Epilogue

Wild Eyes

 

Author's note: Sadly we are saying goodbye to this story... Enjoy... Was an awesome experience! Thanks for the comments, votes and subscriptions.. It's 2020 I know and I thought published this :)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

- TWO MONTHS LATER -

 


"Are you really healed?" Eric asked while patting on Minwoo's body, doing a quick check.

 

 

"Heeey.... Calm down... I haven't had any weird feelings or craves ever since that dreadful night... I'm okay, really..." Minwoo said checking his hair in the mirror. They all were getting ready, inside a dressing room, for their showcase, getting back to their regular lives. 

 

 

Eric then swingers his arm around Minwoo's shoulder. "You know what? I only miss the reading and controlling minds thing. Now Hyesung got all rebellious because he can do whatever he wants again."

 

 

Minwoo smiled, feeling how caring Eric was being with his concern. "Oooh poor thing. But really I am okay. It feels great to be at peace after such a long time. Also Wannie also helped me a lot. And about Sungie, I'm sure he does that to keep you entertained."

 

 

At the same moment Hyesung was walking in the room. "Did someone talk about me?"

 

 

Eric almost stumbled on the floor with Minwoo as they both turned around quickly. "Ooh you startled me!"

 

 

"You are looking suspicious." Hyesung said squinting his eyes.

 

 

"See? The mind thing could have been useful now..." Eric groaned still feeing his heartbeat racing of being startled. 

 

 

"Ooh so you were cheating on me with Minwoo oppa, huh?" Hyesung said as he poked Eric.

 

 

The leader just smirked. "Why, jealous?"

 

 

"I need to fix my hair. Move aside!" Then Hyesung slightly pushed Eric out of the way.

 

 

Eric crossed his arms. "Yaaah!! Few months ago I almost died you know!! You should be more caring with me... I'm lacking..."

 

 

Hyesung pinched Eric's cheeks, interrupting him. "Later, we'll see if you are still lack..."

 

 

"Hey guys!!!" Junjin said storming in the room while holding his phone. Then he continued. "Only now they are reporting Kangta's passing. Him being in coma kind of disguised what really happened to him."

 

 

Hyesung, hearing this, let go of Eric's cheeks and just sighed. "I kinda feel sorry for what happened to him. Why was he so sickly in love with me like this to the point of recklessly hurting people?"

 

 

Eric turned Hyesung around to make him face his eyes, holding up his cheeks with his palms. "Sungie-ah, don't you dare blame yourself, okay? I'll make sure you are well loved, as I always did."

 

 

Both so into each other, they didn't see another newcomer below. 'Make sure also not to forget me or I'll bite you!!'

 

 

Eric got startled after spotting his dog. "Aaah!! Gomdori!!! What are you doing here?"

 

 

The dog perked his ears up. 'Really? Is that a question to ask, ooh leadernim?'

 

 

Eric was about to reply back but then frowned, realizing something. "Wait... How come we can still hear you?"

 

 

His pet, in return, waggled his tail. 'I'm allowing that. You thought you would get rid of me that easily?'

 

 

"Being able to understand Gomdori is one thing I didn't miss." Eric said mumbling.

 

 

Hyesung laughed. "All this time you thought he couldn't talk back? Wait... we all got fooled actually..."

 

 

Eric continued his mumbling. "Sneaky dog... He would just bark and whimper so I thought it was over."

 

 

Then the dog decided to walk off. 'There are no girls around here. I'll be back...'

 

 

Junjin giggled while seeing the dog going away. "Gomdori is still unto girls? So cute..."

 

 

While the other guys we talking about Gomdori, Andy was busy trying to find food in the next room, but pouted sadly as he got in the dressing room right after. "Hyungs, there is one thing I don't understand. Why are we still being punished till today? Does that make any sense? It's not like we are rookies or something."

 

 

Eric shrugged. "Well... It's better this than having to tell our managers the truth and being locked up on a looney house. But I do miss having homemade food before the shows. Bogeun, you mean brat.."

 

 

"I heard that, hyung! Be glad my aunt likes you to death or I would have suspended the cooking for life." Bogeun said as he walked in their dressing room, which was starting to get extremely full.

 

 

All members screamed together. "Nooo!! Okay.... We are sorry..."

 

 

Bogeun could only laugh. "So... Ready for the show? It's almost your turn."

 

 

Eric was about to start a sentence when the door abruptly opened up. "Oppaaaaa!!!"

 

 

All stood up, bracing themselves, thinking it was a rabid fan attack, but relaxed, seeing it's someone they knew. They were still surprised by the visit, who had the small company they had few minutes ago in her arms. 

 

 

Eric was the first one to speak again. "Oooh, Hyemin? What are you doing here? Ooh I see Gomdori found you..."

 

 

'Isn't she a charm?' Gomdori said sticking his tongue out.

 

 

Hyemin blushed. "He is so cute I couldn't resist carrying him. Eric oppa... You forgot? I came to see your show. I still feel sad I had to drop out of it, but I'm so glad you still thought of me, giving me tickets and backstage passes."

 

 

Minwoo after being quiet for quite some time finally spoke up while looking at her sympathetically. "I had to make it up to you."

 

 

"You sure should..." Hyemin said almost as a mumbling.

 

 

"Huh?" Minwoo questioned. 

 

 

"Nothing..." Hyemin then smirked right after.

 

 

"Oooh... So are you feeling better now?" Eric asked her.

 

 

Hyemin turned her attention back to the leader. "Yeah. Had to stay few days at the hospital. I must have exhausted myself so much. Thank you for taking care of me."

 

 

"Just enjoy the show, okay?" Hyesung said.

 

 

"I sure will Sungie oppa, right Gomdori?"

 

 

The dog barked loudly.

 

 

"Shinhwa fighting!!! And Sungie oppa, I will always love you to pieces..."

 

 

And she sprinted out the same way she came in.

 

 

"Ooh another fan just confessed Hyesung hyung..." Junjin said giggling. 

 

 

"Your fanclub keeps growing, hyun..." Bogeun said all happy.

 

 

But Hyesung's facial expression showed something was bothering him. "Strange, she sounded like someone I knew before... Naah, must be my imagination..."

 

 

Minwoo put an arm around Eric. "Thanks Eric for helping her out. I feel a little better my damage didn't ruin her."

 

 

"I saved all your asses so many times. What will change that now?"

 

 

"By the way, where is my Wannie?"

 

 

The same time everyone started looking around, Dongwan peeked his head in the door frame, big grin on his face, showing his cute eye wrinkles.

 

 

"Guys, it's time!"

 

 

"There you are!!" Minwoo said as he ran and pecked his lover.

 

 

"Get a room guys!!!" The other members said all together.

 

 

"Okay everyone!! let's gather up!" Bogeun said as he walked out joining the other crew members and managers.

 

 

The members along with their dancers and back up singers did their prayers in a circle and right after screamed. "1,2,3... Shinhwa-San! Let's go!"

 

 

They went to the stage, everyone greeting and screaming for them as they then started performing.

 

 

In the crowd, Hyemin, still cuddling Gomdori, was watching them with her friends surrounding her, cheering fiercely for her oppas. She had her eyes specifically at Hyesung.

 

 

Gomdori eyed her, seeing how attentive she is. 'Hey don't worry... Hyesung will be yours, and Eric will keep being my best friend. We'll get there.'

 

 

 

Hyemin petted the dog while smirking. 'And we'll make sure that happens, Gomdori... I will have Sungie someday all for myself... I haven't given up...

This is far from over, Minwoo boy... Enjoy yourselves while you can...'

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Note about story: SEQUEL?