Mad

Wild Eyes

 

Author's note: Hope you like this new chapter I brought up here! Please keep subscrbing and commenting :)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

- IN SOME DARK ROOM -

 

Minwoo suddenly gasped out hard while opening his eyes, all frightened. He tried to stand up but felt restrained. He was chained up. The lights in the room were dimmed out.

 

"What the hell?" then he remember all that happened previously.

 

"Andy-aaaaaahhh!!!!" All his anger from that moment came back in full force.

 

"No need to scream. No one will hear you. You'll thank me later for this." Andy said back on a speakerphone.

 

"Andy, what's wrong with you? Whatever you are doing, stop, please. This won't get you anywhere." Minwoo had to find a way to get through this.

 

"What are you talking about?" Andy asked, his voice all calm which got Minwoo pissed.

 

"Yaaaaahhh!! I'm chained in here!!! Let me out!" Minwoo was getting fed up of staying in the dark and being betrayed.

 

"Ooh you are talking about your dongsaeng Andy, the maknae." Andy was really enjoying this.

 

"Huh? Well.. Who are you then?" Minwoo was getting confused. 

 

"Let's just say I'm a person with many talents." Andy kept playing along.

 

"Where is Andy then?" Minwoo was positive it was Andy he was talking to. He wondered in his mind why the pabo talk all of a sudden.

 

"I'm Andy, among other things. You see Eric is just a whining puppet. The weak and innocent look I created around me got you all wrapped up." Andy made sure he articulated every single word so he could be well heard.

 

"So we all have been used by you. Should I congratulate you then?" Minwoo's mind couldn't focus any longer.

 

"Just following orders. Soon you'll know the real purpose behind all this." And the speakerphone went off.

 

Minwoo felt defeated. Now more than ever he wished all that time when Shinhwa had fun was actually true, but unfortunately he knew well enough it was too far from real.

 

- AT WILD EYES -

 

Dongwan parked quickly and ran to the bar not even caring about the stares he was getting from the crowd around. He stopped to think as he sat down, still panting.

 

"Loads of people staring. Better not say what I'm about to tell to Kangta out loud." 

 

"Would you like your..." Before Kangta could finish speaking, he looked at the barman and started communicating with him telepathically.

 

*Kangta, drop everything now and come with me.*  Dongwan didn't wait for his answer and went outside.

 

Soon after, Kangta joined him. "I don't even care if they kill me after this. I saw how in danger Minwoo is." Kangta sounded determined.

 

Since he was turned, he never had the thought of leaving the bar, feeling somehow protected of any outside threats towards him. Wild Eyes was like his safety prison. But now he needed to take action.

 

"I know how much trouble I'm getting you on and believe me, I rather be with my dog watching TV and be as normal as possible, but since my fate was decided to be like this, let's just try and make it better. Anyway, I called you because I need to get to Eric and the others alone, and then see where I go from there because..."

 

"Woaah... Slow down... Are you sure you want to do a full frontal attack?" Kangta wanted to make Dongwan aware they were just two of them against an whole army.

 

"Dude, I saw the devil himself who used to be a mentor to me saying he wants Minwoo at all costs. I'm no longer going to stand by and watch. I'll get to the truth."

 

"Oooh, about that, sorry I couldn't tell you of Mr. Sooman earlier. I was afraid you might have not believed me if I just told you. You had to see it with your own eyes."

 

"I know, and I thank you for being such a great friend. Really appreciate it. I'll get you and Hyesung to tie up your friendship back. I promise."

 

- IN A ROOM INSIDE WILD EYES -

 

"Where's Andy?" Eric asked.

 

"Might be digging some vein or something. He is the most secretive in doing it." Junjin said as he sipped his drink.

 

Eric looked around then winked to Hyesung. "Yeobo, you know what to do."

 

"Don't you call me that!!!" Hyesung said all blushed up.

 

"Just do it and stop complaining."

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Note about story: Softie cliffie here this time. I'm not seeing yet where this is going but I'm already writing a spin off of this story while I figure how it will go on.

Note about chapter: Andy is one sneaky dude huh? thought of his zombie self as I wrote this. Dongwan and Kangta finally coming to the rescue... The rest in the upcoming chapters... :)