Truthful

Wild Eyes

 

Author's note: I always want to right the best for you! Happy read and thanks for the votes, subscriptions and comments.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

- DAYS LATER AT SHINCOM PRACTICE ROOM -

 

 

The members softly restarted going to their group activities. People were finally embracing them again. In front of the cameras, for everyone everything seemed well, but behind the scenes it was another story.

 

 

After few training rounds of their choreography for an upcoming showcase, Minwoo decided to lean up on a wall observing the others dancing. He wasn't feeling okay. Since the bathroom bite, he felt that he and Dongwan weren't as close anymore.

 

 

"It's one, two, three, four... Not one two step, one two step." Dongwan said to Hyesung as he moved his feet.

 

 

"But if I go this way, then it will be the same. It won't matter the steps I make." Hyesung replied as he tried to show his own moves.

 

 

Gomdori, who was being petted by the girl dancers that were part of the practice round, started barking seeing the two bickering, and then decided he had to give a piece of his mind. 'Yeah!! You need to stop hiding behind them and show what you got, Hyesungie!!'

 

 

Eric glared at him like he was about to eat him alive. 'Gomdori, zip it!'

 

 

But that didn't make the dog feel intimidated at all. 'I'm just saying... Indeed I got lot more stuff to say involving Shinhwa. Even during your rough period of being vampy, I was close by, well kind of... Anyway, most of the time I had no choice but to spend time at home watching your videos over and over and ov...'

 

 

Eric folded his arms still looking at his witty dog. 'Ya, Gomdori... Right now, I wish you knew your way home so you could crawl your paws there right now!!'

 

 

Hyemin, one of the dancers, seeing only glares to the barking and whimpering dog, and then feeling the awkward silence dominating the room, had to intervene. "Huh... Oppas... Are we going to keep practicing or not?"

 

 

Eric immediately looked around and bowed. "Oooh sorry... We got distracted."

 

 

Minwoo, suddenly, leaned away from the wall and grabbed Hyemin's arm, heading out with her. "I'll be right back. I'm borrowing her first..."

 

 

"Omo... Why she gets to spend time with him?" Whispered the other girl dancers.

 

 

Junjin started to pace after the short one. "Minwoo hyung..." 

 

 

"Did I miss something?" Andy asked as he was finishing stretching.

 

 

"He is kinda avoiding Dongwan lately or I don't know if it's the other way around..." Junjin replied as he gave up going after Minwoo. Then he looked at Eric.

 

 

'He... like... usually drinks from him?'

 

 

Eric, getting his dongsaeng's message, proceeded quietly as well. 'Yeah, but since Dongwan is busy acting up, they haven't been in the good terms. I wish he could trust us to say what he knows. Maybe he is afraid...'

 

 

Dongwan frowned, not enjoying the secret exchange the others were having. "You can speak out loud! I know you are talking about me, even if I can't hear it!"

 

 

Junjin got next to Dongwan. "Well hyung... It's not our fault someone is being extremely secretive these days!!!"

 

 

"Just trust me okay? I'll go talk to Bongie." Dongwan said as he headed out the room.

 

 

Eric only shook his head and Junjin asked everyone to gather back so they could continue, since he is the only other member who knows the choreography well besides the lead dancer.

 

 

- IN ONE OF THE CHANGING ROOMS -

 

 

Minwoo leaned Hyemin against the wall and slowly removed the hair around the right side of her neck. 

 

 

"What is it, Oppa?" Hyemin asked with a worried expression.

 

 

He caressed her face. "Just close your eyes and relax. Whatever you feel, don't panic, okay?"

 

 

Hyemin started to feel more worried. "Did I do something wrong? Am I getting the choreography messed up somewhere?"

 

 

Minwoo shook his head and smiled. "No. It's like... a breathing exercise what we are about to do. You'll enjoy it, trust me. Now close your eyes."

 

 

As she shut her lids, Minwoo dragged his own eyes to her collarbone, feeling his thirst growing bigger.

 

 

'Damn, I wish Wannie was the one with that milky neck.'

 

 

As Minwoo was about to bite the girl, the door from the changing room they were in bursted open.

 

 

Hyemin got startled and opened her eyes, turning around. "Aaaah!! Dongwan oppa!!"

 

 

Dongwan grabbed her arm and took her out. "Hyemin, can you just stay here outside for a minute?"

 

 

"Huh... S-sure..." The girl replied, still a bit scared. Then Dongwan closed in the door brutally.

 

 

"What the hell, Minwoo-ah!?!"

 

 

"What?!? Jealous? Finally you remember I exist? That we can share things?" Minwoo asked, all angry.

 

 

"Seriously Minwoo-ah... I wish I could tell you, but it still too soon."

 

 

"You know how I am when I don't get any blood. You better let me feed now or I might crush your throat out."

 

 

"Woaah.... Bongie... What's wrong? Why so hasty?"

 

 

"What's wrong?!? You is what's wrong!!! For not trusting me enough to tell me what's going on..."

 

 

"I do trust you..."

 

 

"Then why are you being such an ? I love you for crying out loud."

 

 

"Just feed from me or you might hurt that poor girl."

 

 

"Not until you tell me what is going on!"

 

 

They both paused and stared at each other. One out of anger and the other out of pain.

 

 

"Answer me!!!" Minwoo was growing impatient.

 

 

Dongwan kept quiet for a while, unsure of how to proceed, and sighed.

 

 

"Fine... You rather stay put like that... Let see if I can't make you talk after this..." And like that Minwoo opened the door and got Hyemin back in.

 

 

"Aaah!!! Omo!!" The girl yelped stunted. At this point, she went from confused to frightened as she felt Minwoo's sudden grip on her neck. "Oppa, what... I... can't... bre..athe!!!"

 

 

Dongwan started to panic. "Wh... What are you doing?"

 

 

"Tell me now or I'll reap her neck out, I swear!!!!"

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Note about story: Now you can kill me, but then you won't know what is the rest of the story... cliffie again... hehe!

Note about chapter: Panic mode now... Minwoo all angry and Dongwan scrared his loved one might hurt someone... Till next chapter...