Sneaky

Wild Eyes

 

 

Author's note: Aaand another chapter posted...  Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did when I wrote and rewrote it :P Please keep commenting and subscribing. Thank you!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

- BACK TO PRESENT -

 

 

Leaving the apartment, making sure all the blood was wiped off from his mouth, Minwoo went out and hide on a nearby alley.

 

 

It was done. He couldn't drag this again  much longer. 

 

 

Feeling slightly secure, he called the cops like always and waited till the place stayed crowded, observing.

 

 

"One more victim? Tsk!" He mumbled, while hearing some of the conversations going on around.

 

 

Certainly, Minwoo didn't think that way. Others like the cops surrounding his crashing-place-turned-into crime scene would. But he knew well his reasons behind his actions.

 

 

"That had to die!" And she isn't the first one.

 

 

This unfortunate mayhem had been going on for almost a year. Each one died while suffering all the pain he's been feeling ever since. His miserable life, in which he had no clue why it is this way. But one thing he was sure: he is determined to find the real culprit of all this mess, even if it kills him.

 

 

- NOT TOO FAR,  INSIDE A SMALL BAR WITH A NEON SIGN FLASHING 'WILD EYES' -

 

"It happened again." The bartender, who was rearranging the drinks in the shelf, suddenly gasped dropping one of the bottles.

 

 

"What are you mumbling about again?" A girl leaning all wasted asked.

 

 

"Sorry, nothing."

 

 

Kangta, the bartender, had worked in this place for quite some time serving drinks in Wild Eyes. In a way, he developed strong connections with most that would frequently go in there. One of those people was Minwoo, who would come and go, with an from time to time.  He, as many that were working inside this bar, weren't there by choice. He was living well in Japan, but one visit from Hyesung, eight months ago, changed his life forever. It hurt that his best friend would do such a thing to him, making him being chained to blood and visions. In some ways, this helped the ones he worried about since he could sense Minwoo was in trouble, but felt sorry he couldn't do much about the situation afraid they might follow him.

 

 

He just hoped Dongwan was nearby.

 

 

 

- TWO DAYS LATER BACK TO ALLEY -

 

Days have passed of his long search. Minwoo would just go back and lurk around the crime scene area trying to see if more could be revealed. Since his recent was taken care of, he hoped someone of his interest would show up, the one that made him how he is. He wished this time he would not have to make a move once again to another person for bait. But to his relief, he finally saw some strange movement happening around the area.

 

 

Four shadows caught his eyes going quickly inside the building. 

 

 

"How reckless of them. Finally bit my bait." 

 

 

Minwoo is seeing the perfect opportunity to have his answers, but at the same time he was afraid, sensing that he knew well the owners of those shadows. He slowly went in, making sure he wasn't being followed, but in no time he felt a tight grip around his neck as he was being cornered to the wall.

 

 

"Gotcha!" A deep voice said.

 

 

Ironically, it felt it didn't come from the one holding Minwoo. That person slowly stepped closer to where Minwoo was struggling and becoming more frightened, already guessing who it was.  As part of the other man's face showed from the moonlight as he approached, Minwoo's eyes went surprisingly wide.

 

 

"Why Eric?"

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Note about story: Getting too mysterious? hehe! Things will get explain as we go on the story... Also the characters may be a bit OOC, but I'll try and keep them with their personality :)

Note about chapter: Started introducing the members YAY! Kangta is in too!! More excitement will come :D