Sad

Wild Eyes

 

Author's note: Here is another chapter... Thanks for the comments, votes and subscriptions and yes the story is about to be wrapped up...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

No longer sensing the walls around them which suddenly disappeared, the members felt they could breathe again. 

 

 

Hyesung immediately collapsed on his knees, sobbing hard, slowly crawling to Eric who was on the floor, motionless, his neck all bruised up. 

 

 

Minwoo wasn't helping on subsiding Hyesung's agony, as he kept saying "I have done the right thing... I have done the right thing... I have done the right thing... " over and over while cradling Dongwan. 

 

 

"Minwoo-ah.." Junjin softly said as he looked at his hyungs pitifully.

 

 

Reaching the leader, Hyesung cried out as he hugged Eric and kept him close to his chest. "Eric will come back... Please... say that he will... come back... It's not fair... It's not... fair..."

 

 

A short breath suddenly came out of Eric's mouth but no one caught it, all so wrapped in their own grief.

 

 

"What will happen now?" Junjin asked his eyes all blurry of tears.

 

 

Andy just shook his head, unsure of what to think. "This is too much... things will overturn... Right?" Then he looked at Minwoo. "They did before, didn't they?"

 

 

But the lead dancer didn't bother to look away and just kept on holding Dongwan's body tighter, which started radiating at his touch and so did Eric's, as it felt Hyesung's embrace.

 

 

Junjin patted the maknae's shoulder as his eyes widened. "Andy-ah!!! Look...."

 

 

In few minutes, Eric and Dongwan's wounds healed and Minwoo went back to his normal appearance.

 

 

Dongwan faintly opened his eyes. "I'm... you..."

 

 

Minwoo immediately rested his hand on Dongwan's lips, silencing him. "Shhh. I'm so glad you're back. Take it easy. Don't force yourself. You are going to be fine."

 

 

"Omo..." Andy said as he stared the other way. "Look... Eric is breathing again."

 

 

Everyone looked where the leader was.

 

 

Hyesung had his eyes now on his partner while softly sobbing, feeling alive again. "Eric... p-please... say something...."

 

 

Eric groaned first before speaking. "Stop... crying p-please... I'm... gg-getting all... s-ssoaked up..."

 

 

"Eric-ah!!! Omo!! You're alive... W-whhat did you do? I thought you died... What kind of sick joke is..." Hyesung said as he eyed Minwoo's hand and realized something. "That vial... You were holding this at home."

 

 

For the first time in a while, Minwoo lifted his head up. He looked tired but relieved. "Yes, it saved you. I'm so sorry I couldn't say anything in advance..." After sighing, he continued. "I actually poured some of the content in your drink to protect you. That invisible wall appeared because of it... To keep you away from harm."

 

 

"What was in it?" Junjin asked.

 

 

"It's my blood from that cup the day Sooman almost killed me in his office. I kept a bit, and secretly did some research on it right after gaining my memory back... I found out it was protecting you guys all along. That's why Kangta didn't get to attack or possess any of you all this time till I came back... I'm so sorry... It's all my fault..." Minwoo slowly started sobbing.

 

 

"What about Eric? What did you do to him?" Hyesung asked, still curious. 

 

 

"I just took away his powers along with yours. I never had the intention of killing him. I wish though a less painful way could have been found sooner to solve it all."

 

 

Junjin went near Minwoo to console him, putting a hand on his shoulder. "It's not your fault hyung..."

 

 

Eric, still struggling a bit, stood a bit up from Hyesung's hug. "Minwoo-ah.... It didn't feel like... you were... killing me.... But you seemed all possessed." 

 

 

Minwoo firmly closed his eyes. "With that power I had just now, I really felt I could kill you easily but because I sensed my blood in you I prevented myself...."

 

 

Eric's eyebrows then perked. "Wait... that waitress... at the bar..."

 

 

"Yes, she helped me out putting my blood in your drinks. She kind of owns me since I saved her once." Minwoo said opening his eyes again. 

 

 

Eric sighed still coming to his senses. "But I thought... your initial plan was.... to use Hyesungie.... to make... Kangta change his mind...."

 

 

Hyesung's eyes went wide as he stared at Eric. "Huh?!? Ooh so that's the plan you didn't want..."

 

 

"Yeah..." Minwoo said interrupting Hyesung. "I had to switch the plan because it was too obvious. Kangta would want to use something or someone that would weaken me and that would be Dongwan. Had to be one step ahead of him. Also I needed to convince Kangta I gave up on Dongwan and could follow his demand to banish his soul for good..."

 

 

"So it was all about sacrificing for love. That was the key for our freedom then." Andy said all mesmerized.

 

 

At the same moment, Dongwan started being aware of his senses again. "What... happened? It... hurts... everywhere.." Then seeing his partner's face, he smiled a bit. "Bongie... Are you... okay?"

 

 

Minwoo smiled back. "It's over. Everything will be fine now."

 

 

"Let's go home then..." Junjin said as he and Andy helped their hyungs getting up their feet to leave the dreadful building before it collapsed on them.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Note about story: I'm finaly giving a rest to the boys and the story... yep it's about to end...

Note about chapter: I'm sure you are glad they are all safe. Next will be the epilogue... So sad we are saying our goodbyes to this story... Hope you had fun reading it as I had writing it.