Unbelievable

Wild Eyes

 

Author's note: Got you another update as quickly now!!  Subscriptions, comments, and votes are so greatfully read and received so please keep them coming!! Thank you :)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 
All was very foggy for Minwoo as he started opening his eyes. He couldn't make up who was standing in front of him.
 
 
 
"Shrimp eyes... You really want to sleep now?"
 
 
 
Minwoo quickly stood up. He was on a couch. "Wannie? Where are we?"
 
 
 
"At our home, silly."
 
 
 
"How did we end up here? Where are the others? What happened to Kangta?"
 
 
 
"Woah, slow down... Really does it matter right now? All that I care about right now is you. Everything is fine. Let me come a bit closer and take a look at you."
 
 
 
"I'm glad you are safe."
 
 
 
"I should save myself from you."
 
 
 
"What are you suggesting here?"
 
 
 
'You tell me."
 
 
 
Dongwan slowly got near Minwoo till he was touching his small yet delicate lips. "Feeling better now?"
 
 
 
"Yes... Yes... But..."
 
 
 
Dongwan put his finger on his mouth, quieting Minwoo. "Shhh... Just follow my lead..."
 
 
 
Suddenly Dongwan started shaking Minwoo's body.
 
 
 
 
"Minwoo-ah... Wake up.. Please...." Dongwan begged.
 
 
 
The short one he was holding opened one eye, then another. "Oooh darn, it was just a dream..." He whispered.
 
 
 
Dongwan tried to remain calm, but deep inside he was still afraid. "Is that you Bongie?"
 
 
 
Minwoo flashed a smile on his face. He was back indeed. "You know I always find you somehow Wannie. I promised you, remember?" He sure was glad to feel familiar again with his body.
 
 
 
At the same moment, Hyesung also opened his eyes, coughing and breathing hard.
 
 
 
"Sungie-ah!" Eric screamed as he hugged him tight.
 
 
 
Hyesung was jerking all over, trying to get free from Eric's suffocating hug. "Ya... Stop... squeezing me... I'm not a toy."
 
 
 
Eric release him quickly, making Hyesung being dropped to the floor. 
 
 
 
Hyesung complained right after. "Ouch!!! Aiiish!!! Watch it!!!"
 
 
 
Eric went to hold back Hyesung gently. "Ooh mianhe..."
 
 
 
Hyesung grimaced while patting the sore spot on his head. "You're lucky I'm a bit weak now or I would kick you good... Still... I'm glad to know you'll miss me in case I go."
 
 
 
Eric pointed a finger at Hyesung. "Don't you ever do that again."
 
 
 
Before Eric could continue, Hyesung grabbed Eric's neck and kissed him.
 
 
 
'Ya!!! Get a room!!' An unknown voice said.
 
 
 
"Who said that?" Junjin asked.
 
 
 
Eric frowned. "I never heard that voice before."
 
 
 
And the voice went again. 'Look down, pabos!!! Unbelievable how I kept barking Minwoo wasn't Minwoo and Kangta wasn't Kangta.'
 
 
 
Everyone looked down as Gomdori walked in. "Yaaaaahhh... Go... Goo.. Gomdori!!!?!"
 
 
 
'What?' The dog replied back.
 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Note about story: So decided to make a short chapter again... And a bit of humor... The last one was a pretty sad one... Hope you didn't cry.

Note about chapter: Gomdori talking? Now what can this bring for Shinhwa? Till next chapter....