Transforming

Wild Eyes

 

Author's note: Took a while but I'm here again... It's close to ending... Still few more chapters left. Thanks again for the subscribers, silent readers, comments and votes.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

- IN FRONT OF ERIC'S HOUSE, IN A VAN - 

 

 

As time was passing, Andy was getting more worried. "Aren't we like supposed to go to the hospital now? Minwoo is waiting for us."

 

 

They were all seated in a van and waiting on Minwoo's signal for almost half an hour.

 

 

Hyesung then got startled hearing a loud beeping noise on his pocket. It was the device Minwoo had handed him earlier. He took it out. "Omo...

 

 

Something is wrong. His signal is moving away from the hospital building."

 

 

"What's that?" Junjin asked pointing at what the lead singer was holding.

 

 

"A device Minwoo gave me to track him out." Hyesung replied as he kept his eyes on the signal.

 

 

Eric looked at him. "So he came to you..."

 

 

Hyesung touched Eric's shoulder. "Don't worry. He only asked me to keep this and use in case he..." Then the beeping sound came up again. "Guys... We need to go now. He is moving too far. Step on it!!!"

 

 

Eric started the engine. "Okay... okay..."

 

 

- AT WILD EYES' RUINS - 

 

 

Minwoo slowly opened his eyes, finding out, right after, that he was in a different place his partner staring at him nearby. 

 

 

"Dongwan...?" Getting a second look trying to clear his vision, Minwoo then realized it's not his Wannie by his cold behavior. "Why am I kidding? Kangta... I presume." He then lowered his head, still feeling dizzy.

 

 

Kangta, who now was possessing Dongwan's body, didn't let go of his façade. "Bongie... Are you okay?"

 

 

Minwoo tried to get up, but was still feeling a bit weak and this was getting him frustrated. "Cut the crap, Kangta! What do you want now?"

 

 

Seeing the short one wasn't buying his act, he laughed while taking out a pocket knife, resting it on his own neck. "Should I demonstrate?"

 

 

Predicting what Kangta was about to do, he got desperate. "Noo! Noo! Stop!! Okay.. I'll do whatever you want."

 

 

"Well then... I want you... to unleash your true power and kill Eric when he comes here."

 

 

Minwo thought he heard wrong. "What?"

 

 

"Ooh backing away now? Well then..." Kangta rested the knife on the wrist, slitting it a bit.

 

 

"Okay!!! Okay!! I'll... do it..." Minwoo was definetely afraid this day would come. He had no choice but to do it, hoping his plan would work too.

 

 

Kangta just smiled back. "I like when you go along with me, just like old times."

 

 


- ON THE ROAD -

 

 

After few minutes, the van the members were in slowly approached a familiar building. 

 

 

"I think we're getting there... Ooh... it's Wild Eyes... Well... what's left of it..." Hyesung said seeing the van signal was now on top of Minwoo's. "Why do we keep coming here? Is this never going to be over?"

 

 

Eric turned off the engine. "Let's just go in very carefully and find out what's going on."

 

 

"Our managers will kill us for good this time." Junjin complained as he got out the van, Andy following behind.

 

 

Eric sighed. "Let's worry about that later... Now shhh..."

 

 

 

- INSIDE THE BUILDING -

 

 

 

Kangta closed his eyes and smiled.  "I'm feeling we've got some visitors. I hope you are ready, Bongie-ah."

 

 

Then they both lifted their heads seeing the members getting in the room. "Oooh, welcome gentlemen."

 

 

Andy started walking in but got pulled back by Junjin. "Dongwan hyung? What's..."

 

 

"That's not Dongwan. It's Kangta." Eric said staring straight.

 

 

Kangta clapped. "Ooh very clever leader you are. Real shame this brain of yours will go to waste soon."

 

 

At this point, Minwoo got his eyes closed, concentrating.

 

 

Kangta went back to standing directly behind Minwoo, holding his shoulders. "So you came for the rescue? Well... you can't have him because... He is already mine..."

 

 

A red flaming glow started engulfing Minwoo. Seeing this, the members got a bit worried.

 

 

Kangta, on the other hand, had a smile on his face. "That's my boy!"

 

 

"I think we should back up." Eric advised as he took some steps back, others following too.

 

 

"What's happening?" Junjin asked.

 

 

"He is morphing." Andy said in a serious tone.

 

 

Both Hyesung and Junjin turned their heads to the maknae's direction. "He is what?"

 

 

Andy didn't need to explain anything further, as they all witness how Minwoo's hair went from dark brown to silver in an instant. His canines got a bit longer. 

 

 

Breathing in, he slowly opened his eyes revealing them with a glowing red hue. In a flash, he then disappeared.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Note about story: So this would be my story with no cliffhanger... Bring them into the final showdown... I promise it is fn

Note about chapter: Now what? Minwoo gone all supernatural, almost loosing Dongwan and might have to sacrifice Eric in the process... What's next? Till next chapter...