Curious

Wild Eyes

 

Author's note: Here again... Hope you keep having fun with my story! Thnk you for subscribing, commenting and voting people!!! Big smile!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

- STILL AT SM UNDEGROUND CORRIDORS -

 

They were getting close to Sooman's office, and the tension coming from the whole environment got Dongwan quite scared.

 

"We are almost there." Dongwan then stopped and looked at Kangta "Are you feeling what I'm feeling?"

 

"What I know for sure is that something won't turn out well once we get in that room." Kangta replied back.

 

They were about to continue when Kangta got startled seeing someone in front of him and started punching all over the place only to find thin air.

 

*Yaaah!! Stop right there!* The person in front of him yelled.

 

"That voice..." Kangta thought then he looked up and saw Eric. They both stayed still, staring at each other. Kangta was trying to figure out how he didn't feel Eric while he was assumably punching him insanely. "What's the? How come I can't touch you?"

 

Eric just sighed at him which got Kangta more perplexed. It felt like Eric became a ghost. Dongwan came right near him as he heard the commotion.

 

"Oooh Eric-ah!!! I knew you'd show up sooner or later." Then he looked at Kangta.

 

"Don't worry, it's just the projection power, sorry I couldn't explain it to you earlier. Hmmm.... That would mean then he must be unconscious somewhere."

 

*Ahem...* Eric had to interrupt because he was running out of time. *Now that you have finally stopped admiring and punching me, can I talk now?* The others just nodded. *Yeah, Wannie, you are right. I'm a little busy indeed being... unconscious. So please find me quickly before I fade away for good. I might be your only hope for us to get you out.*

 

"Where are you exactly?" Dongwan asked, though he may have A clue but he just wanted to be sure.

 

*Where Minwoo was locked up. Now hurry!!* And like this, Eric disappeared. 

 

"Minwoo's jail cell... Is that way." Dongwan started walking as he pointed to the direction of where they were suppose to go. Kangta started following but then Dongwan abruptly turned around which for the other one annoyed.

 

"Aaaaiish... What now?" Kangta asked. Something didn't feel right for Dongwan.

 

"How didn't you get a vision of Eric being in danger?"

 

"Because I'm not as attached to him as I am to you or Minwoo." Then Kangta sighed when he thought of his best friend.  "I even wonder if I still have that connection with Hyesungie. Haven't had any vision of him for a while. I miss him."

 

"Don't worry. We'll get to the bottom of this and save ourselves, as soon as we get Eric and figure out for sure what Sooman is really planning."

 

 

- AT SOOMAN'S OFFICE -

 

Minwoo was put next to Hyesung, Andy holding tightly his shoulders. Hyesung just stared at his new sofa companion and silently laughed. Minwoo stared back, as he felt Hyesung invaded his mind and decided to give a try and talk telepathically to him.

 

*Can you read my thoughts too? Or am I seeing things?* Hyesung looked closely at Minwoo and replied back telepathically.

 

*I'll tell you later but I see you've learned a lot now. You can block and talk telepathically with me. Way to go Minbongie!!*

 

"So are you going to keep staring at each other or should I talk?" Sooman interrupted.

 

"Looks like Sooman didn't hear our little interaction, interesting." Hyesung thought.

 

Then out loud he proceeded. "Go on..."

 

Sooman has his eyes fixed on Minwoo. "I see you discovered your powers young man. I remember Eric saying he could read you like a book. I see nothing on you."

 

Minwoo snickered as he leaned back, defying. "And I already know your secret. I'm sure I'm the first one who got that answer straight from your head."

 

"How dare you?" For the first time, Sooman looked extremely angry.

 

Minwoo smiled seeing he finally managed to get him out of his happiness. "That's what you were most afraid of, for me to know what was in your mind, because I'm the only one who can go inside it, even if you manage to block it. That's why you wanted to get your hands on me so badly. To somewhat brainwash me and use me like your little puppet. Somehow Eric and Dongwan found out and you had to find me at all costs."

 

Sooman clapped, still looking very serious. "Well done young boy. Now I wonder what will you do, you are quite surrounded now."

 

"Who said he is?" Hyesung stood as he said that.

 

Now Sooman's eyes were showing his feelings, already starting to glow. "What? Aaah come on! Don't tell me you too are turning your back on me now."

 

Hyesung didn't feel intimidated by him at all. The others just watch him confront the President. "I was never in your side. You see, I've learned a few things to not get figured out. I was blocking my deepest secrets all along, that's why it was quite easy to wrap you around my finger.."

 

Sooman was getting desperate now. "So now you are all defying me?? Andy, Junjin, you know what to do."

 

Andy had enough of listening and finally decidedto give a piece of his mind too. "Nooo! I don't. You promised you'd keep Junjin out of harm's way and I would be given freedom of this curse if helped you. And now I'm hearing you only cared for Minwoo. Now I'm sure as soon you got your hands on what you wanted, you would definitely dump us. If that's the case, well then I rather bring you down." Andy felt hurt he blindly trusted Sooman. Junjin grinned, feeling so proud of his maknae. He never thought he could talk that much and that deep. Sooman gritted his teeth.

 

"Yaaaa!!! You can't be serious!!"

 

"Woaaah president, your manners!!" Junjin said firmly as he held Andy's shoulders. "And I couldn't agree more with my yeobo. I'm backing him up on this. Andy's pain is mine too... Wait, is that how you say it?" Junjin looked at Andy all confused.

 

Andy almost had tears in his eyes. He closed them quickly, trying to clear his mind, pondering on all he had done so far, thinking all this time that being sneaky would make him strong to others. How wrong he was. He felt glad though Junjin was still supporting him despite that. Sooman only sighed finding this all scenario ridiculous.

 

"Oooh so romantic..." He smirked remembering something as he looked at Minwoo. "By the way, you're forgetting you left Eric and Dongwan behind. Don't you wonder what I might do to them?"

 

"Don't you dare touch of hair of his!" Everyone turned to look at Hyesung, who was really trying hard to contain himself. "You won't be living the next minute if you dare to do that."

 

Minwoo backed up Hyesung with his arm. "Let me solve this..."

 

Hyesung sat back down, but was still eyeing Sooman furiously. Minwoo then continued.

 

"Tne thing you should take a note of him is that he's strong, a bit crazy, but definitely loyal to his principles. The many years we have been together made me see this... especially today." He then pointed his finger at Sooman. "I'm done with you. You're through."

 

"Well if you kill me, your chance of survival will die as well." Sooman was still feeling confident at this point.

 

Minwoo, on the other hand, wanted to break that "Nope. I actually know the way to get that chance." Sooman was getting mad again, and this time his sharp teeth started coming out.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Note about story: Too many secrets around. Hope the suspense is not to overwheleming, hehehe! Longer chapter YAY!!!!

Note about chapter: Finally getting a full confrontation on Sooman... Is it this time they'll bring him down? What do you think of Eric/Kangta bickering? Thought that would be cool since they have Hyesung in common. Well, till next chapter :)