Questioning

Wild Eyes

 

Author's note: I'm here with another chapter... a longer one this time. My style of writing might be different, but I hope you like it. Comments and subscriptions still very welomce. Thank you!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"The signal is getting stronger. Turn left." Andy orientated.
 
 
 
Junjin smiled at Andy seeing how he handled the GPS. "You're good at this." 
 
 
 
"Just curious, that's all." Then Andy looked back to check on Dongwan who was awfully quiet.
 
 
 
"Hyung, are you okay?"
 
 
 
"I need to get to Minwoo first to answer that question. Can't I call him to assure he's alive?"
 
 
 
"Not so advisable." Hyesung intervened. "This might piss off whoever has him. I wonder who though."
 
 
 
 
- AT OLD WILD EYES -
 
 
 
Minwoo was feeling weak already but still carried on. "You... better keep.... me alive.... The others... won't spare you...."
 
 
 
Kangta went back close to Minwoo and took out the knife.
 
 
 
"Better work this time or your blood and life would have been a waste."
 
 
 
"You should at least tell me what are you up to." Minwoo's sight was slightly blurry but he sure won't let himself faint.
 
 
 
"Can't spill all the beans, boy." Kangta said as he looked around trying to find something.
 
 
 
"I'm going to die anyway. Does it matter whether you tell me or not?"
 
 
 
"Well, let's say your buddies do have their powers too but only if they concentrate well or feel they are in extreme danger, then they'll awaken. I hope this will be our little secret."
 
 
 
"You bastard!" Minwoo screamed as his wound slowly closed and strangely right after his body was getting stronger again.
 
 
 
"You needed to remember everything so your powers would come back to you. I need them. Alright, enough of the chit chat, let's get down to business." Kangta said as he grabbed the phone Minwoo had on him before.
 
 
 
"Wait! What are you doing?" Minwoo said feeling desperate.
 
 
 
"Calling your friends making sure they will join in the party. I'm positive they don't want to miss a thing." Minwoo suddenly laughs wickedly as he felt his restrains getting loose. "You find this funny?"
 
 
 
Minwoo was thinking since Kangta likes to play games, better play the same way he does then. Somehow he felt he wasn't himself as well. "I have a better suggestion."
 
 
 
"Which one? I'm listening." Kangta at this point knew what was coming. He was getting close.
 
 
 
 
 
- BACK IN THE VAN, STILL ON THE ROAD -
 
 
 
"Andy-ah... How is it? You're no longer giving me directions." Hyesung said a bit frustrated.
 
 
 
Andy sighed while looking at the GPS. "This thing is not as smart as I thought. Omo! Wait. Here it comes again. Turn to the right. We are getting close."
 
 
 
Eric kept looking at the retro visor seeing how upset Dongwan was."Wan-ah, we'll find him, okay?"
 
 
 
Eric's phone suddenly rings and he answered it right away.
 
 
 
"Hello?"
 
 
 
"Please... hurry! Come quickly... before Minwoo kills me!!" Kangta spoke frantically on the other side of the line.
 
 
 
By Eric's somber and confused face, Dongwan was already guessing that it's about Minwoo."Give me the phone!!!"
 
 
 
Eric just carried on. "Kangta? How are you around..."
 
 
 
"Just get your butts out here!!! Meet me where Wild Eyes used to be. Please... Aaah!!!" Then the line went dead.
 
 
 
"Hello? Hello.." Eric slowly dropped the hand holding the phone on his lap, already containing his anger.
 
 
 
"I told you to give me the freaking phone!" Dongwan yelled all angry.
 
 
 
"I thought we were looking for Minwoo." Hyesung said confused.
 
 
 
"What's going on?" Andy asked right after.
 
 
 
Eric interrupted Andy looking at Hyesung with a confused face. "Sungie-ah, what did you say?"
 
 
 
"I said I though we were look..."
 
 
 
"How did you know what the matter was on the phone? I didn't even say anything about it out loud." Eric said, finding that strange.
 
 
 
"Must be the volume of your phone. I could hear all fine." Hyesung replied bluntly.
 
 
 
"I couldn't." Junjin complained. 
 
 
 
"Strangely I could." Dongwan spoke up again, now a bit calmer as he listened to the conversation.
 
 
 
"Me neither...." A long pause came right after Andy reply, but then he laughed and made puppy eyes as he looked at Junjin. "Okay fine... I could. Mianhe Jin-ah..." 
 
 
 
Junjin just pouted mumbling why was he always the last one to know stuff.
 
 
 
Eric checked the volume. "It's set on low."
 
 
 
"Think of something." Hyesung immediately requested.
 
 
 
Eric thought with a sinister smile on his face of Hyesung and him making out.
 
 
 
"Yaaa! I didn't need to see that!!!" Dongwan yelled right after.
 
 
 
Eric could only laugh. "Hehe. Mianhe..."
 
 
 
Junjin was already feeling excited. "No way... You can read minds now. That means our powers came bac..."
 
 
 
Andy interrupted seeing the GPS signal halted at one spot. "Stop right there hyung! We're here!"
 
 
 
"Why are you still giving me directions?" Hyesung asked as he stopped the car. "We know now where we are going."
 
 
 
Andy just giggled. "Sorry, I always wanted to be a GPS."
 
 
 
Dongwan didn't wait and opened the door of the van and discreetly went in the building. No one actually noticed.
 
 
 
"You two, stay behind in case we need help." Eric said to Andy and Junjin, who both sighed simultaneously.
 
 
 
Andy couldn't shake the weird vibe he was sensing. "I have a bad feeling about this. How can we trust Kangta who just showed up now out of nowhere? Wasn't he suppose to be in Japan?
 
 
 
"You're right. I remember speaking to him few days ago and he was still there. Maybe he sensed Minwoo was in danger. But now it
looks like Kangta is the one in danger." Hyesung said, handing the car keys to Andy.
 
 
 
Eric passed close by them. "I wouldn't be surprised if Kangta was behind all this. Let's be careful how we go in." Then he kept going.
 
 
 
Hyesung went after him. "Alright Mr. Know-It-All. Lead the way then. By the way, where did Dongwan go?"
 
 
 
 
 
- INSIDE OLD WILD EYES AGAIN -
 
 
 
"Minwoo-ah!! Please answer me? Bong.."
 
 
 
Dongwan finally saw Minwoo, hoodie all bloody but still standing tall, eyes firmly shut. Even frightened, his need to be close to the short one got the best of him. When he was about to embrace his lover, his steps slowed down seeing Kangta laying on the floor. One question burned Dongwan's mind.
 
 
 
"Why did you kill him?"
 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Note about story: The arrghs and Nooo will come again in my comments below... Not making this a happy story. But don't worry it will have a satisfying ending... Not sure yet though when I'm going to write that :P

Note about chapter: Andy playing GPS, hehehe! I thought of the MT in Shinhwa while writing this, how much fun they have while they are together. Now what is going to happen to Kangta and Minwoo? More next chapter of course :)