Weird

Wild Eyes

 

Author's note: Hey guys. Back with another chapter in short time. I know they have been bit small... But I hope you'll enjoy them as much as I had the pleasure on writing them :)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Minwoo hyung! Finally we find you!" Junjin said as he got in along with Hyesung and Andy.

 

"But.. But.." Minwoo was too shocked to even say a word.

 

"Tsk.. Don't worry. In no time, you will understand everything." Eric said all back in his cheerful self. "Oh! mianhe!!! I forgot your neck must be shrinking now."

 

Then Eric turned to his man "You can let him go now. He won't run away." Eric quickly said. The man holding Minwoo released him.

 

"How long?" Minwoo said as he rubbed his neck.

 

"Almost a year ago, a toothy person got a taste of me and well you can see for yourself. But I couldn't stop there. Slowly I went on and got all of us like... meeeee!!!!" Eric simply said.

 

"I don't understand... Why did you do this to me? To us? You usually ponder about your decisions!!" Minwoo asked.

 

"Because I didn't want to live alone! There I said it!! I love you guys too much!!" Eric desperately said. 

 

Minwoo then started looking around. s he worried so much about all these months were actually here.

 

But then he frowned.

 

"Wait. Why are you only four? Dongwan, where is he?"

 

"I think he wanted to be left alone creating chaos elsewhere. But I actually feel he will be back soon." Hyesung spoke for the first time.

 

"Hyesung-ah... How I missed you..." Minwoo said, showing a small smile.

 

"Can't say the same about you... We lost track of each other. You know how I get when we are not together." Hyesung said upset.

 

"I know and I'm sorry, all of you... Really. But I still am figuring out things too. I didn't know what to do with myself, with what I became. Aiiishhh... the urge of killing is too strong, even now. Something is actually holding me back to kill you all and that scares me." Minwoo was getting frustrated.

 

"How about I kiss you on the neck first to make it all better?" Eric asked smirking as he approached Minwoo.

 

"Huh?!?" Minwoo, Hyesung and Andy simultaneously said, all looking confused.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Note about story: Got few other chapters done ahead but still need more editing. I do them mostly on mobile. I'll try and be faster on the updates

Note about chapter: I think I got Eric too much 4D dosage on him!! And almost all members are on the story now...