Odd

Wild Eyes

 

Author's note: Another chapter is here. Subscriptions, comments, votes... Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Now read :)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

- THE NEXT DAY AT THE STADIUM -
 
 
 
Eric, wearing a brown track suit with a baseball cap and sunglasses, was arriving in his van at the same time as Minwoo who, on the other hand, had a graphic t-shirt with a nice navy shirt on top, brown skinny pants and sneakers. To complete the look, he had on his Wolf M cap and sunglasses. 
 
 
 
As they were about to go in the building, Minwoo grabbed unto Eric's arm to halt him.
 
 
 
"I need to talk to you first."
 
 
 
"Well, let's go here in the corner."
 
 
 
They moved to the side of the building, their managers already giving their deadly glares. Eric mouthed 'just two minutes' before turning to look at Minwoo.
 
 
 
"What's wrong, short one? Is something bothering you? Are you sure you still want to go through this? If not, it's your call."
 
 
 
"No, that's not it. It's..." Then Minwoo whispered the last part. "I got blood cravings."
 
 
 
"I know." Eric said with no hesitation.
 
 
 
"How did you... Ah... You read my mind right? You still need to teach me how to not get distracted in blocking mine. I kinda lost control of my powers when I got brainwashed by Kangta."
 
 
 
"No chance... Only I hold the secrets! Now seriously, Minwoo-ah... We are together now and we'll get through this... together. You don't need to hide anything from me, arasso? Now breathe in and out and let's get ourselves ready." They slowly started walking.
 
 
 
"Are the others in already? Dongwan left before me... He didn't even say why."
 
 
 
"I'm sure he is on his way. Hyesung is in. I think, apart from your Dongwannie,  only Junjin and Andy are missing. They must have had quite a night."
 
 
 
Minwoo blushed right after.
 
 
 
"Omo! You too... Wait..." Eric was already squinting his eyes while looking at Minwoo, but never expected the slap on his shoulder.
 
 
 
"Ya!!! Stop reading my mind, you !!!"
 
 
 
Eric rubbed his shoulder while giggling. "I'm not the one who can't keep his stuff inside their pants."
 
 
 
Minwoo went faster ahead. "You're unbelievable..."
 
 
 
- IN THE IMPROVISED DRESSING ROOM -
 
 
 
Opening the door, Hyesung, with hair rolls decorating his head and fully dressed with a red and blue assemble, saw Minwoo then Eric coming in. "Ooh it's you... Where are the others? Oooh nevermind. On their way, right?"
 
 
 
Eric shook his head, rolling his eyes. "Why you still ask questions you can easily get answers to?"
 
 
 
Hyesung just shrugged. "Force of habit. You better start getting ready. I'm going to text the others for them to hurry." Then he went in his phone and started typing.
 
 
 
"We're here!!!!" Junjin and Andy screamed while peeking at the door. That got Hyesung so startled he almost dropped his phone.
 
 
 
"Aiisssh jinja!!! Stop doing that!!"
 
 
 
Everyone else started laughing. Junjin went to hug his mama bird. "And then you say you're the fastest to predict. Look, Eric hyung kept his cool."
 
 
 
Hyesung shook Junjin off of him, feeling embarrassed. "Whatever... Get yourselves ready..." Then he turned to Minwoo. "By the way, Minwoo-ah, where is Dongwan?"
 
 
 
"I don't know. He left before me and he is not answering his phone."
 
 
 
- AT AN HOSPITAL -
 
 
 
Dongwan headed straight to the reception. "Excuse me, I came to see a patient who got admitted a month ago. His name is Ahn Chilhyun."
 
 
 
"Hold on please." Said the nurse attending him. She searched through the files then looked back up.
 
 
 
"Are you a member of his family?"
 
 
 
Dongwan responded right away. "I'm a friend. I just want to see how he is doing."
 
 
 
"Could you please sign here?" Dongwan took his pen and signed where the nurse was pointing, and to her surprise she was seeing the signature was the same as the previous person who came before Dongwan.
 
 
 
"Oooh it's not your first time coming here, right?" The nurse asked.
 
 
 
"Yes. I heard Chilhyun got transferred to another room." Dongwan said then he got closer to the nurse. "Could you... please keep it to yourself that I'm here? Keeping it low profile..."
 
 
 
The nurse nodded. "No problem. Just follow the hallway. He is at the room 307."
 
 
 
Dongwan bowed and made his leave. "Thank you."
 
 
 
Then on his way, he went in thinking about what he just did. 'Sorry Jin-ah for faking your signature. Got some unfinished business to attend.'
 
 
 
He walked till he reached the door and opened it.
 
 
 
Kangta was there, lying on the hospital bed, IV on his arm and machines monitoring his vitals.
 
 
 
"So now he's breathing on his own..." Dongwan said as he slowly approached the bed.
 
 
 
Already there, he concentrated till he could find Kangta's mind. 
 
 
 
'Where are you now? Can you hear me?'
 
 
 
Kangta's body flinched a bit. 'What do you want? I'm already dead to the world... Just.... stop... torturing me and end this... please....'
 
 
 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Note about story: Got a lighter mood on this chapter, but also some mystery again...

Note about chapter: What is Dongwan planning now? What's going to happen to Kangta? Is Minwoo going to be okay? More next time...