Surprising

Wild Eyes

 

Author's note: Another chapter... Here's a treat. Please keep reading, Subscribing, commenting. Thanks for the love!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Hyesung closed his eyes and put both hands on his temple. Few seconds later, a forcefield formed around them blocking their presence and thoughts to everyone else.

 

"Daebak! Always love when you do this hyung!" Junjin said all amazed. He wished he had that power too.

 

"Done. No one can feel us now for some time. But I don't understand why always putting it up while we are here. What do we have to.... hide?" Hyesung said as he opened his eyes. He found himself staring directly at Eric, who for the first time looked serious. The last he saw him with that expression was when they decided to leave SM.

 

"Guys, I can't go on with this theater anymore. I have something important to confess to you both. Please be patient and don't panic on what I'm about to tell you." He sighed. "Minwoo is in deep trouble and so is Dongwan."

 

Junjin rolled his eyes "Pfff! Hyung, we know that already! I'm sure your crazy behavior definitely got them scared of us. No wonder they are in trouble."

 

"Jin-ah, just... look at me. It was all an act, this whole year. I had to make it look like my head got all twisted up so no one would ask questions. One misstep and we would all be dead."

 

"Eric-ah!! Get to the point already. You are worrying me." Hyesung hates being in the dark. Eric gently grabbed Hyesung's hand.

 

"Yeobo, that's why I love you so much. Always protective even with that tough side of yours." This time Hyesung couldn't let go of Eric and from some strange reason, felt some sympathy for him.

 

"Hyung, seriously what is it that you have to tell us?" Junjin asked getting anxious.

 

"You know what? Let's just go to SM headquarters and you'll find out for yourselves." Eric was already getting up, still holding Hyesung's hand.

 

Hyesung, on the other hand, ripped his hand off. "What? Ya!!! There you go again confusing us... Wait... What?? What? the heck are SM headquarters? Isn't it Entertainment? Why go there all of a sudden? Why can't you tell us now?"

 

"You wouldn't believe me if I did." Eric approached and held Hyesung's head staring at his eyes. "No matter what, when we get there just go along with me, okay?"  He had to persuade them with his power. It was the only way. Then he went for Junjin and did the same. They both nodded. "Good. You can drop the forcefield, Sungie. Let's go!"

 

"What's wrong with this hyung, always making us go nuts...." Junjin mumbled as they walked out.

 

As they were getting out of the bar, they bumped on Dongwan and Kangta.

 

Eric smirked. "Oooh look who we have here. I kind of felt you were around. Shame you are blocking things quite well lately." 

 

Hyesung and Junjin had such a confused expression splattered on their faces. Eric was some weird dude indeed, being able to flip his moods around like that.

 

"Stay right there!" Kangta said as he drew out a gun and pointed it at Eric. "I... have waited for so long for the opportunity to do this. Not going to waste it now. I would advice you to stay away Hyesung-ah!"

 

Hyesung just snorted. Eric didn't get intimidated easily so he started walking closer to the barrel. "Please, relax sunbaenim..." then he looked at Dongwan while lifting his arms up. "Look, we are not here to harm you. We just want to talk...." And as he said that, in a quick move he knocked the gun out and got Kangta on the floor, grabbing his neck.

 

Dongwan got into fighting stance as Hyesung approached him. "Now that ain't fair. Me with my fighting skills, and you with your witty mouth. What to do?"Hyesung was in full advantage indeed, but he didn't expect a punch that landed on his face.

 

Dongwan had to smile at that. "I have been training. Got one step ahead of you, Sungie and don't you forget th.... Aaaaaahhh!!!" Suddenly Dongwan felt teeth sharply chewing his neck, feeling weak and dropping down.

 

Junjin was right behind him wiping the blood out of his mouth. "Well, he didn't see that coming..."

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Note about story: I'm really not making the characters ver predictable, am I... hehe! And here I am again with a cliffie... Sorry, couldn't resist :P

Note about chapter: Kangta finally meeting up with the members... Now what's going to happen to him and Dongwan... More will come on the next chapter ;)