Welcoming?

Wild Eyes

 

Author's note: Hello and please don't yell at me... Sorry for being M.I.A. for a long time. Work got in the way... Thanks so much for the support on comments, votes and subscriptions.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

- AT ERIC'S APARTMENT -
 
 
 
"I think it would have been better if we stayed at Minwoo's house. Yours always has something lacking." Hyesung complained as they got in the apartment.
 
 
 
"Says the one that becomes a monster as soon as he steps in his own. Oooh... Gom dol dol!!!" Eric said coming right in as his dog came running tailing shaking fast.
 
 
 
Hyesung stuck his tongue out as he held the door for the others arriving after.
 
 
 
Few seconds later, Junjin came in with Kangta's body on his shoulder. There were moments on his way, he felt movements and heard some mumbling from it, but then thinking it might be his imagination, he shook off that idea.
 
 
 
Gomdori then started barkig insanely, even all in the apartment were getting confused.
 
 
 
"Ya! Gomdori... Stay quiet or no treat for you tonight..." Eric said pointing his fingers at his dog. Gomdori whined and sat down.
 
 
 
Right then, Dongwan walked in carrying the still sleepyhead in bridal style. Gomdori only growled. "What's wrong with your pet Eric? I could hear you guys from down the hall as I got out the elevator. Minwoo is still resting." And he went straight to Eric's room.
 
 
 
"Ya! Not there! I need to..." Dongwan didn't wait for Eric to finish talking and slammed the door with his foot.
 
 
 
"Now you'll be nice and comfy here." Dongwan whispered as he put the short one on the bed. "I love you..." That's all he ever wanted to say at this point. He was about to kiss his beauty when two shrimp eyes suddenly went wide open.
 
 
 
"Omo! You're awake..." Dongwan expressed all surprised. He was hoping to kiss him while he was asleep.
 
 
 
Kangta, who is still owning Minwoo's body, immediately backed up, looking around. "Don't you have a room to sleep in?"
 
 
 
"We are at Eric's house. Don't worry. We'll go to the living room soon. I'm sure Eric wants to stay here with Hyesung."
 
 
 
"Huh? But, but... can't we like all sleepover in the living room for old times sake?" Kangta asked feeling a bit irritated about Eric always being around Hyesung most of the time.
 
 
 
"If that makes you more at ease, fine. Come on." Dongwan held out his hand and Kangta had to take it. But that didn't matter because he thought with one empty room, he will have a chance to get his night with Hyesung, as long as he could keep Eric away.
 
 
 
Dongwan felt dizzy all of a sudden.
 
 
 
"What's wrong?" Kangta asked. He hoped he didn't read him. He had to be more careful.
 
 
 
"I have been feeling this buzz in my head from time to time... It's gone now.... Nevermind. Don't wrinkle your eyes, that's my job. Let's tidy up first so we can get some sleep."
 
 
 
"Let me just have a shower first."
 
 
 
Dongwan pouted. "Don't you want us to go together?"
 
 
 
"I need to... think... That's it... Think a bit. To be alone..."
 
 
 
"Okay... I'll wait then." He went for a tight hug which got Kangta more annoyed. "Thank you for coming back to me."
 
 
 
"Hey! You'll get yourself dirty. I'll go now." Kangta complained.
 
 
 
"Fine, go then..." Dongwan said as Kangta released himself as quickly as possible from him, and in a split second, he saw the other one closing and locking the bathroom door.
 
 
 
Kangta sighed of relief, but smirked as he took off his clothes. He needed to take care of them before they figured him out and their powers came back.
 
 
 
- IN THE KITCHEN -
 
 
 
Walking in the kitchen, Eric stared at Andy stirring frying vegetables inside the pan while checking his mobile device.
 
 
 
"Aren't you going to burn the food like this?"
 
 
 
Andy looked up.
 
 
 
"Oooh, I'm used to this. I was just getting in touch with our managers since our leadernim forgot."
 
 
 
"No, I didn't. I'm sure they will reply 'We know already. Eric hyung got all the facts straight' to you"
 
 
 
Right after, Andy's device beeped.
 
 
 
Eric already had a grin on his face seeing how Andy was twisting his lips of embarrassment. "Got it right?"
 
 
 
"Fine... You're a great leadernim. Got a little carried away, my CEO self taking over and all, hehe!" Then Andy sighed right after going back to stirring the vegetables.
 
 
 
"What's wrong?" Eric asked as he sat in one of the stools in the kitchen. He felt Andy had something else in his mind worrying him.
 
 
 
"The truth is... I have been thinking about all this strange stuff that have happened to us these past years. Being vampires, Sooman, now Kangta... Thought maybe technology might help... But nothing comes out..."
 
 
 
Eric clapped his hands together. "Thank goodness I'm not the only one finding all this weird."
 
 
 
Andy stopped stirring to look at Eric. "These mood changes, personality switches... Something is making this... We all had our fare of being evil.. But why?"
 
 
 
"Evil? Maybe sneaky... but not evil... Or we would have killed each other by now, like literally." Eric replied back, though remembering what he did back then didn't make him feel proud but ashamed. He wished he could erase that time he worked for Sooman. Andy felt the same way.
 
 
 
"I wasn't even thinking straight at that period I was with Sooman. All I wanted was to keep Jinnie safe. I was scared Sooman would do something to him." He sighed. "I'm wondering about all this especially because of Minwoo hyung. He's the one who has been suffering the most in all this."
 
 
 
"Maybe it's something connected to him." Eric said back. Andy nodded feeling that might be it.
 
 
 
"We better find out before..." Andy stopped and sniffed around. 
 
 
 
"Ooh no! My food!!!!!" He said as he took the pan away from the stove to the sink.
 
 
 
"Told you it would get burned." Eric giggled.
 
 
 
Andy whined back. "Hyuuunng~ what to do now?"
 
 
 
At the same moment, Dongwan stormed in the kitchen.
 
 
 
"Is everything okay?" Dongwan said, and after his eye scan, he spotted the stove. "What? Shinhwa's best cooks burned the food? Now that's a first." He laughed.
 
 
 
"Omo! You're laughing! Aigoo.. Wait, aren't you supposed to take care of your boyfriend or something?" Eric asked.
 
 
 
"He's showering and wanted to be alone." Dongwan said a bit sad.
 
 
 
"Don't worry. He will be fine. Give him some time." Eric replied back, a hand on his shoulder.
 
 
 
Andy already had his hands on his hips and wasn't looking happy. "Well?!? What about my food, hyung? You've got almost nothing left in your kitchen to prepare."
 
 
 
"Omo. Huuummm... Got it! Let's order in."
 
 
 
Dongwan shook his head, looking at Andy and Eric, and was went back to smiling. Only them to make his mood better. He hoped Minwoo would soon get back in being happy again.
 
 
 
 
 
- INSIDE THE STORAGE ROOM NEAR THE LIVING ROOM -
 
 
 
Junjin, who had Hyesung following him close behind, finally put the one he was carrying down in a corner. "Aigoo... This guy is heavy! Now what do we do with him? We can't call the cops yet. It all started from them. How are we suppose to trust them this time?" 
 
 
 
"You're right. I'm still wondering why he is back in Korea so drastically. We should wait till he wakes up. We might get our answers straight." Then his stomach growled.
 
 
 
"Woah, Mama Bird, you're hungry."
 
 
 
"Heck yeah I am!" He said pulling Junjin out by his arm.
 
 
 
As they were going out, Gomdori came quickly and sat next to the door they just closed with a pitiful face.
 
 
 
Oh being a guard now? Good job Gomdori. Junjin said as caressed the dog.
 
 
 
"Let's go!!!" Hyesung yelled all impatient and they left.
 
 
 

Few seconds later, Gomdori started whined as he scratched the door.

 

Inside, the one left behind on the floor slightly opened his eyes and only these few words could come out of his mouth. "Don't leave..."

 
 
 
It was barely a whisper that wasn't heard...
 
 
 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Note about story: Wanted to change the environment a bit and play around with how they would behave inside the house.

Note about chapter: Gomdori is back in the story too now.. Why am I not saving Minwoo yet?  Will the members see the difference no that they are inside a house? Till next chapter....