Suspicious

Wild Eyes

 

Author's note: Here again with another chapter... Thanks for the subscriptions, comments and votes!!! Enjoy!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Dongwan had walked for few seconds when he halted and decided to go back, feeling something was wrong.
 
 
 
"I wonder if those vampire powers are really gone. Been so sensitive lately." He thought as he turned back to where Minwoo was.
 
 
 
Indeed he was right. He was almost approaching the place when he saw someone forcefully grabbing Minwoo. 
 
 
 
He immediately ran with all his strength and kicked the intruder's back to make him fall on the ground.
 
 
 
"Yaaaa!!! Let go of him!" Minwoo looked back and was startled but happy to see Dongwan came right on time. He hugged him tight.
 
 
 
"Ooh thank goodness you are here."
 
 
 
"What's going on? Who is this...." Dongwan got speechless as he looked closer at the person on the floor. "You again?"
 
 
 
"Damn, Something was telling me I should have finished him off completely. Why was I so reckless?" Minwoo mumbled.
 
 
 
Dongwan heard that and got more confused. "What do you mean by completely?"
 
 
 
Minwoo looked at Dongwan. "I just drained his blood, which made him human. He didn't die, dammit!"
 
 
 
Dongwan quickly lifted his head to look Minwoo. "Wait? Minwoo, how do you..."
 
 
 
"I just remembered everything. Listen, I love you and I will never leaving your sight ever again. I promise." Minwoo was already holding Dongwan's shoulders caressing them.
 
 
 
They heard Sooman snickering as he stood up. "Please just make me laugh harder. Still the pitiful couple you are. You have no idea how I have waited for this moment to see you two again to finish you at once. Well... now that you lovebirds got back together, this will make my job of you both much easier."
 
 
 
As Sooman was talking, Minwoo saw some movement behind the man, spotting Andy running then halting, eyes bugged out, about to faint. Junjin came right after in time to catch him and but few seconds later, as he focused straight ahead, he got so surprised his mouth ended up wide open. The last ones to come by were Eric and Hyesung. Eric slowly stopped, looking directly at Minwoo and a tear trailed down his cheek, feeling a mixture of sadness and happiness at the same time.
 
 
 
Minwoo winced, hoping the others would not make noise and would actually understand his signal. Andy was about to run but got stopped by Junjin.
 
 
 
"So what are your real last words?" Sooman proceed, feeling sure that both in front of him have reached the end of the road.
 
 
 
Minwoo went back to look at Sooman. "I don't have any. I rather tell them later if I end up surviving." Understanding this, Eric slowly came forward with Hyesung to try and ambush Sooman, taking the opportunity that their enemy wasn't looking behind. Surprisingly, Sooman was totally oblivious about the movement at his back.
 
 
 
"What... do you... mean by that?" Sooman asked, with a hint of hesitation on his voice.
 
 
 
Minwoo kept playing along the conversation to see if he could gain time for the others. "Well as you can see I came back from the dead so right now I don't see any reason to not feel confident."
 
 
 
Sooman took out a knife that got Hyesung silently snickering. A pocket knife to be exact. Eric covered his mouth to hush him, and Hyesung went on blushing. Eric mouthed "Focus" to him and released his hand.
 
 
 
"I can't believe you are still that cocky, moments before you both die." Sooman said annoyingly.
 
 
 
"What? Aniya!!! I'm afraid to die. He's the one who said that." Dongwan said as he pointed at Minwoo, deciding to join the 'trapping Sooman' game too.
 
 
 
"Hey!!!" Minwoo yelled back.
 
 
 
"Aaah, jokes now? Should I laugh at this?" Sooman asked.
 
 
 
"No, I don't expect it. Even my members don't laugh at my wittiness, especially Eric." Dongwan replied back.
 
 
 
Eric smiled as he got closer. "Ooh I see what you are doing, Doggumong! Being funny too in order to distract the man. Nice!" He thought and looked at Hyesung who nodded.
 
 
 
Far back, Junjin was already texting their managers to bring in the cops.
 
 
 
"It's better if we stay behind, in case people come around here so we can  take control of the situation." Andy whispered to Junjin. 
 
 
 
"I agree, yeobo. I hope our managers got your message. This will help us out even more."
 
 
 
"Enough of this! It's over for you too!!" They heard up front. Sooman was about to strike.
 
 
 
"Oh no it isn't!!" Before anything could happen, Hyesung went running and jumped at Sooman's back in a piggyback position.
 
 
 
Eric shook his head after witnessing what Hyesung was doing. "So much for his Taekwondo's skills. Pfff... Oh well." and he run to grab Sooman's feet.
 
 
 
Sooman got startled. "What? Where do you come from? Let me go!!!"
 
 
 
In the process, he dropped his knife down. Minwoo eyed it and ran to grab it, holding it near Sooman's neck.
 
 
 
"Now give me any reason I shouldn't kill you."
 
 
 
Dongwan came slowly behind him. "Minwoo please, let the knife go."
 
 
 
Sooman on the other hand, was enjoying this. "Go on! Be a murderer once again. You killed me once before! It won't hurt to do it again."
 
 
 
Eric and Hyesung were still holding Sooman tight. There was a moment Hyesung and Minwoo's eyes met and Minwoo could see how Hyesung was silently begging to him to stop.
 
 
 
But Minwoo deep inside was struggling. "I... have to... do this... or he'll keep coming back..."
 
 
 
Dongwan came closer to back hug him. "No! You are better than him."
 
 
 
"But I'm a murderer. I killed so many."
 
 
 
Dongwan held on tighter. "Out of necessity, not because you enjoyed it. Please Minwoo. Stay with me."
 
 
 
That Minwoo's heart deeply he finally dropped the knife. Junjin, who was already nearby the commotion place, went  to grab it. He jerked his head up hearing sounds of sirens becoming louder.
 
 
 
"I think the cops are almost here."
 
 
 
Hyesung puffed out some air, as he was still holding Sooman. "Are they? Are you sure? Because I'm getting tired of being on this bastard's back.."
 
 
 
"This is not over, young boy." Sooman hissed.
 
 
 
"Yes it is." Andy said calmly as he came over out of nowhere and punched Sooman's face hard that got him to faint.
 
 
 
Eric managed to let go of Sooman's feet on time before he fell to the ground, as Hyesung dropped down too from his back.
 
 
 
"Yaaaaahhh!! You almost punched me!" Hyesung yelled as he was putting himself back together.
 
 
 
"Mianhe hyung. Just wanted to shut his trampy mouth."
 
 
 
Eric giggled at this. "I think you should train with him, Sungie. He even surpassed your skills."
 
 
 
Indeed Sooman ended up with a big bruised up lower lip. Andy was still shaking his hand, easing up the pain.
 
 
 
Hyesung had a death glare at him. "Shut up!!!"
 
 
 
All of a sudden, cops came up rushing. "Everybody put your hands up!"
 
 
 
Everyone lifted their hands as they saw the cops with their guns pointed at them. The managers were right behind.
 
 
 
"Wait, officers! They are with us except that man on the floor. Arrest him." said Taehak, Hyesung's manager. 
 
 
 
"What took you guys so long?" Junjin asked.
 
 
 
"Well some fans needed a thing called explanation since you guys left them hanging." Taehak replied back.
 
 
 
Andy winced knowing what was coming. "Omo, we're in trouble~"
 
 
 
"Glad Junjin hyung had the idea to text your location. By the way, is this a funny habit of yours to go on stage with your phone?" His manager asked puzzled.
 
 
 
Junjin looked around and laughed, scratching the back of his head. "What? Anything could happen, you know. It's better to be safe than sorry. Look! I'm the hero now."
 
 
 
"Pabo." Andy smacked a kiss on his cheek. Junjin blushed back.
 
 
 
Right next to them, Dongwan and Minwoo were holding hands. "So it's finally over. You are free now. We can stay toge..." but then Dongwan couldn't go on seeing how worried Minwoo still was. "Bongie? Are you okay?"
 
 
 
Minwoo was looking at another direction.
 
 
 
"Minwoo! What's wrong?" Dongwan asked again.
 
 
 
Minwoo stood up. "I have to go."
 
 
 
"What? No, I won't let you leave me again. You don't need to run away anymore." Dongwan said, holding Minwoo's hand tighter.
 
 
 
"Don't worry Wannie, it's just that.... there is one more thing I need to take care of." Minwoo was about to leave when one of the cops stopped him.
 
 
 
"Sorry, sir, but no one can leave before  we take out your statements."
 
 
 
Dongwan brought Minwoo back in. "Look, let's just go to the station then we go together take care whatever you have to do, okay?" Minwoo nodded not seeing any other choice.
 
 
 
"But first can we wrap up our concert before the fans ask for refund?" Andy asked.
 
 
 
"Aigoo!!! Yes, yes!!! Let's go..." Eric replied back.
 
 
 
All headed off the parking lot to get ready.
 
 
 
 
- AT THE MAKE UP ROOM -
 
 
 
 
Some of the cops were explaining the whole process the members had to go through to clear up their situation while they were getting ready. Then they addressed to Minwoo.
 
 
 
"Since no one knows publicly you're alive, we advise you to stay here and not go on stage. We'll provide protection for you."
 
 
 
"I have no choice, do I? I'll wait. But as soon as everything is done, please let me leave." Minwoo expressed anxiously.
 
 
 
"Of course Minwoo-ssi. Now as for you others, go finish up your concert then we'll take your statements as soon as you're done."
 
 
 
Eric bowed, about to leave. "Thank you. Let's go."
 
 
 
So the boys headed to the stage. Eric was the one who made the apology to the fans and to make it up for it they decided in a week to hold a fan signing meeting for all that have been present at the concert.
 
 
 
The fans cheered happily and thanked them. They wrapped up singing 'Venus' with all orange balloons flying around, then they waved goodbye.
 
 
 
Eric sighed of relief as soon as they got off the stage.
 
 
 
"Ooh, what a night. Let's just deal with the statements now and go home."
 
 
 
Dongwan dashed first to the make up room, all excited to see his Bongie again.
 
 
 
Opening the door, he called out for him but strangely it was empty. Minwoo was gone and so were the cops.
 
 
 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Note about story: Minwoo always in trouble... ooh my... Finally let's hope Sooman stays out of Shinhwa's hair for good...

Note about chapter: Now where did Minwoo go? Next chapter might have the answer...