Defying

Wild Eyes

 

Author's note: Another chapter on!!! Thank you for subscribing, commenting and voting people!!! Big smile!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 - INSIDE WHAT USED TO BE MINWOO'S JAIL CELL -

 

Eric groaned as he opened his eyes. His neck and hand had healed already. As he got up, his body wasn't getting steady at all. "Aaaah, I hope Minwoo managed to escape. Now why are Dongwan and Kangta taking so long?"

 

As he slowly got to the door to open it, he found the handle locked. "Aaaisssh, can't believe this. Did special stupid lock me in by accident? Wannie, hurry..." And he slid down the door to sit and wait.

 

- AT SOOMAN'S OFFICE -

 

They waited for Sooman's reply, but his silence wasn't making anyone comfortable.

 

"Before you think of anything, don't you want to find out how I discovered your plan?" Minwoo asked, trying his luck. He only got Sooman's evil smile as a reply.

 

"Actually... no.." And he quickly grabbed a pocket knife, resting it near his wrist.

 

Minwoo panicked. "Wooah, wait!!! Don't do this. Put the knife down."

 

"Aaaah, you thought I wouldn't be brave enough to take this risk. Desperate thoughts can't be easily detected, my dear. As soon as my blood flows out, bye bye chance." Sooman laughed it out.

 

"Chance? What is this chance he is talking about, hyung?" Junjin asked looking at Minwoo.

 

"The cure... He... has it in him." Andy said staring blankly away.

 

"What cur..." Realizing the seriousness of the situation, Junjin has his eyes wide open.. "Ooh... No way!!! Is it possible??"

 

Sooman held the knife closer to his wrist. "Better not get any closer or..." Minwoo held his arms up.

 

"Okay, okay, I'll stay with you. But don't... do anything rushed." 

 

"I want little Wannie too in here. Bring hi..." Suddenly, before Sooman could finish, the lights went out.

 

Here was Minwoo's opportunity to take action. He ran to Sooman direction and pushed him down. They started to struggle.

 

"What's happening? Get your hands off me!!!" Sooman said all angry.

 

"Quite few tricks I learned in the streets is adjusting quickly to the dark to act fast. Now stay still." Sooman felt the cold steel Minwoo put on his throat and decide to calm down.

 

He was surprised on how strong Minwoo turned out to be. He should have seen that coming.  In the meanwhile, Hyesung had to act too.

 

"Andy-ah, Jin-ah! Go help the others. I'll stay here with Minwoo." Hyesung said telepathically to Andy and Junjin.

 

Junjin looked around surprised. "Hyung how did you..." before he could continue, Andy dragged him out.

 

"Let's just go, hyung. We can't waste much time. I'll explain to you on the way." Andy a flashlight and they both left the room.

 

 

- AT THE UNDERGROUND CORRIDORS OF SM HEADQUARTERS -

 

Dongwan and Kangta had reached the cell where Eric was before the power was out. They had a lot of guards and firearms to break through but they managed to get some guns and blood bags on the way. If the power was on, they would have to force the door open since it was strangely locked from the inside. But with the power out, the door wasn't hard to be taken down. Looking around, they found Eric leaned on the wall, two guards lying dead next to him.

 

Eric smiled seeing them coming in. "Oooh Dogggumong, sorry I couldn't wait. Needed my energy drink."

 

Dongwan just shook his head while he got in, Kangta following suit. "You crazy bastard."

 

Eric's facial expression changed to annoyed and worried. "What took you so long? I'm still thirsty. Minwoo almost drained me all the way."

 

"Stop whining already. I'm here with some blood for you." As Dongwan was about to give the bag to Eric, Kangta snatched it from him.

 

Eric got angry. "Heeey that's mine!!!"

 

Kangta just dangled the bag in front of Eric. "Says the guy that snapped my freaking neck!!! First you have to explain to me why did you get Hyesung into this."  Eric looked confused.

 

"Into what?" Eric was really testing out how far would Kangta go.

 

"Being a vampire and all..." Eric just sighed heavily.

 

"Look, we don't have time, I can't think clearly now and I'm freaking hungry. Now give back my blood, or I'll make sure to snap your neck again."

 

Kangta snarled. Even Dongwan stared at him surprised. Eric was finding this ridiculous.

 

"Woooaah!! Did he just snarl at me? That's it." Eric was about to attack Kangta attack when Dongwan came in between them.

 

"You two stop!!!" Then he shoved another bag on Eric's chest. "Here. Stop behaving like three year olds and focus! We need each other now."

 

"Fine, I'll let it slide but after this is done, you better start spilling." Kangta was already upset for not getting his answer but couldn't do much right now. Dongwan was right.

 

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Eric said as he sipped hungrily his blood.

 

"Hyung, where are you?" Junjin was calling out from outside.

 

"Omo! That sounded like our second little maknae." Dongwan said as he headed near the door. "You two stay put."

 

Junjin sneaked his head at the door "Damn, finally you guys are here..." He got in followed by Andy.

 

"Not for long if this guy keeps bugging me." Eric mumbled in between his sips.

 

"Shut up... Aaahhh!!!!!" Kangta felt a huge headache coming in, making him fall to his knees.

 

Dongwan ran to him. "Kangta, what's wrong?"

 

Kangta looked up, still holding his head.  "Oh no... Minwoo-ah!"

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Note about story: The final showdown is getting close. Hope you like it so far :)

Note about chapter: A lot of tension around, Eric vs Kangta, Minwoo vs Sooman... Who will win in all this? Till next chapter ^.^