 

 

Hyesung looked around. "Did you hear that?"
 

 

"What?" Kangta asked panicking.
 

 

Hyesung sighed, thinking he might also need some resting too. "Nothing. Let's wait for the others inside the van."
 

 

- ALMOST ON THEIR WAY OUT OF WILD EYES -
 

 

"Why do I always agree to do this?" Dongwan said as he carried Kangta.
 

 

"I can help you if you want." Eric volunteered with a smile on his face.
 

 

"And then you'll go 'Dongwan is such a lazy . Can't even carry a doll!!' Huh huh. Not going to happen!" Dongwan complained, groaning in every step that he made.

 
 
"You think I'm that sneaky?" Eric asked one eyebrow raised up.
 

 

"No wonder you are called mikkulajji!" 
 

 

"Pabo! It's nice seeing you joyful again. I missed that. But don't tell anyone or I'll really kill you."
 

 

"Okay, hehe! I won't, leadernim."
 

 

They opened the door, finally reaching the van.
 

 

"Feels like you guys have been on there forever." Junjin said.
 

 

"Yeah, yeah!" Dongwan said as he put Kangta's body at the back of the truck, tying him up nicely.
 

 

"Let's just go home. We all deserve a good rest. Why is Minwoo sleeping on your lap, by the way?" Dongwan asked  Hyesung while pouting.
 

 

"I don't know. He just won't glue out of me. Can you take him?"
 

 

"My pleasure." And Dongwan carried the sleepy guy to the back seat, putting him on his lap.
 

 

"Everyone in?" Eric asked.
 

 

A joyful reply came eight after. "Yes, leadernim!"
 

 

"Let's go!" Hyesung said as he started the van engine.
 

 

Dongwan spent the whole ride the hair of the one on his lap who would smile wickedly on his sleep.
 

 

"We are together again." Dongwan thought.
 

 

The smile immediately faded away, which got Dongwan sad.
 

 

"I hope you are fine though." Dongwan was seriously worried now.
 

 

At the back of the truck, Kangta's body started to stir. 
 

 

"Please, help me..." And it went back to unconsciousness.
 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Note about story: Now it's my turn to brace myself... I feel like I don't want this story to end, hehehe! I keep having new ideas with it...

Note about chapter: So yeah Kangta is in Minwoo's body... Now is Minwoo okay? Why the other members get  their powers back? Till next chapter....