Scary

Wild Eyes

 

Author's note: Introducing one member on this one... can you guess? Enjoy the read and subscribe, comment please. Thank you in advance :)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hearing the water splashing to the floor and feeling droplets scrolling all over her body was so soothing to her ears and skin. She couldn't wait for him to come back home, hug and kiss him all over, seeing her all freshen up. Few minutes later, towel all wrapped up around her cute figure, she made herself up to the bedroom, putting on the babydoll and robe he likes the most. On her way to the living room, the doorbell rang.

 

"Omo! Must be him."

 

She strode to the door checking the camera screen. There he was, all charming, even with his favorite cap on slightly hiding his handsome face.

 

"Hey! Missed me?" He greeted her with a smirk as she opened the door.

 

She couldn't handle just looking at his cute eyes going on a thin line along with his handsome petite physique and just went for a very hot kiss. 

 

"Wow, I guess you did miss your little wolf. Hold on, let me get ready for you first, since you already did for me." he said, in between the moment.

 

She went on pouting and blushing.

 

"I'll be right back. Don't worry." And before she knew it, he went for the bathroom, closing the door.

 

In the meanwhile, she waited in their bed afraid that she might just invade him while he was in the shower. Not too long, he peeked his head at the doorframe, surprising her. His mischievous smile put all that impatient mood away, already making her feeling good.

 

"Ooh so you waited. Well then, I'm all yours." he said as he went in, only wearing briefs, slowly moving towards her.

 

Reaching right next to her, he started to remove her robe, exposing her shoulders and neck. Roaming his hands all over her, he went for her lips, slowly going down her chin and neck.

 

Without stopping his movements, he asked "You know what's even amusing?"

 

"Hmm.. Noo.." she hardly replied, enjoying the moment.

 

"The way you respond to me, even when we met only few days ago." he told her kissing vividly her neck.

 

"You make me feel, uhh, protected. I wasn't, hmmm... that comfortable until I met you." she said.

 

"Is that right?" He said as he kept going.

 

"Hmmm..." was the only sound that came out of her.

 

He continued "Why is that so?" She grabbed his face, looking at him.

 

"Before you, even you being a celebrity and all, I felt like I couldn't go out without being afraid."

 

"Of?" he questioned.

 

"This person that kept following me." she said bowing her head down.

 

He lifted her chin and asked "And that person still makes you feel scared till now?"

 

She quickly replied "For messing up with my nerves and tranquility, yes.. I couldn't sleep. But why bring this up now? I want to make love to you."

 

And she started moving towards him. "It's..." He started as he pulled her backwards and went back kissing her neck, "...that I would rather if you liked that person.. It would make your life much easier now..."

 

From that point, his tone of voice went from lustful to haunting.

 

"What do you me..." Then she couldn't finish her sentence realizing something.

 

"Nooo...." she gasped but before she could go on, she felt a sharp pain in her neck. 

 

She went on screaming, crying, and trashing, hoping to get him off of her. He went on grabbing her hair tight and kept pulling on her neck with his mouth. All of sudden the pain subsided on her but it felt like her life force went away as well. All she could see in front of her was him, or what used to be her man, all bloody on his mouth, sharp teeth and glowing wild eyes.

 

"Oooh sweetie, I wish this would have lasted longer." he said, splashing quite a  deadly smirk.

 

"You are..." she managed to let out weakly.

 

"Yes... But don't cry... It will all be over soon..."

 

"Minwoo, don't!!!"

 

And all went dark for her.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Note about story: Surprised on who it is? I will get more mysterious as it goes. Hope you like the start of this...